Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
What should I do with my first nether star? I just restored it with my star harvester and not quite sure what I should do with it.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Why can't you explore?
Because of the damage taken from temperature. It was discussed here as well as posted in the 4space issues github. You will die in less than a minute on any of the 4Space planets. This started with the latest update to Galacticraft.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
Because of the damage taken from temperature. It was discussed here as well as posted in the 4space issues github. You will die in less than a minute on any of the 4Space planets. This started with the latest update to Galacticraft.
Check the changelog, it's already fixed in the latest galactic science update.

K

KocLobster

@SirWill or anybody else, can you confirm the most up to date release of Galactic Science? I have multiple launchers and not all of them show the same version of this modpack. The FTB launcher shows version 1.5.7, Curse shows 1.5.8 for example...and then of course the original post of this thread says the current version is 1.4.12

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
@SirWill or anybody else, can you confirm the most up to date release of Galactic Science? I have multiple launchers and not all of them show the same version of this modpack. The FTB launcher shows version 1.5.7, Curse shows 1.5.8 for example...and then of course the original post of this thread says the current version is 1.4.12
1.5.8 is available on FTB too as not recommended version.
Ignore the version on the thread.

K

KocLobster

OK great, I run 1.5.8 and haven't seen any so far. This is the first modpack with HQM that my weak ass laptop (w/ integrated graphics) has been able to run, and I love it. You guys did a great job and I'm really glad it's still being updated.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
in getting even hotter it says to put stone in a furnace and i did but still did not get any lava is it some kind of bug or am i using the wrong furnace.

This may help you. Not sure which episode has the crucible, may be episode 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.