[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I started up this pack after a long time away, and I still only have one issue:( I really wish we could fix up the starting building.lol I have a habit of fixing up each building I clear, and that's why when I first started this awesome pack I kept asking for things to be given an EMC value(The mats that were used on each building that is).

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
I think this was a problem with ProjectE
"FIXED: Step height issues on dimension change" - From the changelog of one of the more recent versions of the pack.

+Edit: I'm the aluminum guy from a few days back, still having the same issue, even on the newest version of the pack.
havent updated the pack with the aluminum recipe yet. Currently very busy with school and my mom is having multiple parties with friends and family because of her birthday, and then I cannot use my pc.

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
Quest troubles:

1. The "Enchanting done right" quest uses precise detection, but doesn't tell you what book to create.
2. Similarly, the "First Digital Storage" quest is using precise detection. I'm really not sure this will work with the way Applied Energistics works.
3. The Bio Fuel quest does not work. After playing with it in the editor, I still have no idea why. It looks ok, it just doesn't want to take any BioFuel.

1. If that is the one with the ender io enchanter you have to use the materials that you needed to gather and create a book with it, is it another quest I will have a look on it
2. Jup knowing that one already, have to figure out how to make it work
3. I will have a look on it

evilmrhenry

Jul 29, 2019
I started up this pack after a long time away, and I still only have one issue:( I really wish we could fix up the starting building.lol I have a habit of fixing up each building I clear, and that's why when I first started this awesome pack I kept asking for things to be given an EMC value(The mats that were used on each building that is).

It looks like everything on the starting building can be repaired. I see seared bricks (the blocks don't have an EMC value, but the bricks they are made from do), fantasy blocks (have an EMC value), and black stained glass panels (the blocks have an EMC value, and you just need to turn them into panes then chisel them).

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like everything on the starting building can be repaired. I see seared bricks (the blocks don't have an EMC value, but the bricks they are made from do), fantasy blocks (have an EMC value), and black stained glass panels (the blocks have an EMC value, and you just need to turn them into panes then chisel them).
No it isnt possible, some of the holes are quest gate systems since you cannot leave your house (except when you jump off the roof) in the first part of the story. And you cannot remove those blocks

evilmrhenry

Jul 29, 2019
1. If that is the one with the ender io enchanter you have to use the materials that you needed to gather and create a book with it, is it another quest I will have a look on it
2. Jup knowing that one already, have to figure out how to make it work
3. I will have a look on it

2. Ah, that makes sense. Didn't even think of looking at the previous page in the quest. I'll assume it works.

evilmrhenry

Jul 29, 2019
No it isnt possible, some of the holes are quest gate systems since you cannot leave your house (except when you jump off the roof) in the first part of the story. And you cannot remove those blocks

? Sure you can. They're invisible, but still have a hitbox. Just hit them with your axe.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I know I could break them, but I wasn't sure if after the change(When the first airstrike hit) if there was anymore events afterwards. If there were going to be anymore quest gate's activated like at the beginning.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
One way to solve it might be to move all of the quest gates one block outward. That way you can stand in the holes, but can't get through during the tutorial.

koolkrafter5

Jul 29, 2019
havent updated the pack with the aluminum recipe yet. Currently very busy with school and my mom is having multiple parties with friends and family because of her birthday, and then I cannot use my pc.
Okay, that's understandable. I'll just give myself a tinker's aluminum block and throw out one of the silo blocks.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I found away to get aluminum ingot. I was messing around with the un-crafting table and placed the Tinkers chest armor in it, and it uncrafted to 6 leather, 1 ingot, and wool. However you have to get that from the reward bags.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
So I was wondering how my fellow Minecrafters are going about this pack? Mainly are players just setting there base up in the starting area, or somewhere else? I am sort of at a loss now that I need to start placing machines, etc that I have crafted and don't really know if I should make a completely new place, or rehab one of the many buildings. I would love to see what others are building/there base of operations.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
My eyes are really bad!lol! The Smeltery Building is impossible for me to see in/at:( The walls, floor, everything is so dark. Speaking of blocks, is anyone using a texture pack for this pack?

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
My eyes are really bad!lol! The Smeltery Building is impossible for me to see in/at:( The walls, floor, everything is so dark. Speaking of blocks, is anyone using a texture pack for this pack?
Haha, you might want to turn the brightness higher than (of your screen or minecraft :p) Currently if you play with the ftb launcher you will see which texturepacks can be used in my pack, you can also install them from there. If you are playing with multimc for instance download the texturepack in the ftb launcher go to your ftb folder and get the texturepack there. The one I am using sometime is the John Techinicans Remix, but in the ftb launcher you can find all texture packs capable of working my pack

So I was wondering how my fellow Minecrafters are going about this pack? Mainly are players just setting there base up in the starting area, or somewhere else? I am sort of at a loss now that I need to start placing machines, etc that I have crafted and don't really know if I should make a completely new place, or rehab one of the many buildings. I would love to see what others are building/there base of operations.
When I was messing around with the pack I made a new place but in the style of the buildings, so it blends in but you still have your own space and you can work with it. You can also use multiple buildings next to each other and make every buildings a certain type of building. So in one building you have your projectE stuff, and in the other there are all your machines etc.

Reactions: RehabOholic

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Tbh, the space under the starter house is just a mess for me. I spent most of my time doing the story quests and slowly lava clearing all the other houses.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Tbh, the space under the starter house is just a mess for me. I spent most of my time doing the story quests and slowly lava clearing all the other houses.

Same here.lol The first time I played I dug into the walls to expand out. I was thinking I would replace all the walkways/platforms with grass way later in thie game, but I am just dumb struck at where to build an actual base.