[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
would it be safe to add veinminer to this modpack
There's not much use for vein miner in the pack as there are a lot of items that act that way. Trees use the TiC lumber axe, stone use the TiC hammer, and if you want to vein mine use the atomic disasembler from mekanism in vein mode.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I log out and log back in my HQM is turned off, and every time I reactivate it it's in edit mode and all of the quests are reset, if someone could help me fix it I would appreciate it.

parkshinhye

Jul 29, 2019
I tried downloading the server pack from the FTB launcher. Right off the bat, the server crashes, it's because the forge is different in the serverstart.bat. So I got that fixed, server is up and working, but the HQM book refuses to open. Can anyone help me? ?

Last edited:

parkshinhye

Jul 29, 2019
How the hell do you make a short dagger? I've tried the suggested colored cobblestone but it simply doesn't work! The recipe should be a stick in the middle and stone on top right?

EDIT: I tried the wooden spear in the middle and a colored cobblestone on the corner, still doesn't work.

Last edited:

aliatic

Jul 29, 2019
I just installed this pack for the first time. I haven't been given a quest book to start - is that the way it's supposed to be? (I'm thinking I'll have to cheat it in...)

ZeroA

Jul 29, 2019
I just installed this pack for the first time. I haven't been given a quest book to start - is that the way it's supposed to be? (I'm thinking I'll have to cheat it in...)
You have to turn off edit mode in the HQM configs

quadzi

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried everything I can think of. Anyone get this to work and if so what is the magic recipe?

How the hell do you make a short dagger? I've tried the suggested colored cobblestone but it simply doesn't work! The recipe should be a stick in the middle and stone on top right?

EDIT: I tried the wooden spear in the middle and a colored cobblestone on the corner, still doesn't work.

belathus

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried everything I can think of. Anyone get this to work and if so what is the magic recipe?
The server scripts are a bit broken. If you copy the battlegear.zs file from your client scripts folder over to the server, you should be able to craft a dagger. It works in SSP.

Lottanubs

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure where you are on an update, Belathus, but there are really only two things on my mind when it comes to this pack right now:

- HQM edit mode needs to be off by default
- Fixed dagger recipe - I understand you've already fixed this for yourself but having it work out of the box can't hurt.
> This also extends to other recipes which may be broken rn, but the most glaring is the dagger.

I've already fixed both of these on my side and WLR is such a great pack that it's worth the tinkering to get it working as it should.

belathus

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure where you are on an update, Belathus, but there are really only two things on my mind when it comes to this pack right now:

- HQM edit mode needs to be off by default
- Fixed dagger recipe - I understand you've already fixed this for yourself but having it work out of the box can't hurt.
> This also extends to other recipes which may be broken rn, but the most glaring is the dagger.

I've already fixed both of these on my side and WLR is such a great pack that it's worth the tinkering to get it working as it should.
Yeah, I feel the same. There are a bunch of other little things, but those are the two issues that I hear about the most.

The thing that has been keeping me from updating are three-fold: work, school, and love. I started going to college again a bit ago, so I've found my free time severely limited. That said, I still really want to make this one of the best modpacks out there, and updates will continue happening. Over the holidays, one will definitely happen if not sooner.

Ermine Violinist

Jul 29, 2019
New to FTB... New to editing change logs... Can someone tell me where/how? If not, I'm sure I can google it.

Thank you so much. I have tried jumping in, watching some YouTube, and playing the questing mods (but they change gameplay, progression, and recipes so much). Thanks for making this pack. I am so glad I found it. I have basically learned 5 or so mods and never know how or when to branch out.

Very excited.