[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
They are nothing much really except maybe one which is a major mod. So here goes Morph, Malisis Doors, Decocraft and Draconic Evolution. Almost forgot another 2 mod Floodlights and Advance Generator.

Last edited:

Simka

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me?
I placed an Ender-Thermic Pump in the nether on soulsand a lavagenerator from Extra Utilitis next to it and an Ender Tank on top of the Pump after that the game crashed.
Now every time i try to load the map the game crashes.

Attachments

• crash-2015-08-03_18.41.35-server.txt
    42.4 KB · Views: 89

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me?
I placed an Ender-Thermic Pump in the nether on soulsand a lavagenerator from Extra Utilitis next to it and an Ender Tank on top of the Pump after that the game crashed.
Now every time i try to load the map the game crashes.

Use MCEdit to delete the block for now.

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody have a bug in multiplayer where using an ender quarry disconnects your client?

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if it was already requested, but simple add-on to AE2, AE2 stuff would be an awesome addition to the pack. Also, + for Draconic Evolution.
They are nothing much really except maybe one which is a major mod. So here goes Morph, Malisis Doors, Decocraft and Draconic Evolution. Almost forgot another 2 mod Floodlights and Advance Generator.

The only gripe I'm having with Draconic Evolution is that it has the most broken spawners in existance and a few of those maxed out spawners spawning blaze combined with a couple of extra utilities's high temperature furnace generator x64 and you have an easy infinite source of power. If I add it in, I might have to disable the item that allows the spawners to spawn without players around them. Or limit how fast they could spawn mobs by a lot and increase the cost. I'm open to discussion about this though.

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
The only gripe I'm having with Draconic Evolution is that it has the most broken spawners in existance and a few of those maxed out spawners spawning blaze combined with a couple of extra utilities's high temperature furnace generator x64 and you have an easy infinite source of power. If I add it in, I might have to disable the item that allows the spawners to spawn without players around them. Or limit how fast they could spawn mobs by a lot and increase the cost. I'm open to discussion about this though.

That would be fine by me as I never use the DE spawner system anyway.

Captain_Duck

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded this modpack today, with the server using the launcher, to play with a couple of friends. The server starts fine, i even set the world to BIOMESOP, but the quest book wont open at all, no matter what i do. How do i fix this?

Luminess

Jul 29, 2019
Mainly the armour, tools, weapons and the energy storage system.

With a bit of research, I found that Draconic Evolution contains mostly redundant items compared to this mod pack.

Looking at the stuff in the mod but Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry and IC2 already does late to end game armor. Ars Magica does end game weapons. Tinkers' Construct does mid game weapons and armor and early to end game tools.

Going into detail with equivalents:

Wyvern\Draconic Shovel => Tinkers' Construct Excavator
Wyvern\Draconic Pickaxe => Tinkers' Construct Hammer
Wyvern\Draconic Sword => Tinkers' Construct Cleaver/Scythe
Wyvern\Draconic Bow => Tinkers' Construct Shortbow/Longbow/Crossbow and Industrial Craft 2 Mining Laser
Wyvern\Draconic Axe => Tinkers' Construct Lumber Axe
Draconic Hoe => ThaumCraft Hoe of Growth
Draconic Staff => {...}
Ability to pick up mob spawners with Draconic tools => JABBA Diamond Dolly

Wyvern Helm => (Anything)
Wyvern Chestplate => (Anything)
Wyvern Leggings => Tinkers' Construct Traveller's Boots
Wyvern Boots => Tinkers' Construct Traveller's Wings
Draconic Helmet => Ender IO Dark Helm
Draconic Chestplate => Simply Jetpacks (Any Jetpack)
Draconic Leggings => Ender IO Dark Leggings
Draconic Boots => Ender IO Dark Boots

Mob Grinder => MineFactory Reloaded Grinder or Thermal Expansion Autonomous Activator (Paired with weapon of choice)
Generator => Extra Utilities (Any Generator)
Weather Controller => Forestry Rainmaker or Thaumic Tinkerer Crystals of Climate
Spawner => MineFactory Reloaded Auto-Spawner or Ender IO Powered Spawner
Draconic Infuser => {...}
Admin Dislocator => Command Blocks
Sun Dial => {...}
(Advanced) Player Detector => {...}
Rain Sensor => ProjectRed-Integration Rain Sensor
Potentiometer => {...}
Draconic Chest => Iron Chest Crystal Chest or Applied Energistics 2 ME Network

----Skipping blocks and items section

Draconic Energy Core Multi-Block => Multiple Thermal Expansion Resonant Energy Cells

Reactions: Stephenmc608

SnailsAttack

Jul 29, 2019
With a bit of research, I found that Draconic Evolution contains mostly redundant items compared to this mod pack.

Looking at the stuff in the mod but Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry and IC2 already does late to end game armor. Ars Magica does end game weapons. Tinkers' Construct does mid game weapons and armor and early to end game tools.

Going into detail with equivalents:

Wyvern\Draconic Shovel => Tinkers' Construct Excavator
Wyvern\Draconic Pickaxe => Tinkers' Construct Hammer
Wyvern\Draconic Sword => Tinkers' Construct Cleaver/Scythe
Wyvern\Draconic Bow => Tinkers' Construct Shortbow/Longbow/Crossbow and Industrial Craft 2 Mining Laser
Wyvern\Draconic Axe => Tinkers' Construct Lumber Axe
Draconic Hoe => ThaumCraft Hoe of Growth
Draconic Staff => {...}
Ability to pick up mob spawners with Draconic tools => JABBA Diamond Dolly

Wyvern Helm => (Anything)
Wyvern Chestplate => (Anything)
Wyvern Leggings => Tinkers' Construct Traveller's Boots
Wyvern Boots => Tinkers' Construct Traveller's Wings
Draconic Helmet => Ender IO Dark Helm
Draconic Chestplate => Simply Jetpacks (Any Jetpack)
Draconic Leggings => Ender IO Dark Leggings
Draconic Boots => Ender IO Dark Boots

Mob Grinder => MineFactory Reloaded Grinder or Thermal Expansion Autonomous Activator (Paired with weapon of choice)
Generator => Extra Utilities (Any Generator)
Weather Controller => Forestry Rainmaker or Thaumic Tinkerer Crystals of Climate
Spawner => MineFactory Reloaded Auto-Spawner or Ender IO Powered Spawner
Draconic Infuser => {...}
Admin Dislocator => Command Blocks
Sun Dial => {...}
(Advanced) Player Detector => {...}
Rain Sensor => ProjectRed-Integration Rain Sensor
Potentiometer => {...}
Draconic Chest => Iron Chest Crystal Chest or Applied Energistics 2 ME Network

----Skipping blocks and items section

Draconic Energy Core Multi-Block => Multiple Thermal Expansion Resonant Energy Cells

Yeah. In my opinion the mod is terrible. It has ugly HD sprites that don't match anything and does everything that other mods can do better.

Lankoran

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this pack and have a question, i've tried the search feature but it doesn't seem to like me. I've been playing for about a week now and i'm comfortable enough with the pack, however my Agricraft grown Pam's seeds don't seem to be improving noticeably, even using the normal 8x8 tactic i'm not seeing improvements, i might once every now and again get a bonus to growth or strength, but i've never seen a single "Gain" point. Is this intentional?