[1.7.10] The Sky is the Limit [291 Mods] [stable] [sidequests] [alternated balancing]

buddy74

Jul 29, 2019
just get Curse and make a mod pack that will run on your pc.pick your fav mods .Cruse sets it up for you and play it.if you need a sky land use YUNoMakeGoodMap.

NOSLx

Jul 29, 2019
I couldnt help myself :p , although i couldve used RFtools or Mystcraft to make an amplified dimension, but i was lazy xD

P.S. forget that i said RFTools

Last edited:

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
just get Curse and make a mod pack that will run on your pc.pick your fav mods .Cruse sets it up for you and play it.if you need a sky land use YUNoMakeGoodMap.

What are you trying to tell me? :confused:

I couldnt help myself :p , although i couldve used RFtools or Mystcraft to make an amplified dimension, but i was lazy xD

P.S. forget that i said RFTools

Perhaps in some later modpack update :p

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
Im having a crash with the smeltery.... here gos the log:

Attachments

• crash-2015-08-02_02.06.20-client.txt
    49.5 KB · Views: 112

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
Im having a crash with the smeltery.... here gos the log:

Hm... it's working for me... what exactly did you do before the game crashed? (Did you only open the controler, did you smelt something (what),...)

EDIT: Reproduced crash... I'll have a look onto it...

EDIT 2: I think I've found the problem...next modpack update should be fixing it :)

Last edited:

sabbo2001

Jul 29, 2019
I know there's no server version as yet, and I'm sure I'm being really stupid somewhere.

When trying to run the server, I get the following error:

http://pastebin.com/KTuKgNe4

I wouldn't ask, but I need a pair of fresh eyes for this one - my brain is switching itself off. Please help if you have the time or feel like it.

EDIT: Never mind, I had caught the dumb

Last edited:

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
have u thought about adding in power converters, or ancient warfare? or recurrent complex, a really good mod that adds in randomly generating structures, but it does it REALLY well. power converters lets u convert power, which is neat, because some mods don't have direct power conversions to power from other mods, and it also lets u convert to steam, i think. but that can be disabled, i think. ancient warfare adds stuff, but the castles that spawn full of enemy's are really great for player homes, if u take out the bad guys inside, so i like it. also, think about adding balkons weapon mod, it isn't too bad and it adds in muskets and guns, good for, protecting from mods. and flax-beards steam mod, i forgot its full name, but its flax-beards and its about steam, and it has exo-suits, so its really neat. there's also an add on to immesive engineering, called immersive integration, and it lets u use the flexible cables for more than just transferring RF, so u can connect AE networks with it, and more.i feel like im forgetting 1 more mod, factorization maybe? but for now, that's it.

edit: 1 more mod: quiver bow. adds in some neat weaponry.

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
I know there's no server version as yet, and I'm sure I'm being really stupid somewhere.

When trying to run the server, I get the following error:

http://pastebin.com/KTuKgNe4

I wouldn't ask, but I need a pair of fresh eyes for this one - my brain is switching itself off. Please help if you have the time or feel like it.

Did you remove all Client-Only mods on server side? (All liteloader mods and DamageIndicators (all others SHOULD be server compatible)

have u thought about adding in power converters, or ancient warfare? or recurrent complex, a really good mod that adds in randomly generating structures, but it does it REALLY well. power converters lets u convert power, which is neat, because some mods don't have direct power conversions to power from other mods, and it also lets u convert to steam, i think. but that can be disabled, i think. ancient warfare adds stuff, but the castles that spawn full of enemy's are really great for player homes, if u take out the bad guys inside, so i like it. also, think about adding balkons weapon mod, it isn't too bad and it adds in muskets and guns, good for, protecting from mods. and flax-beards steam mod, i forgot its full name, but its flax-beards and its about steam, and it has exo-suits, so its really neat. there's also an add on to immesive engineering, called immersive integration, and it lets u use the flexible cables for more than just transferring RF, so u can connect AE networks with it, and more.i feel like im forgetting 1 more mod, factorization maybe? but for now, that's it.

edit: 1 more mod: quiver bow. adds in some neat weaponry.

• Power Converters is already included :p
  • Thanks for naming Recurrent Complex I was searching for a good structure mod and I remembered it but was unable to find it cuz I'd forgotten the name, thanks :D (will most likely become part of the modpack)
  • Ancient Warfare: I personally don't really like it as it's quite unfinished and will most likely never be finished (discontinued), so I'd prefer Recurrent Complex for structures (I think I'll build a castle for you :p )
  • Balkons Weapon Mod: As far as I know it's extremely unstable on servers and...the weapons it adds are quite pathetic against the stronger mobs in sitl so... meh...
  • Immersive Integration: Already in my Dev-Version, will defenitely be included in the next update :)
  • Factorization: It adds quite funny stoff but unfortunately most of its really cool stuff (rotationg blocks etc) are breaking the worldsaves...we had it in once but had to remove it before release in because of that...
  • Flaxbeard's Steam Power: Generally I'd fully support it but the mod seems to be quite buggy atm...I'll give it a try but it's not VERY likely to happen :(
  • QuiverBow: Okay that mod looks really cool-I think I'll play around a little bit with it...chances are high :)

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Server built on the same forge (mcpc/cauldron) version as the clients (Forge Version 10.13.4.1448 ) ?

sabbo2001

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Server built on the same forge (mcpc/cauldron) version as the clients (Forge Version 10.13.4.1448 ) ?
You know what, it's not. Let me go fix that!

EDIT: Installing now, will see if that fixes it. If it does, I'll be mega annoyed.

Last edited:

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
a
Did you remove all Client-Only mods on server side? (All liteloader mods and DamageIndicators (all others SHOULD be server compatible)

• Power Converters is already included :p
  • Thanks for naming Recurrent Complex I was searching for a good structure mod and I remembered it but was unable to find it cuz I'd forgotten the name, thanks :D (will most likely become part of the modpack)
  • Ancient Warfare: I personally don't really like it as it's quite unfinished and will most likely never be finished (discontinued), so I'd prefer Recurrent Complex for structures (I think I'll build a castle for you :p )
  • Balkons Weapon Mod: As far as I know it's extremely unstable on servers and...the weapons it adds are quite pathetic against the stronger mobs in sitl so... meh...
  • Immersive Integration: Already in my Dev-Version, will defenitely be included in the next update :)
  • Factorization: It adds quite funny stoff but unfortunately most of its really cool stuff (rotationg blocks etc) are breaking the worldsaves...we had it in once but had to remove it before release in because of that...
  • Flaxbeard's Steam Power: Generally I'd fully support it but the mod seems to be quite buggy atm...I'll give it a try but it's not VERY likely to happen :(
  • QuiverBow: Okay that mod looks really cool-I think I'll play around a little bit with it...chances are high :)
thanks, nice of u to respond to each mod. also, i dont think vein miner is in the modpack, just 1 extra mod :) also, bug report: right clicking a steam engine, right now i only tested the hobbyist steam engine, but iassume if the hobbyist steam engine is glitched, then the other ones probably are too. is there any other game-crashign GUI-s? also, the cromaticraft hand book, the last tab, on the right side, closest to the bottom, has a missing texture.

Last edited:

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
hey, is there a mod that changes the timescale in the modpack? the day seems to go by so fast, and i dont know what causes it. also do u plan on integrating hunger overhaul, or pams harvest craft? maybe vein miner for faster mining? harvest craft adds in more crops, and lets u mix leather with wax to make hardened leather, which is twice as good as normal leather, and can be made with all-renewable materials. also, alot more foods too. hunger overhaul, overhauls hunger. although by default its set to be more difficult, it can be set to be more fair, and less hardcore-oriented.

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
a

thanks, nice of u to respond to each mod. also, i dont think vein miner is in the modpack, just 1 extra mod :) also, bug report: right clicking a steam engine, right now i only tested the hobbyist steam engine, but iassume if the hobbyist steam engine is glitched, then the other ones probably are too. is there any other game-crashign GUI-s? also, the cromaticraft hand book, the last tab, on the right side, closest to the bottom, has a missing texture.

The Hobbyist steam engine crash is caused by Railcraft-already updated in my Dev-Version; next modpack update will fix it :)
With the ChromatiCraft thing...I can't do anything about it. But as ChromatiCraft is still not completely finished (Reika is still adding bunchs of features every update), it will most likely be fixed by him soon ;)

hey, is there a mod that changes the timescale in the modpack? the day seems to go by so fast, and i dont know what causes it. also do u plan on integrating hunger overhaul, or pams harvest craft? maybe vein miner for faster mining? harvest craft adds in more crops, and lets u mix leather with wax to make hardened leather, which is twice as good as normal leather, and can be made with all-renewable materials. also, alot more foods too. hunger overhaul, overhauls hunger. although by default its set to be more difficult, it can be set to be more fair, and less hardcore-oriented.

-The Timescale should be normal...if you want the night to go by faster I can recommend the "Watch of Flowing Time" ;)
-Pam's Harvest Craft+Hunger Overhaul: Good idea! Some more food is defenitely nice...and I want to see all these noobs starving! muahahaha! (Just joking, making Hunger a bit more important seems nice to me...I think I'll jast make it a little bit harder then Vanilla...)
-Vein Miner: Won't happen, quite for sure...there are enough tools in the mid- and end-game that are capable of mining large amounts of ore with one click and it would make the modpack too easy in the beginning...

http://pastebin.com/FZX4DqsT you have an older version of TConstruct that doesn't handle the fluidregistry correctly. Maybe update it to 1.8.5?

Already Updated in my Dev-Version; next modpack update will fix it :)