Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to setup auto-crafting with the inscribers on a creative world and see how I should do it.

I put a silicon press inside an inscriber, an interface with a processing pattern saying in goes silicon, out comes printed silicon. The machine is powered. Connected to a crafting processor and crafting unit in a cuboid activated form.

I give the order to start crafting, processor says it's scheduled, but the item never enters the inscriber. It just sits there.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Edit: I solved the issue on crafting the circuits. Apparently where you put the interface, matters. Now I can't figure how to arrange the inscriber for the processor crafting.

Last edited:

BloodsMIsts

Jul 29, 2019
Simple question: Has Pahimar implemented automation for the transmutation tablet, or is he too lazy?
No, not yet to my knowledge anyway. I personally doubt it will be implemented until he has his little crafting recipe EMC calculator thing done if at all.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm trying to setup auto-crafting with the inscribers on a creative world and see how I should do it.

I put a silicon press inside an inscriber, an interface with a processing pattern saying in goes silicon, out comes printed silicon. The machine is powered. Connected to a crafting processor and crafting unit in a cuboid activated form.

I give the order to start crafting, processor says it's scheduled, but the item never enters the inscriber. It just sits there.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Edit: I solved the issue on crafting the circuits. Apparently where you put the interface, matters. Now I can't figure how to arrange the inscriber for the processor crafting.
Anything pushed into the top face of an inscriber will go into the top slot, anything pushed into the bottom will go into the bottom slot, and anything pushed into any of the sides will go into the middle slot. Keep that in mind when configuring your setup.

The simplest way to automate that last inscriber using only AE is to put an interface on top with recipes like "Printed Logic Circuit -> Logic Processor", an export bus on one of the sides set to export redstone, and another export bus with a crafting card set to export printed silicon.

Do note that in order to craft more than one processor at a time with this setup, you'll need at least two crafting CPUs- that is, two entirely separate multiblocks using two separate channels, as opposed to a single CPU with multiple co-processors or crafting storage units. If you have only one CPU, the first processor will use the printed silicon buffered in the inscriber, then the next one will get stuck because there isn't a printed silicon in the inscriber anymore, and the export bus set to refill it won't be able to craft another one because there isn't a crafting CPU available.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I´m searching for a up too Date Bee spreat sheet.
I started yesterday with genudustry on Infinity and clicking in NEI is not comfortable at all.
I had a bunch of links saved back from 1.4.6 but none works by now all offline.
Is there any easy way to see how to archive a new Bee race?

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I have just finished, as far as I can, my completest quest for bees in DW20 pack.

If anyone can provide answers to how to get any of the following please let me know.

Bees showing in NEI but not giving a "recipe" - Vis, Big Bad, Pure, Vazbee
Genetics Apiarist Serums that are available but no bee showing - Attractive, Rejuvinating, Impregnable, Galvanized, Invincible, Minim (or Minium)
Other bees I have found mentioned - Stark, Aura, Praecantio, Flux (these seem to be Thaumic related but can't find info on) & Tinker

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I have just finished, as far as I can, my completest quest for bees in DW20 pack.

If anyone can provide answers to how to get any of the following please let me know.

Bees showing in NEI but not giving a "recipe" - Vis, Big Bad, Pure
Genetics Apiarist Serums that are available but no bee showing - Attractive, Rejuvinating, Impregnable, Galvanized, Invincible, Minim (or Minium)
Other bees I have found mentioned - Stark, Aura, Praecantio, Flux (these seem to be Thaumic related but can't find info on) & Tinker
Vis, and Pure are Magic Bees (IIRC), and I would assume they need TC research?
Big Bad? No idea.

As for serums; Minium is no longer a thing (a remnant from the old EE3), Galvanized (a metal bee?), no idea about the rest. But probably from other mods.

Tinker bee, no idea on all the other bees though

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Vis, and Pure are Magic Bees (IIRC), and I would assume they need TC research?
Big Bad? No idea.

As for serums; Minium is no longer a thing (a remnant from the old EE3), Galvanized (a metal bee?), no idea about the rest. But probably from other mods.

Tinker bee, no idea on all the other bees though
One I just edited to the list is Vazbee - it is to do with Botania, I thought it was Floral in a Elvan gateway (or whatever it is called)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
One I just edited to the list is Vazbee - it is to do with Botania, I thought it was Floral in a Elvan gateway (or whatever it is called)
I honestly don't know enough about Forestry and its add-ons to be able to tell you how to get that :/ (I didn't even know it was a thing)

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I know Extra Bees adds (or used to add) a Jaded bee that could only be bred in an apiary placed by Jadedcat. Maybe the Big Bad and Vazbees are similar?

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
I added rotarycraft to infinity and I would like to use my RF to run a grinder. Is this still posible (I did it int 1.6) but I saw now you do not have the maschine that convertes RF to Rotarycraft Power.
Is there a "easy" way to get a grinder running without automazing jetfuel?

Plasmasnake

Jul 29, 2019
I added rotarycraft to infinity and I would like to use my RF to run a grinder. Is this still posible (I did it int 1.6) but I saw now you do not have the maschine that convertes RF to Rotarycraft Power.
Is there a "easy" way to get a grinder running without automazing jetfuel?

Mangetostatics function the same way they always have; they have just been nerfed in accessibility over the updates. They output the same power levels, it is just that they are much farther into the techtree than in 1.6. I would kindly suggest to shy away from thinking about these engines because you need liquid nitrogen to cool them off, which is a whole other process that is much easier with jet tech.

Otherwise, I think the easiest way to automate a grinder is to place a steam engine and throw a 4x1 torque gearbox in front of it and then you have a very slow grinder.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Can you feed a hungry node too much
nope, just when it gets to certain sizes, you need to feed it more, to get the same effect.
For example when it has 1 aspect, and you feed it a crafting table it may get 1 aspect point. But when it has 100 aspects, it may take 100 crafting tables to gain an aspect (at least from what I have seen)