[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Yello Pikmin

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any good ways to turn in a large amount of contracts at once? I have about 700 crates of iron blocks and it's a bit tedious to turn them in one at a time. Maybe add some 25x or 50x crate quests?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any good ways to turn in a large amount of contracts at once? I have about 700 crates of iron blocks and it's a bit tedious to turn them in one at a time. Maybe add some 25x or 50x crate quests?
In 0.1.0, check your Supply Contract page, there's a new quest there that details how to automate turning in contracts. =)

Ralph_VX

Jul 29, 2019
Is there have some problem with compact machines? that sometimes i place a compact machine block and go into the machine, the changes i have done to my main world will be reversed after i come out.
A simple example is: Place a Compact Machine, go inside it, and get out, then the Compact machine i had place will disappear.
It seems like the world is reloaded after getting out, and the save is not processed when i get inside it.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Is there have some problem with compact machines? that sometimes i place a compact machine block and go into the machine, the changes i have done to my main world will be reversed after i come out.
A simple example is: Place a Compact Machine, go inside it, and get out, then the Compact machine i had place will disappear.
It seems like the world is reloaded after getting out, and the save is not processed when i get inside it.
Does this always happen in the same biome you place the machine in?

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
When I press "volume up" or "down" (there are buttons for them on my keyboard), some kind of interface pops up in the modpack. Which mod is doing that?

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
When I press "volume up" or "down" (there are buttons for them on my keyboard), some kind of interface pops up in the modpack. Which mod is doing that?

It would probably help if we knew what the actual keys are. I have them on my keyboard, but I have to hold Fn (function) to switch F11 and F12 to volume down/up respectively.

Reactions: Pudding01

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
It would probably help if we knew what the actual keys are. I have them on my keyboard, but I have to hold Fn (function) to switch F11 and F12 to volume down/up respectively.

And I just scroll on my head set and hope that my computer interprets those signals anytime soon

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
@Caigan The terrasteel quest says to make a beacon and place it on a layer of metal or gem blocks (like a standard beacon is done) to make terrasteel, and then refers players to the LExica Botania, but you actually need to make a terrestrial agglomeration plate and put it on a 3x3 pattern of lapis blocks and livingrock. Also, I've noticed that Lycanite's Mobs aren't dropping experience, but neither of these are terribly big issues.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Could I get a screenshot of the interface that pops up? Easiest way for me to figure out what it is.

need to make a terrestrial agglomeration plate and put it on a 3x3 pattern of lapis blocks and livingrock
Oh oops, I thought I updated the quest to mention the plate, I'm guessing not.

Also, I've noticed that Lycanite's Mobs aren't dropping experience, but neither of these are terribly big issues.
Huh kind of odd. I'll look into it.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Could I get a screenshot of the interface that pops up? Easiest way for me to figure out what it is.

This is what it looks like:

OmEUqSb.png

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Bit of a shorter episode this week, I go over the recent changes and a wee spot of questing in MFR

cocoguy19

Jul 29, 2019
hi i am new to the forum and i am sorry if this is a repost but in TFB im stone shop rank and i still can only do wood exchange rate plz help

Ralph_VX

Jul 29, 2019
Does this always happen in the same biome you place the machine in?
I don't know what u mean "in same biome", as i'm placing it in my factory, which is in a fixed location.
It is not occurs 100%, but is very likely if i get inside right after i place the block.
Issue will not happens if i manually save the game by quit the world and re-enter. Maybe is just the CompactMachine mod issue, not modpack issue.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
This is what it looks like:
Ah this is MineMenu.

hi i am new to the forum and i am sorry if this is a repost but in TFB im stone shop rank and i still can only do wood exchange rate plz help
Each exchange rate quest mentions what the next tier you need is for a better exchange rate. After Wood is Tin.

(And I just noticed that I put Iron in the description for Rules of the Shop instead of Tin. Fixing)

It is not occurs 100%, but is very likely if i get inside right after i place the block.
Hm odd. I'll look into it to see if its fixed in newer Compact Machine versions.

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
We got some problems.

Using:
Ferret Business 0.1.0
cauldron-1.7.10-1.1388.1.0

Removed mods:

- Fastcraft
- MobiusCore
- Opis

Dimensional Anchors
Geting a error ingame, no console message:
http://i.imgur.com/tnZcm5Y.jpg
Thats the server/op one at spawn but its the same for players.
I think it hase something to do if there is fuel in it after a restart.
I cant see any big impact, sometimes a increasing tickrating from the anchor but not always.

No solution right now other then running a profile sometimes and replacing the problematic anchors.

Compact Machines
Sometimes if you place a new machine its linked to a existing room or it place a smaler room in the other one.
I cant reproduse it, its just random.
This chunk errore i poste a wile ago is from this.
If a "corupted" Compact Machine is chunkloaded we will get this errore including lower tps and short lagspikes.
Only a restart will help at this point.
http://pastebin.com/SYtYPM4s

I think i need to ban placing compact machines :/

HQM
If you join a party your questprogress will be resteted after a serverrestart and you get kicked out of your party.
The party still exist including the old playercount but no one is actually in it.
http://imgur.com/ot6Oy3W

No testing done right now. But root can write/read so there is no permission problem.

Generell solution
i will try the newest cauldron version.
It seems that this problems are just on cauldron and not forge.

Last edited: