Whitelist Server Aurora 24/7 FTB [Infinity] [Galacticraft] [LWC] [Essentials] [TS3] [20TPS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ChaoticPancakes
Why you want to join: Coming back from a bit of a break from minecraft and saw the resurrection pack and thought I would love to play it. I prefer white list servers to open servers and yours looks like it is well staffed and friendly. Also I love ATG gen, it makes the terrain so much more interesting than vanilla generation.
Suggestions:. Nothing I can think of before I log on.
Plugin Suggestions (optional) I prefer servers that don't have a huge amount of plug ins, your list looks good. No more needed in my opinion.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played A great deal of the Mindcrack pack and Ultimate after that, so have quite a bit of experience with that version of Gregtech. I had a brief look at Gregtech a little while ago in the TPPI pack but did not delve too deeply. I have played with quite a few different packs since then so have a decent amount of experience with most of the mods in Resurrection.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional). I forgot to backup my screenshots folder last time I reinstalled windows, losing the screenshots of my most recent bases. The only screenshots I could find are from some of my older bases, which I am longer so proud of the appearance of.

bubbacaleb

Jul 29, 2019
Username: bubbacaleb
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a fun server, and I'm tired of overcrowded servers.
Suggestions: Building contest are super fun.
Plugin Suggestions: MC Jobs, I love that plugin, super fun.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I played that a ton, I was so excited when I saw a modpack with gregtech.

I'm super excited to play on your server.

Last edited:

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019
Username : cata3rd
Why you want to join: Looking for a good whitelisted server with a community that doesn't die off after the first few months.
Suggestions: None
Plugin Suggestions (optional) None
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Played a lot when it came out and thought it was a blast. Played on a server until the community died.:(

Last edited:

Billy Garrett

Jul 29, 2019
Username: billybarty
Why you want to join: I'm hella bored because none of my friends play MC anymore :(
Suggestions: Would be happy to give suggestions once I start getting a feel of what your server has to offer at the moment!
Plugin Suggestions (optional): Tree Capitator I thinks it's called
How much experience do you have in Ultimate?: Not much but I have had a lot of experience with, tekkit, hexxit and sky factory, all with similar core mods!

bakicar3

Jul 29, 2019
Username:bakicar
Why you want to join:Ive been looking for a Resurection server for a while now,usually looking for ones without a whitelist,but the servers i found usually had no protection and a lot of things needed for going forward in mods were banned(GregTech BFurnace) so i started looking for whitelisted ones and i stumbled upon your server and i would like to give it a shot
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much:I played it a lot but stopped and didnt play for 2-3 months.
Even if you dont accept me because the age restriction i wish you the best of luck in your server hosting journey.

CrystalScarlet

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, so that's what happened to the server! I gave up going back to Aurora, as I thought it died out.... I will certainly rejoin you guys as soon as I can! Do I have to reapply? I joined the server before... Though I did change my username now.

~Crystal

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, so that's what happened to the server! I gave up going back to Aurora, as I thought it died out.... I will certainly rejoin you guys as soon as I can! Do I have to reapply? I joined the server before... Though I did change my username now.

~Crystal
Hey Scarlet! i do remember you!

After we found Resurrection to be a bust for us. just didn't bring in the player numbers due to how hardcore Gregtech is we decided to shut the server down. Then i had been a little busy over the past few months and generally taking a break. Then was contacted by a few old members that wanted to rejoin even though the server was not up lol.

But yeah we are running the server on infinity now and i have to admit i do like this modpack reminds me more of monster.

Yes sadly you will need to reapply but ill accept you straight away its only due to the new system for servers we need people to vote our server up and leave a review/app as well so that we get bumped up.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/servers/aurora-24-7-ftb-infinity-lwc-essentials-ts3-20tps.429/

Your always welcome to join the teamspeak server.
TS3 server: auroraftbts.no-ip.org

Karl

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019

TheSilentHell

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TheSilentHelll
Why you want to join: Saw the other reviews and decided i will give this server a go!
Suggestions: none
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: A little bit.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TheSilentHelll
Why you want to join: Saw the other reviews and decided i will give this server a go!
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: A little bit.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional)
Accepted. Welcome to Aurora!

Thank you for the server review as well.

Vektor

Jul 29, 2019
Username: carlos12399
Why you want to join: Old member looking for an infinity server to play with friends and make a few.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have used the pack extensively and can help newcomers learn it for the most part.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): None

Mr0reo

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mr0re0
Why you want to join: I just got the email that the server just opened up again and me and my friend were looking for a server to play on. Would also like to build cool things for the server if that's possible.
Suggestions: Make spawn look cooler :D
Plugin Suggestions (optional): mcMMO I have not used it for years and really used to love it.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Been playing since direwolf's 2nd season
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Made this with carlos12399
0vms98s.png

SilverBallad

Jul 29, 2019
Username: faded19
Why you want to join: Got the email just like Mr0re0 and was looking to rejoin
Suggestions: None but ill probably make some later on
Plugin Suggestions (optional): mcMMO would totally be a great addition
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: played for about as long as Mr0re0 and Carlos12399. I Also have played with bees and thaumcraft extensively
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I usually dont take pictures of my stuff so none available

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: carlos12399
Why you want to join: Old member looking for an infinity server to play with friends and make a few.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: I have used the pack extensively and can help newcomers learn it for the most part.
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): None
Username: faded19
Why you want to join: Got the email just like Mr0re0 and was looking to rejoin
Suggestions: None but ill probably make some later on
Plugin Suggestions (optional): mcMMO would totally be a great addition
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: played for about as long as Mr0re0 and Carlos12399. I Also have played with bees and thaumcraft extensively
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): I usually dont take pictures of my stuff so none available
Username: Mr0re0
Why you want to join: I just got the email that the server just opened up again and me and my friend were looking for a server to play on. Would also like to build cool things for the server if that's possible.
Suggestions: Make spawn look cooler :D
Plugin Suggestions (optional): mcMMO I have not used it for years and really used to love it.
How much experience do you have in Ultimate? don't worry if you haven't much: Been playing since direwolf's 2nd season
Pic(s) of anything awesome you've made (optional): Made this with carlos12399
0vms98s.png

Accepted Welcome back! :D

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Efr44738
Why you want to join: I played on the resurrection server and am glad to see the server coming back with a better mod pack.
Suggestions: pvp arena where people can battle to the death!
How much experience with ultimate: tried it for about 5 minutes. Have mostly been playing the more current packs, infinity, dw20, and some of the third party packs.
Pics: I never think to take screenshots...

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Efr44738
Why you want to join: I played on the resurrection server and am glad to see the server coming back with a better mod pack.
Suggestions: pvp arena where people can battle to the death!
How much experience with ultimate: tried it for about 5 minutes. Have mostly been playing the more current packs, infinity, dw20, and some of the third party packs.
Pics: I never think to take screenshots...
Welcome back EFR!
Glad to see you back:) Will rank you up to trusted.

If you could upvote us on here that http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/servers/aurora-24-7-ftb-infinity-lwc-essentials-ts3-20tps.429/

That would be great as its kinda the new system for servers.