[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, jampack 2 entries have to be map based i think.
Technically only a minor issue, as this is using a custom map template instead of a fixed map.
He wouldn't be allowed to have "jam packed 2 entry" in the thread name if the pack wasn't accepted into jam packed 2.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, jampack 2 entries have to be map based i think.
Totally not true, the parameters for this competition are- it must be set in a cataclysmic world, be quest based and have a definitive ending point.
Hey, could you add this to curse? More people would see it since there is less on curse.
I would love to have it on curse but my pack includes mods that are not on their very restrictive list of acceptable 3rd party mods, so it will not be accepted. Most specificly Millénaire.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
So, I saw Lord Raccoon's vids on this and decided to play through it blind. I can't survive at all.

--Day 1, build an underwater entrance to my base. For the first time ever, a mob swam underwater to come kill me. "You lost a life. You have x lives remaining."
--Day 2, I built a door for my home. I found out that apparently all special mobs pigmen are hostile, or at least the 2 of 2 that i've died to. Also found out that Giant Pigmen can fit through 2 block high spaces. "You lost a life. You have x lives remaining."
--Day 3, I planted my one and only oak sapling outside cause I don't have enough hunger to mine out a large area underground without starving to death. Stayed indoors the rest of the day. Yay, first day without a death!
--Day 4, Started placing torches outside to keep pigmen from spawning and killing me. Made the mistake of placing a torch within 3 blocks of my one and only oak tree. I'm completely out of food with only 4 bars of hunger left. I can't find anything that produces more than 1-2 carbon so I can make more saplings. I still can't go outside and odds are I'll starve before the 5th day.

So, Am i just really bad at this or am I just stupidly unlucky?

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
So, I saw Lord Raccoon's vids on this and decided to play through it blind. I can't survive at all.

--Day 1, build an underwater entrance to my base. For the first time ever, a mob swam underwater to come kill me. "You lost a life. You have x lives remaining."
--Day 2, I built a door for my home. I found out that apparently all special mobs pigmen are hostile, or at least the 2 of 2 that i've died to. Also found out that Giant Pigmen can fit through 2 block high spaces. "You lost a life. You have x lives remaining."
--Day 3, I planted my one and only oak sapling outside cause I don't have enough hunger to mine out a large area underground without starving to death. Stayed indoors the rest of the day. Yay, first day without a death!
--Day 4, Started placing torches outside to keep pigmen from spawning and killing me. Made the mistake of placing a torch within 3 blocks of my one and only oak tree. I'm completely out of food with only 4 bars of hunger left. I can't find anything that produces more than 1-2 carbon so I can make more saplings. I still can't go outside and odds are I'll starve before the 5th day.

So, Am i just really bad at this or am I just stupidly unlucky?
That does sounds like a fair amount of bad luck, there is only a 1% chance that pigmen will spawn already angry. Getting yourself a large algae patch is a major key to surviving. Normal and chiseled torches both have there advantages and disadvantages in this pack. I expect most folks to fail a few time before they get the hang of surviving this pack, similar to the starting experience of crash landing but a little less harsh. Quest reward picks and knowledge of the potential to manipulate your resources with minechem can make a major difference (for example you could take the logs from the "Fiber in your diet" quest, break them for the cellulose and make wheat for bread, title is even suggestive of that). Don't feel bad if your first attempt is a fail, it's just a learning experience.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
That does sounds like a fair amount of bad luck, there is only a 1% chance that pigmen will spawn already angry. Getting yourself a large algae patch is a major key to surviving. Normal and chiseled torches both have there advantages and disadvantages in this pack. I expect most folks to fail a few time before they get the hang of surviving this pack, similar to the starting experience of crash landing but a little less harsh. Quest reward picks and knowledge of the potential to manipulate your resources with minechem can make a major difference (for example you could take the logs from the "Fiber in your diet" quest, break them for the cellulose and make wheat for bread, title is even suggestive of that). Don't feel bad if your first attempt is a fail, it's just a learning experience.
That was actually my second attempt. My first ended with permanent frostbite cause I didn't know to check the biome I was in. Any time I got the choice of food as a reward, I took it. I tried running the wood through the chem for carbon and the 8 extra logs didn't give me anything. My algae patch finally had more than two patches in it, but they don't always give you stuff. Between the lack of food, wood, and the pigmen, the beginning of this pack is definitely more difficult than crashlanding. I never lost a playthrough of crash landing.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
That was actually my second attempt. My first ended with permanent frostbite cause I didn't know to check the biome I was in. Any time I got the choice of food as a reward, I took it. I tried running the wood through the chem for carbon and the 8 extra logs didn't give me anything. My algae patch finally had more than two patches in it, but they don't always give you stuff. Between the lack of food, wood, and the pigmen, the beginning of this pack is definitely more difficult than crashlanding. I never lost a playthrough of crash landing.
wow, yea sorry man, that is some serious crap luck with the RNG

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Just posted a new update, should be on the launcher in a day or few. Lots of fixes and new quest. After this update the only major thing left to add is some method to get bees in order to start bee and tree breeding and put in quests related to them.

Reactions: lw03

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing through this pack---I have to say, it is really, really fun. I'm definitely liking getting to mess around with some mods I haven't used before.

Before I list my thoughts on it so far, I should probably give a little bit of background of where I am in the pack, currently.
- I had a really nice spawn: Right next to 1-deep river, standing on a patch of sand.
- I've completely finished Life Rebooted, as well as Basic Tech.
- I really haven't done anything in Advanced Tech yet.
- I built a MineChem fusion chamber already... And still have over 75 iron blocks.
- I have a fully self-contained power system involving Stirling Generators with octadic capacitors, fueled with lava from a magma crucible. (Net 700k RF gain per bucket!)
- I've died 4 times.... Ghasts.

Some thoughts I have on balance/small things to tweak:

1. Is there any way to make zombie pigmen spawn based on light level, so that they don't spawn in the middle of a well-lit base? If so, I think that would be a nice change.
2. Triglycerides feel a bit OP. I set up a medium-sized algae farm a while back, and since then I really haven't needed to touch agricraft, other than for the quest line. Is it intended for you to be able to skip most agricraft stuff?
3. JABBA. I would really like having JABBA, even if only for the dolly.
4. There seems to be something weird with the recipe for the safari net (I really want to be able to autospawn endermen...). I see that you changed it to require a MFR portaspawner, but there doesn't seem to be a recipe for the portaspawner. Bug, or am I missing something?
5. Capacitors are really tedious to make, considering that so many are needed for stuff, as well as that I haven't been able to find any lapis to decompose to get the Lazurite.
6. The Enviromine gravity is a nice touch, but it feels a bit too harsh, especially with stone. Also, it really messes with the MineChem blueprint projections--when a block falls in the blueprint, the projection starts spitting out extra ghost blocks in item form, and the only way to stop it is to fill in all of the ghost blocks on that layer.
7. So many ghasts.

And a couple questions:
Is there a way to get phosphorus other than decomposing glowstone?
Are there any ores other than the MineChem uranium (in other words, should I stop mining for diamonds)?

Again, all in all it is a really fun pack. I'm looking forward to whatever updates are to come!

Last edited:

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
1. Is there any way to make zombie pigmen spawn based on light level, so that they don't spawn in the middle of a well-lit base? If so, I think that would be a nice change.
2. Triglycerides feel a bit OP. I set up a medium-sized algae farm a while back, and since then I really haven't needed to touch agricraft, other than for the quest line. Is it intended for you to be able to skip most agricraft stuff?
3. JABBA. I would really like having JABBA, even if only for the dolly.
4. There seems to be something weird with the recipe for the safari net (I really want to be able to autospawn endermen...). I see that you changed it to require a MFR portaspawner, but there doesn't seem to be a recipe for the portaspawner. Bug, or am I missing something?
5. Capacitors are really tedious to make, considering that so many are needed for stuff, as well as that I haven't been able to find any lapis to decompose to get the Lazurite.
6. The Enviromine gravity is a nice touch, but it feels a bit too harsh, especially with stone. Also, it really messes with the MineChem blueprint projections--when a block falls in the blueprint, the projection starts spitting out extra ghost blocks in item form, and the only way to stop it is to fill in all of the ghost blocks on that layer.
7. So many ghasts.

And a couple questions:
Is there a way to get phosphorus other than decomposing glowstone?
Are there any ores other than the MineChem uranium (in other words, should I stop mining for diamonds)?
First of all thank you very much for the feed back and for playing my pack. I'm always trying to improve the experience so feedback is much appreciated.

1) Not that I've found yet, been looking in to it.
2) Yes it's there for those that just hate Agricraft, ignore it as a food source if you would prefer to more challenge and variety in your diet.
3) Dolly functionality is replaced by Mekanism cardboard box. I didn't feel that another mass storage was needed when there is the Thermal Expansion cache and the massive increase to drawer storage over the default setting.
4) Safari net recipe will be fixed in 0.1.2
5) Meant to be a bit arduous, lapis must be synthesized, some of the other stuff can be farmed from rubber trees. Defiantly suggest making large batches at a time :D
6) There are defently blocks you can use to stabilize your ceilings. There may be more tweaks needed to the physics, but I want to be careful to not do anything that might unstabilize previously built bases. I have no idea how to deal with that Minechem projector bug, just a very odd interaction.
7) I turned it down... I thought, but they do seem very prolific

Yes there is a way to farm phosphorus, maybe you can cook up something that contains it.
The only other ore is emeralds, which are super rare and only in there normal biomes. In 0.1.2 there will be additional world gen added, soulsand pockets, endstone pockets, and firestone ore.

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
First of all thank you very much for the feed back and for playing my pack. I'm always trying to improve the experience so feedback is much appreciated.

1) Not that I've found yet, been looking in to it.
2) Yes it's there for those that just hate Agricraft, ignore it as a food source if you would prefer to more challenge and variety in your diet.
3) Dolly functionality is replaced by Mekanism cardboard box. I didn't feel that another mass storage was needed when there is the Thermal Expansion cache and the massive increase to drawer storage over the default setting.
4) Safari net recipe will be fixed in 0.1.2
5) Meant to be a bit arduous, lapis must be synthesized, some of the other stuff can be farmed from rubber trees. Defiantly suggest making large batches at a time :D
6) There are definitely blocks you can use to stabilize your ceilings. There may be more tweaks needed to the physics, but I want to be careful to not do anything that might unstabilize previously built bases. I have no idea how to deal with that Minechem projector bug, just a very odd interaction.
7) I turned it down... I thought, but they do seem very prolific

Yes there is a way to farm phosphorus, maybe you can cook up something that contains it.
The only other ore is emeralds, which are super rare and only in there normal biomes. In 0.1.2 there will be additional world gen added, soulsand pockets, endstone pockets, and firestone ore.

1) Ok, then. Good luck looking for a solution, then.
2) I'll probably stick to the triglyceride diet, as, I think, most people would. I just feel that it cuts out agricraft a little bit too much (but maybe that's just me). I think a good balance could be achieved by turning down its drop rates from algae a bit -- A full-triglyceride diet would still be possible, but would require more work to maintain than it does currently. That way, algae would encompass an easy to set up system that takes a while to harvest (though harvesting once would keep you set for a while), while agricraft would be more complicated, but also more convenient, as maxed out seeds are pretty efficient. Essentially, a choice between ease of setting it up, and to an extent ease of use. I think that making diminishing returns a little less severe would help to not drive people away from it early-game.
3) I completely forgot about the cardboard box. Thanks for the tip! I keep forgetting how awesome Mekanism is. In that case, I see why you went for no-JABBA.
4) Good to know.
5) Makes sense. I've been a bit hesitant about rubber trees since one of mine grew really, really big, from just one sapling planted. (I ended up burning it down just to get it out of the way. Well, technically a ghast burnt it down, but I did encourage the ghast to shoot at it...)
6) I will have to look further into the physics system. Yeah, the projector bug was bizarre. I'm guessing it's something to do with the projector detecting that the once-filled block is no longer filled and trying to refresh the entire projection, but isn't able to because that block is now in the way. Anyways, attempting to place the ghost blocks down in the world just results in them vanishing, so I suppose it's more or less a non-issue.
7) They're more annoying than anything else, but at least it encourages building some of the turrets.

I'll have to look into phosphorus generation. At this point I've just been using the fusion chamber to make it out of carbon and nitrogen. Between diamonds, phosphorus, and the poly-methyl stuff, my carbon supply is running low, so finding an alternate phosphorus source will be good.

While you are working on the world-gen, the number of silverfish deposits underground could be decreased, especially you are adding more things underground to dig for. The occasional silverfish surprise definitely enhances gameplay, but as-is it just makes doing anything underground more tedious. I've started keeping a chisel and a lava bucket on my hotbar every time I need to mine out some of the stone, just because there seem to be so many of them. I assume the danger of the silverfish is supposed to be to anyone who isn't expecting them, but since there are so many (or maybe I just have horrible luck mining) there's no reason to not be expecting them.

Also, will the changes to world-gen require a world reset, or will it be based more on whether we want to have to go exploring for the new underground mineral deposits?

On a semi-related topic, do you want help finding some of the spelling/grammar issues in the questbook?

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
1) Ok, then. Good luck looking for a solution, then.
2) I'll probably stick to the triglyceride diet, as, I think, most people would. I just feel that it cuts out agricraft a little bit too much (but maybe that's just me). I think a good balance could be achieved by turning down its drop rates from algae a bit -- A full-triglyceride diet would still be possible, but would require more work to maintain than it does currently. That way, algae would encompass an easy to set up system that takes a while to harvest (though harvesting once would keep you set for a while), while agricraft would be more complicated, but also more convenient, as maxed out seeds are pretty efficient. Essentially, a choice between ease of setting it up, and to an extent ease of use. I think that making diminishing returns a little less severe would help to not drive people away from it early-game.
3) I completely forgot about the cardboard box. Thanks for the tip! I keep forgetting how awesome Mekanism is. In that case, I see why you went for no-JABBA.
4) Good to know.
5) Makes sense. I've been a bit hesitant about rubber trees since one of mine grew really, really big, from just one sapling planted. (I ended up burning it down just to get it out of the way. Well, technically a ghast burnt it down, but I did encourage the ghast to shoot at it...)
6) I will have to look further into the physics system. Yeah, the projector bug was bizarre. I'm guessing it's something to do with the projector detecting that the once-filled block is no longer filled and trying to refresh the entire projection, but isn't able to because that block is now in the way. Anyways, attempting to place the ghost blocks down in the world just results in them vanishing, so I suppose it's more or less a non-issue.
7) They're more annoying than anything else, but at least it encourages building some of the turrets.

I'll have to look into phosphorus generation. At this point I've just been using the fusion chamber to make it out of carbon and nitrogen. Between diamonds, phosphorus, and the poly-methyl stuff, my carbon supply is running low, so finding an alternate phosphorus source will be good.

While you are working on the world-gen, the number of silverfish deposits underground could be decreased, especially you are adding more things underground to dig for. The occasional silverfish surprise definitely enhances gameplay, but as-is it just makes doing anything underground more tedious. I've started keeping a chisel and a lava bucket on my hotbar every time I need to mine out some of the stone, just because there seem to be so many of them. I assume the danger of the silverfish is supposed to be to anyone who isn't expecting them, but since there are so many (or maybe I just have horrible luck mining) there's no reason to not be expecting them.

Also, will the changes to world-gen require a world reset, or will it be based more on whether we want to have to go exploring for the new underground mineral deposits?

On a semi-related topic, do you want help finding some of the spelling/grammar issues in the questbook?
Yes, I always welcome spelling and grammar assistance.
The world gen will just be a matter of exploring some new areas to, it's just to address the difficulty in getting soulsand and endstone. You can get them in the current pack but they are a tad tedious.
Ya I expect only the new player to be caught by the silverfish and make them paranoid about breaking every block when mining. Once you figure out a strategy to deal with them they are not insanely crazy, and ya you should expect them.
I've never had the rubber tree turn mega on it's own, but they defently make life easier. If that happens again, the harvester is able to cut one of those down completely.

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I always welcome spelling and grammar assistance.
The world gen will just be a matter of exploring some new areas to, it's just to address the difficulty in getting soulsand and endstone. You can get them in the current pack but they are a tad tedious.
Ya I expect only the new player to be caught by the silverfish and make them paranoid about breaking every block when mining. Once you figure out a strategy to deal with them they are not insanely crazy, and ya you should expect them.
I've never had the rubber tree turn mega on it's own, but they defently make life easier. If that happens again, the harvester is able to cut one of those down completely.
Yeah, that rubber sapling going mega was bizarre. Now that I have a stable power supply (and the ability to actually make a harvester) I will definitely use a harvester.

I just finished the OpenComputers quest, and they look amazing (other than the fact that their programming language is lua and not C++ or Java, and I don't know lua, but that's my problem, not the mod's. I guess it is is good reason for me to learn lua).

As for spelling/grammar, here's a (hopefully) complete list of everything from the quests as of version that I've unlocked/been able to access via the creative book in a separate world. It has all of Life Rebooted, Basic Tech, and Extra Lives, as well as most of defense, as of the 0.1.1 version, so there may be things that have been fixed for 0.1.2
Format is:
CHAPTER
Quest name:
"thing that I changed, with a bit of context" (why I changed it).
"other thing that was changed" (and why)
Quest name:
etc...
The "thing that I changed" part is the fixed version, with a bit of room on either side of the change so that you can more easily find it. The quests are in order of left-to-right, top-to-down order in the quest book, though separated by quest tree.
The main issue seems to be "you're"/"your"--"you're" is short for "you are," and "your" indicates possession.
The big three "types" of fixes are spelling, grammar, and rephrasing some things to make them easier to read.

LIFE REBOOTED
Trace Minerals:
"you're going to need" (Wrong "your")
Building blocks of life:
"Life's" (You forgot the apostrophe)
"Can convert light into stored energy" (Combine in and to)
Fiber in your diet:
"It's also what wood is mostly made of and could be used to make some vital building and crafting materials" (rephrased)
"Synthesize cellulose" (not "synthesizes")
Renewable Resources:
"Another renewable resource" (Cut out "source"--It makes it sound awkward)
"Combining" (Not combing)
Cold enough for you:
No icon.
"Old fashioned torches" (Fashioned, not fashion)
Dirty job:
"plant life you're" (Wrong "your")
Green thorn:
"You're sure" (wrong "your")
"to get cactus, but it" (Added a comma)
"However you get the cactus, you're" (rephrasing, wrong "your")
Juiced up:
"let you keep" (You missed the "you")
Little support:
"crops you're going" ('You're,' not "you")
"Craft some crop sticks using 4 normal sticks in a crafting grid" (singular -> plural)
With sprinkles:
"crops in its radius" (Not "it's" radius--"it's" really means 'it is')
Cross bread
I assume the title is supposed to be "cross breed"
"instead if you're impatient but that might not work for every crop" (wrong "your," added 'work')
Sweet potato pie
"just seems" ('seems,' not "seem")
I can't eat this!:
"Well, mixing" (added comma)
Uncle Ben
"with its offspring" (its, not "it's")
Melons:
"nice juicy melon?" (Question mark added)
Storage:
"Chests are all" (made "chest" plural)
Don't drop the soap:
"when you close a craft bench?" (Added a question mark)
Better Building:
"Carpenter's blocks and the items made from them" (Fixed blocks' name, and replaced "that" with 'them')
Take a closer look:
"and record that in a journal to help you remember later" (rephrased)

BASIC TECH
Conduit:
"are widely considered" (considered, not consider)
Bits and Bobs:
"many subparts" (combined "sub part" & added 's')
Ender Bits:
See "Bits and Bobs" above
The right tool:
"If you're going to work with technology you're" (two instances of the wrong "your")
"fulfill" (2 'l's at the end)
Sold separately:
"Nope! You'll have to" (rephrased & separated the "Nope")
Power for the people:
"You're going to" (Wrong "your")
Better Furnace:
"intended to crush their" ('their,' not "there")
"offering the functions of both their furnace" (rephrased to sound less awkward)
Efficiency:
"you may want to increase its efficiency" ('its,' not "it's")
Don't drink:
"different organic materials into" (removed "s" on organic, combined "in" and "to")
Liquid power:
"Combustion generators" ("generator" should be plural)
"a lot of heat, so" (added comma)
High tech storage:
"but for those who want to store even more of" ('who,' not "that"; 'to,' not "so"; 'of,' not "or")
Getting an upgrade:
"You're sure you can" (You're, not "you")
Studio production:
"You're going to want" (wrong "your")

EXTRA LIVES:
Mostly Dead:
"previous failed landings" (made "landing" plural)
"their misery, and keep" (added comma)
Burning alive:
"These creatures appear" (no "the")
"are definitely" (not "defiantly")
"You're not sure if" (wrong "your")
Mechs
"walking human skeletons are really" (no "they")
"You're not sure" (wrong "your")
Mutants:
"all have one thing in common: an instinct" (a colon would go better here than a comma)
Cyborgs:
"hostile, unless you attack them first, and" (added commas)
Temporal beings:
"They do not tolarate anyone" (Fixed, in general)
"in their affairs. Merely looking" (Separated into 2 sentences)
The creeps:
"To this size, though" (added comma)
Hot air:
"You're not sure" (You're, not "You")
"could be, but these" (added comma)

DEFENSE:
Firepower:
"to increase your base" ('your,' not "you")
Headshot:
"Unnamed quest" is at the beginning of the description...
Dark Knight:
"very handy if you're running low on ammo, and an" (wrong "your," and added comma)
Deadly barrier:
"from making you their lunch" ('their,' not "there")
Deflectors to full:
"Who needs doors" (made "door" plural)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I just finished the OpenComputers quest, and they look amazing (other than the fact that their programming language is lua and not C++ or Java, and I don't know lua, but that's my problem, not the mod's. I guess it is is good reason for me to learn lua).

I could never get the hang of that mod when it came to programing anything at all.lol However if it wasn't for the copy/paste option I would have never messed with it. So the creator really did something for everyone to be able to use it, as well as the people who makes the code for others.

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
@Brenn_ That's great, I'll get those corrections in to the quest book for the next update. I'm hoping to have quest book 100% done for 0.1.3
Would you be very mad if I stopped the infinite energy loop? It really discourages progressing to better energy generator.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Does leaving structures on break something in game? or Is it more of a balance thing?

Last edited:

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
@Brenn_ That's great, I'll get those corrections in to the quest book for the next update. I'm hoping to have quest book 100% done for 0.1.3
Would you be very mad if I stopped the infinite energy loop? It really discourages progressing to better energy generator.
Have fun adding quests :)
A few opinions on the quest book:
-The first two chapters are pretty good.
-Advanced tech (or at least, how far I've gotten into it) feels kind of like "hey, look at all these cool tech mods," for a large part because a bunch of branches are unlocked at the same time, and also partly because the quest branch for each individual mod is relatively short.
-The tech stuff could probably spend a bit more time on Thermal Expansion/MFR... They seem a bit underrepresented in comparison to enderio.
-I assume there will be some bee quests?

-----
Mad, no.
Annoyed, yeah, a little, but just because I really like how my current system is set up. (Enderio conduit facades make everything look so pretty)

But looking at the balance of it, you should definitely kill the energy loop. A 700k RF profit from 1 piece of cobblestone shouldn't be happening. The other fuels seem balanced, though.

Speaking of balance, the turrets didn't feel particularly difficult to make... Perhaps require some sort of OpenComputers component for the crafting recipe, as the turret's targetting system? The turret bases were a bit more difficult, just because of the diamonds, but still weren't very hard to make, but the turrets themselves for the most part didn't require much more than some common alloys, mainly invar. The railgun, for example, should need more than just enderium and a few diamonds as the difficult requirements. (Likewise, the current ferro-magnetic bullets recipe, doesn't seem very tech-y)

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Totally not true, the parameters for this competition are- it must be set in a cataclysmic world, be quest based and have a definitive ending point.

I would love to have it on curse but my pack includes mods that are not on their very restrictive list of acceptable 3rd party mods, so it will not be accepted. Most specificly Millénaire.

That isn't true about Curse, btw. You can request any third party mod be added to their list as long as it has open permissions, which Millenaire does (well, it requires credit and a link, both of which the Curse client does inherently). I've had to have several mods added for Atonement and I haven't had an issue. You just have to submit the mod to [email protected] with a link to the download site and a link to the license (in Millenaire's case the MCF page)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That isn't true about Curse, btw. You can request any third party mod be added to their list as long as it has open permissions, which Millenaire does (well, it requires credit and a link, both of which the Curse client does inherently). I've had to have several mods added for Atonement and I haven't had an issue. You just have to submit the mod to [email protected] with a link to the download site and a link to the license (in Millenaire's case the MCF page)
This mod is Copyright (2011) and is my intellectual property. Only minecraftforum.net is allowed to host any of my material without my consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Descriptions or other content on the mod (for example, reviews) are allowed as long as the download links provided point to this thread or to the Millénaire Wiki. Works derived from this mod in any significant way, for instance by re-using the mod's source code, are forbidden without written permission.
Last edited by Kinniken: Nov 10, 2014

@jordsta95 Had some issue getting them to accept it in his pack even though its open.... Probably because of the line above.....