Jampacked II Submission/Judging

Storkman101

Jul 29, 2019
You made it with a little over an hour to spare!
Another note, I just got a message from people who are playing my pack that sometimes the customnpcs can be bugged. The thing what is happening is that sometimes some NPC wont be able to talk to you. . You as a tester has to kill them with lava so they respawn. Then you can talk to them again. I am already using the lastest version of this mod and downgrading the mod will remove a feature that I use. I sadly cannot fix that, it does not happen all the time but when it does you can be stuck with some quests (although you can fix that by using the /hqm edit command in the book, since all those quests are from the city quest line). I hate it that this happens but I cannot fix this

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Will there be a set date announcing the winners?

The winners will be announced by the end of June. Hopefully well before then, but that's our deadline.

Who are the judges?

As mentioned in the OP, the first round will be the volunteer judges. While they won't be prohibited from mentioning what packs they are working on, there will be no list of judges. I haven't fully worked out who the second round judges will be.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
As mentioned in the OP, the first round will be the volunteer judges. While they won't be prohibited from mentioning what packs they are working on, there will be no list of judges. I haven't fully worked out who the second round judges will be.
What I mean is, have you pm'd the impartial judges. Cause I'm not the patient type.

Reactions: skunkdonkey

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, no. Still hoping to today, but we'll see.

I don't want to message dozens of people and end up having one of the packs not even launch.
Should've put in the citeria "Able to launch and debug a MultiMC pack successfully without help". :p

Reactions: Flipz

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
Should've put in the citeria "Able to launch and debug a MultiMC pack successfully without help". :p
While a good idea in principle, that's not a very good criteria for a form. It's fairly obvious I would only pick the judges who said they could, so everyone would just say yes regardless.

Reactions: BeerCav

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
While a good idea in principle, that's not a very good criteria for a form. It's fairly obvious I would only pick the judges who said they could, so everyone would just say yes regardless.

"I'm Brian and so is my Wife!" - Monty Python's Life of Brian :D

psp

Jul 29, 2019
If I am one of the impartial judges, and anyone wants to hit me up with a million dollar or so bribe (if the pack I would be judging is yours) I might consider swaying my impartial review. :D jk

Seriously, If you hit me up with a million dollars I will be whatever you want.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
If I am one of the impartial judges, and anyone wants to hit me up with a million dollar or so bribe (if the pack I would be judging is yours) I might consider swaying my impartial review. :D jk

Seriously, If you hit me up with a million dollars I will be whatever you want.
I created the 'Hello World!' pack (here) so hit me up and something could be arranged ;) haha jokes, the best pack will win, I had fun making mine and am happy with the product and the outcome whatever it may be :)

Reactions: psp