[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Nitro Poison

Jul 29, 2019
No, not silly at all ... but it is (50 vis for all the aspects).

The strange thing is, I've got another world (not regrowth) where I'm trying Thaumcraft out and I was able to get that one going. I might have used a more powerful wand (silverwood+thaumium) but honestly can't remember.
Be sure you have the research for it, i couldnt do it either untill i got the research after the centrifugation

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Be sure you have the research for it, i couldnt do it either untill i got the research after the centrifugation

That sounds like the problem. I *thought* I already had the research as the recipe for the construct is already showing up in the thauminomicon (in the same section as the alchemical furnace).

But I'll try that later. Ty

cravenhydra78

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to convert the alchemical construct with my wand.

I've got the two construct's on top of each other on top of an empty (thaumcraft) crucible fired by nitor. I try right-clicking it with my gold-banded greatwood wand but nothing happens.

Not much info out there so I tried what this guy does:

That is, I added two alchemical furnaces either side, four alembics (two on each furnace) and connected with valves/pipes as in the vid, but still nothing happens.

Any thaumaturges out there know what's wrong?

EDIT: typo
have you done all the research in the book for it. you can research building it before you research the one that lets you actually use it.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
have you done all the research in the book for it. you can research building it before you research the one that lets you actually use it.

Haven't had a chance to check yet, but since both you and Nitro have said the same thing, I'm assuming I haven't.

What threw me was that I got some research (for the alembics or the alchemical furnace - can't remember which atm) and the last page of that gives you the recipe for the construct. So I thought I had done enough research to activate it.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't had a chance to check yet, but since both you and Nitro have said the same thing, I'm assuming I haven't.

What threw me was that I got some research (for the alembics or the alchemical furnace - can't remember which atm) and the last page of that gives you the recipe for the construct. So I thought I had done enough research to activate it.

Construct recipe is in a different part than the actual wand-click thing you turn it into. It's locked behind essentia tubes and the centrifuge, I believe.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I had a few questions for my fellow gamers.

1st: How are you guys auto producing charcoal for edoflames(I think that's the flower that eats coal, wood, etc.)?

Coal seeds myself, though at this point I still need to make a loonium and stop charging my terra shatterer for a while, which I've been doing purely off of about 20 hydroangeas whenever I remember to check them. XD

TKGP

Jul 29, 2019
Breaking, planting, identifying, and generally shuffling around Agricraft stuff (seeds and crops) causes items to be moved around your inventory, hotbar, and even into/out of containers you're viewing seemingly at random. I don't know if this is a problem with Agricraft, InvTweaks, Regrowth, or what, but it just chucked one of my bags into a void chest, so you might want to take a look at that.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Breaking, planting, identifying, and generally shuffling around Agricraft stuff (seeds and crops) causes items to be moved around your inventory, hotbar, and even into/out of containers you're viewing seemingly at random. I don't know if this is a problem with Agricraft, InvTweaks, Regrowth, or what, but it just chucked one of my bags into a void chest, so you might want to take a look at that.
I believe this is the fault of something called enhanced inventories or the like. There's also a post somewhere in this thread that explains how to turn off the replacement thing that's causing your items to move.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
I believe this is the fault of something called enhanced inventories or the like. There's also a post somewhere in this thread that explains how to turn off the replacement thing that's causing your items to move.

Inventory Tweaks, actually. It has to do with the auto refill. (It's also my post that you're referencing) What you do is hit the little ... at the top right of your inventory and sift around in there for the auto-refill button. I recall it being kind of buried in there, but it's there.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
1st: Hydroangeas all the way man.
.. Hydroangeas cheap and efficient with one flower converting xp to mana :)
2015_04_14_21_32_47.png

Last edited:

Mr_Hosed

Jul 29, 2019
I've been putting together a Jolicraft based Texture Pack for this Mod pack and I noticed some oddities regarding Botania's installation in the pack.

Could anyone tell me why textures (and they're different textures from the Jar) exist in the folder "minecraft/resources/botania/textures"?

Oh, and for anyone interested, a little teaser.

Reactions: Tairgire

Lambda57

Jul 29, 2019
Wanted to setup automated milk for producing cakes. I ended up using vanilla redstone for the first time, Botania, BC pipes, Railcraft liquid loader and unloader just to get the milk from cow to bucket to tank. There must be a simpler way but I either haven't unlocked it or have missed it Loving the pack and the interesting projects it's nudging me towards.

Geko.Trav

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issues autocrafting processors? I have the recipes and inscribers automated just fine and if I request the craft in a terminal no problems. When I have and interface w/ crafting card to a storage bus it does not autocraft them. I can successfully autocraft other items like plates and chips just fine.
I know we have rv2 beta in this pack so just curious if it is just me.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I've been putting together a Jolicraft based Texture Pack for this Mod pack and I noticed some oddities regarding Botania's installation in the pack.

Could anyone tell me why textures (and they're different textures from the Jar) exist in the folder "minecraft/resources/botania/textures"?

Oh, and for anyone interested, a little teaser.

Some of Botania's textures were changed a while back and I didn't like the new ones so I made the pack load the old ones, which are what you see in the resources folder. Resource packs do correctly override the resource folder stuff though.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have any tricks for getting a ton of wing of bat? They seem to spawn pretty rarely, and even with a looting 3 arthana the wings seem pretty rare.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issues autocrafting processors? I have the recipes and inscribers automated just fine and if I request the craft in a terminal no problems. When I have and interface w/ crafting card to a storage bus it does not autocraft them. I can successfully autocraft other items like plates and chips just fine.
I know we have rv2 beta in this pack so just curious if it is just me.
I don't have any issues and its hard to say specifically what your issue would be without knowing your setup, but some questions that might help narrow down the issue. Do you see the items get put into the inscriber? Does the storage bus show online? Can you request they be crafted and it happens correctly?

Geko.Trav

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have any issues and its hard to say specifically what your issue would be without knowing your setup, but some questions that might help narrow down the issue. Do you see the items get put into the inscriber? Does the storage bus show online? Can you request they be crafted and it happens correctly?

Yeah I did it in a test world and same issue. I can request the craft and it will autocraft just fine so it isn't the inscribers and I have plenty of channels open. On the requesting part, I have an interface facing a storage bus and I inserted a crafting card. It will pull out what I have but not craft when it exceeds the limit. And like I said, I have circuts, chips, plates, etc all autocrafting just fine so I know the interface to storage bus setup works fine. The request is not going into the crafting storage like the others.

Last edited: