[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Geko.Trav

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing this pack and loving it. :) You have nothing then you have infinite of the resource you just unlocked. Brilliant!
Are some Mek and AE quests coming down the pipeline?

Only complaint is the Thermionic Fabricator... You just had to use it didn't you. :p
Sorry Sengir but, if you ever read this, please give it some love for my sanity.

I have tried AE, BC Extraction Pipes, and Golems on all sides. It seems it can't extract because the item doesn't craft until you click it.
I am going to test it out now but I saw someone previously post they updated to it with no problems.
The Dev build is: Build #483 - Fix #541 Thermionic Fabricator not giving output items

lukesky

Jul 29, 2019
man how can i power the forestry's machines ? i made a generator but it's bugged i guess, i can't access it to put fuel or anything, can u give me a hint ?

ShaggyD00

Jul 29, 2019
Here's one for Thaumcraft, did the latest update made opening chapter 11 harder b/c Thaumcraft WILL NOT unlock for me and I'm farther along on my current world than my other one I made 2 weeks ago (which I did unlock) its still 0 quest on Chap 11 for my current world. I went ahead and made a wand and Thaumbook, still nothing.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Here's one for Thaumcraft, did the latest update made opening chapter 11 harder b/c Thaumcraft WILL NOT unlock for me and I'm farther along on my current world than my other one I made 2 weeks ago (which I did unlock) its still 0 quest on Chap 11 for my current world. I went ahead and made a wand and Thaumbook, still nothing.
See if this helps?
- How do I get started with Thaumcraft?
An Arcanist reputation of 60 is need to start Thaumcraft, but you're going to need an Arcanist reputation of 85 before you can get most of the quests. This can be done by completing Witchery quests in Chapter 10, one of which is also a requirement for opening up many of the Thaumcraft quests. Look out for the Thaumonomicon quest in Chapter 4. You'll also need to have held an iron ingot, a gold ingot and any of the basic shards.

ShaggyD00

Jul 29, 2019
See if this helps?
- How do I get started with Thaumcraft?
An Arcanist reputation of 60 is need to start Thaumcraft, but you're going to need an Arcanist reputation of 85 before you can get most of the quests. This can be done by completing Witchery quests in Chapter 10, one of which is also a requirement for opening up many of the Thaumcraft quests. Look out for the Thaumonomicon quest in Chapter 4. You'll also need to have held an iron ingot, a gold ingot and any of the basic shards.

That is strange b/c last world I wasn't even close to the Arcanist rep, no shards, and still opened the wand, Thaumbook, and cauldron quest somehow. Reloaded it today with update and the wand quest was even taken out after completion.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
man how can i power the forestry's machines ? i made a generator but it's bugged i guess, i can't access it to put fuel or anything, can u give me a hint ?
I'm guessing Wooden Engine? I think it only works on pipes, everything else requires more advanced generators. Did you put a lever next to the engine? It needs a redstone signal to work.

hypernova132

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, interesting. Now something is wrong with climate control's file system it seems. Wonder why one of the files or folders isn't in GZIP format... Anyway, it's a server tick loop issue, which means whatever the issue is, it's causing enough overwork for your computer that FTb is shutting down for safety and to prevent corruption and such.
Next things to try are to go to the FTB launcher and change your download location that the launcher gets it's info from, if you can find another recommended link on the FTB site, and to make sure you have 4 gigs of ram allocated to FTB. Once you've got that, try reinstalling again and see if that keeps the files in an order that java likes.

I had already done all of those. I think I know what caused the issue, I traveled far from my home to try to find an ocean, but I must have loaded too many chunks causing it to overwork the computer which was attempting to keep all of those chunks loaded. Is there any way I can force those chunks to be unloaded?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
That is strange b/c last world I wasn't even close to the Arcanist rep, no shards, and still opened the wand, Thaumbook, and cauldron quest somehow. Reloaded it today with update and the wand quest was even taken out after completion.
Yeah, changed in 0.7.3 - presumably because it was rep 85 to unlock the other quests anyway..
'- "Capping Show" now requires 60 Acanist rep to unlock along with the other initial TC quests'