[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

einsteinsci

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason all my compressed (and double compressed etc.) cookies are all without a texture. Instead they show up as invisible. The septuple and octuple compressed do have a strage brownish square in one corner though. All the others are completely invisible though. I see the correct textures in the /config/Quadrum/item/textures/ folder, but not ingame. Susie and Simba show up fine. I'm using v1.0.4 of ME^4 and a few texture packs of my own, none of which could possibly have textures for the custom cookies. What am I missing?

Scart

Jul 29, 2019
I like that the map author is trolling in his own thread! Can't wait for ME^-1; ME^4 was super fun. Thanks Parcel!
well i thought that was trolling ...... and im not familiar with being trolled .... specially from a map AUTHOR . ... hehe
yet again i really need that REDS cell folder number it loads as empty hole with mobs at the bottom .... i have been delayed for 2 weeks .... any help would be appreciated

cjb1987192

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone please help me with my problem about making the builder's wand? It's probably a bug. My last post is near the bottom of page 133.

QuasarRea

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, trying to use fluids in AE, and have no clue how. I managed to store fluids in drums with 'fluid storage' on it, so its accessible from AE. It works great with smeltery, casts and manually filled buckets.

I wanted to make some patterns, in example filling tessaract or even bucket... but I'm failing a lot. I have some empty fluid patterns, but how I can place fluid in it? I guess such patter should be then used instead of fluid bucket in recipe, but I can't fill it.

Thanks
J

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone please help me with my problem about making the builder's wand? It's probably a bug. My last post is near the bottom of page 133.

Are the other chemical synthesizer recipes working for you? You can take screenshots in Minecraft by pressing F2. They will be stored in your mincraft folder.

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have issues with tinker's longbows? It's not fully drawing back and resetting the animation.

edit: I found the problem it's the magnet on causing the weirdness

Last edited:

QuasarRea

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, trying to use fluids in AE, and have no clue how. I managed to store fluids in drums with 'fluid storage' on it, so its accessible from AE. It works great with smeltery, casts and manually filled buckets.

I wanted to make some patterns, in example filling tessaract or even bucket... but I'm failing a lot. I have some empty fluid patterns, but how I can place fluid in it? I guess such patter should be then used instead of fluid bucket in recipe, but I can't fill it.

Thanks
J
Ok, I guess extra cells 2 is not mature enoght to auto craft, I have updated to most recent version and now I'm able to fill fluid patterns in fluid terminal, I used them to create normal patterns but none of them fit into fluid assembler and normal assembler does not translate pattern with fluid pattern in it to actual fluid.

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
Now how do i get noisium? Not NEI nor Google gave me a solution

Note the number of neutrons that noisium has (the value in parenthesis). Use the fusion reactor to combine two different elements whose neutrons will combine to the same value. Job done. Make sure you don't create any elements that don't exist like anything between 115 and 125 or anything above 125 other than 250, 500, 1000, 2000 etc. Basically if it isn't in NEI don't try to make it.

Reactions: hatecreeper

PaperKrane

Jul 29, 2019
Is it still due to be put on curse? Is the modpack complete in content and if so what mods need updating should I try myself?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Wooooooah is that for the prequel to ME^3?
Kindof
Is it still due to be put on curse? Is the modpack complete in content and if so what mods need updating should I try myself?
Sometime in the future. It may be weeks until curse accepts modpacks. I'll put the updated version on their, mostly updated mods and fixed bugs. No new content. I might find someone to maintain it or even keep adding to it.

Scart

Jul 29, 2019
same question as the previous page (hope i dont brake any forum rule) :
I really need REDS DIM number so that i can play the cell it loads as a blank box ! ...
thnx in advance

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
I might find someone to maintain it or even keep adding to it.

This would be REALLY great news. You release such high quality, finished packs, instead of a WIP pack like a lot of other authors do. However, your releases have always been in need of some post-release TLC to tidy things up. This would put your packs on a quality level that literally no other modpack is at (IMO). Nothing but love and respect for your work!

Reactions: nmarshall23