[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
I do not see a New World mod pack on the FTB launcher

Thats because we did not add it yet. I am waiting on v4 in the hope it will resolve most of the remaining issues which have been reported here. Once we have it and are sure everything is stable I'd like to give it my vote (It's most likely going to be added but i do not have the last word!)

Cyberife

Jul 29, 2019
Thats because we did not add it yet. I am waiting on v4 in the hope it will resolve most of the remaining issues which have been reported here. Once we have it and are sure everything is stable I'd like to give it my vote (It's most likely going to be added but i do not have the last word!)
Thank you

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Update:
With-in the next 2-3 days, I will be releasing v3.5, I have ran across some errors that I am having difficulty fixing. v3.5 will be tech. v4, but I do not want 3.5 to even be considered to be added to the launcher. I need your help to fix these errors, and find any that I have missed. Once we figure it all out, I will tie up any lose ends, trim settings and we should be good to go, and I will update to v4, AND the mod-pack will be up for consideration.

Thanks Guys,
Kyle McQueen (kylemcqueen75)

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
For the Atomic's mods in the permission it said that 1 of the mods has to be your own making. Which mod did you make?

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
OK this pack has just been brought to my attention and looking at the list of mods and the general attitude thats been displayed by kyle this is a pack that I would like to see on the FTB launcher. This doesnt mean the pack is pre-approved just something that I would like to support. One of the things I would like to see based on the information in the first post is that arrangements are made to have a couple of people help on tech support etc. From experience mod packs designed for general use should never really be run by a single person. With a list of mods as long as this one, I would strongly advise getting some help.

Having said that, good looking pack.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
As a question...

you have both Craft Guide and NEI... those two don't normally play well together (I tend to actually just use CraftGuide, personally). How did you get them to work together without conflicts?

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
As a question...

you have both Craft Guide and NEI... those two don't normally play well together (I tend to actually just use CraftGuide, personally). How did you get them to work together without conflicts?
Trial and Error to be honest lol, I don't remember to much of a problem with them. I got Craft Guide when I just played this mod-pack with friends, before I decided to continue it.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
OK this pack has just been brought to my attention and looking at the list of mods and the general attitude thats been displayed by kyle this is a pack that I would like to see on the FTB launcher. This doesnt mean the pack is pre-approved just something that I would like to support. One of the things I would like to see based on the information in the first post is that arrangements are made to have a couple of people help on tech support etc. From experience mod packs designed for general use should never really be run by a single person. With a list of mods as long as this one, I would strongly advise getting some help.

Having said that, good looking pack.
Wow, I didn't even see this till now XD Thanks for the feedback slow! And I agree, I think if I can just get a small team, as I detailed in a new post, I think this could become a much more stable and worth wild pack :)

ARMAGEDDEON

Jul 29, 2019
also since you asked how about trying to implement ars magica and divine rpg as well as battle gear mods as well since there are alot of swords XD

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
also since you asked how about trying to implement ars magica and divine rpg as well as battle gear mods as well since there are alot of swords XD
If I remember right, battle gear is no longer updating. Also, I used to have divine RPG, but I could not get ahold of the mod author so I was never granted permission.

bosky2102

Jul 29, 2019

Ars magic if I rember correctly dosnt want his mods in modpacks till its out of WIP