[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
For optifine:
Download correct version.
start FTB launcher
Select modpack you want to use
click Edit Mod Pack
(this part is what i used, not sure if its the best way)
click jar mods
click open folder
Copy optifine to folder
close Mod Pack Editor
Launch Mod Pack

You'll have to do this every time they do pack update.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Yes!!! Thnx :)
Btw is it possible to add Optifine?? because without it i would lag alot and wont be able to play the mod pack.
And if it if possible how would i do it?
I cannot add optifine becuase the mod-author doesn't allow mod-packs to distribute his mod :/ but I do think you should add it, just download it from the forums for Minecraft 1.4.5 and add that zip to your "minecraft.jar" mods tab in multiMC, be sure its first on the list tho!

xExile

Jul 29, 2019
I cannot add optifine becuase the mod-author doesn't allow mod-packs to distribute his mod :/ but I do think you should add it, just download it from the forums for Minecraft 1.4.5 and add that zip to your "minecraft.jar" mods tab in multiMC, be sure its first on the list tho!
Hmmm, it doesnt seem to be working, i did everything that i was supposed to but it didnt work. Any suggestions on what to do??

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
The server where your permissions pictures are located is down. You have to make sure that this does not happen!

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
The server where your permissions pictures are located is down. You have to make sure that this does not happen!
Very sorry, we changed to a windows based machine that has an automatic reload every few days, this webserver was not set to start on reboot. This is fixed now :) thanks for your understanding, and merry xmas :)

netcvb

Jul 29, 2019
When are you going to have this on the FTB Launcher, looks like a pretty fun modpack.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Update:
The version style is going to change to make it easy on the mod pack team when adding the pack to the launcher. Versions will know be 'v1; v2; v3' ect.
Also, yes, the mod pack will be updating to 1.4.6 soon, just waiting on a few mods to be updated :)

Enjoy!

Darkhax

Jul 29, 2019
hey just a recommendation. you may want to add some "proof" that you have my permission. i know i have given you more than enough approval but i think people would like to see it. hopefully you dont already have one and im just over looking it XD

I darkhax give kylemcqueen75 permission to use Bladecraft AND MoreSwordsMod within the "new-world-mod-pack"

also i will be updating bladecraft soon to include all of the sword tiers.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
hey just a recommendation. you may want to add some "proof" that you have my permission. i know i have given you more than enough approval but i think people would like to see it. hopefully you dont already have one and im just over looking it XD

I darkhax give kylemcqueen75 permission to use Bladecraft AND MoreSwordsMod within the "new-world-mod-pack"

also i will be updating bladecraft soon to include all of the sword tiers.
Very sorry for not adding you to the current list, I have been working on "v2" of NWMP for the last few weeks, working out every bug I could find. "v2" will be out in the next few hours, and you will be added to the permission list. :) Thanks for the reminder. lol

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
New World Mod-Pack v2 Released!
+ Added ID Resolver and FancyGUI
+Updated Mods
- Removed Floating Ruins, GemsCraft and Lamps, Removed 3D Items, Clean UI

SnowWolfSophie

Jul 29, 2019
there seems to be a problem with millionaire mod when i mouse over certain items in the trade menu i crash

HTML:
http://pastebin.com/rV1Kmar6

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
there seems to be a problem with millionaire mod when i mouse over certain items in the trade menu i crash

HTML:
http://pastebin.com/rV1Kmar6
If you see this before I can test it, can you try and remove FancyGUI and try again? This may have something to do wtih it, but I'm not 100%. If this isn't the problem, its a problem with the mod itself, and I will noteify the owner right away. Thanks for the report!

Also, to everyone using the mod-pack, there will be an offical bug report forum here pretty soon, so watch out for that![DOUBLEPOST=1357933053][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you see this before I can test it, can you try and remove FancyGUI and try again? This may have something to do wtih it, but I'm not 100%. If this isn't the problem, its a problem with the mod itself, and I will noteify the owner right away. Thanks for the report!

Also, to everyone using the mod-pack, there will be an offical bug report forum here pretty soon, so watch out for that!
Nevermind, there is an update for the mod I will add into the mod-pack soon. You can try an manually update the pack yourself to 3.4 from millenaire.org or wait for me to upload the new pack. Thanks!

SnowWolfSophie

Jul 29, 2019
After a bit more testing i believe i found that the problem is from id resolver. after removing id resolver and fixing some id's on my own it fixed my problem with the trade window with the npc's and also fixed the missing textures that millionaire had too.

Darkhax

Jul 29, 2019
Very sorry for not adding you to the current list, I have been working on "v2" of NWMP for the last few weeks, working out every bug I could find. "v2" will be out in the next few hours, and you will be added to the permission list. :) Thanks for the reminder. lol

lol no problem.