[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys having a issue trying to get a server started on regrowth. using the files downloaded from FTB launcher, i have not altered any files from the server set up.
i get a error when trying to start the server. please look here for the fml-server-lastest.log (its from the error only as i cant paste large files on pastebin) >>http://pastebin.com/me0MHa9c,
and here for the lastest.log >> http://pastebin.com/PC8vsi8d.

i have no idea whats wrong with it other than it looks like the Enchiridion2 mod is not working??

any help would be much appreciated, Thanks :)
Turn off autodiscovery in the Enchiridion 2 config.

Reactions: CyberTYK

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys having a issue trying to get a server started on regrowth. using the files downloaded from FTB launcher, i have not altered any files from the server set up.
i get a error when trying to start the server. please look here for the fml-server-lastest.log (its from the error only as i cant paste large files on pastebin) >>http://pastebin.com/me0MHa9c,
and here for the lastest.log >> http://pastebin.com/PC8vsi8d.

i have no idea whats wrong with it other than it looks like the Enchiridion2 mod is not working??

any help would be much appreciated, Thanks :)
Open the config for Enchiridion2 and disable auto discovery.

Reactions: CyberTYK

CyberTYK

Jul 29, 2019
i have found the enchiridion2.cfg and looked at the settings and i have this "B:"Disable Autodiscovery"=true" < this is what's currently in the file. can i confirm i leave this unchanged? in which case that would not be the fix.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
i have found the enchiridion2.cfg and looked at the settings and i have this "B:"Disable Autodiscovery"=true" < this is what's currently in the file. can i confirm i leave this unchanged? in which case that would not be the fix.
The fix is the change 'true' to 'false' in this instance. If that fails, it's safe to move Enchiridion 2 completely from the server files.

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a little confused. I've read the changelog saying that Obelisks should spawn now in 0.7.1, but I'm not finding any currently. I just recently broke into the Spirit World and not finding any in there either. Did I miss something in the configs somewhere? Do I have to manually regen the world using an in-game key?

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a little confused. I've read the changelog saying that Obelisks should spawn now in 0.7.1, but I'm not finding any currently. I just recently broke into the Spirit World and not finding any in there either. Did I miss something in the configs somewhere? Do I have to manually regen the world using an in-game key?
did you create a new world or convert from .65?

CyberTYK

Jul 29, 2019
can confirm that changing the setting to false makes no change to the error, there for I removed the mod for time being. thanks for all your help :)

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Genned a new world, no trees anywhere. Now an earlier post makes sense (where someone couldn't find wood).

Bloodroot

Jul 29, 2019
I am still having a ball with this modpack. It's great. I am enjoying the magical crops/agricraft/botania stuff quite a bit and the buildcraft stuff is...certainly building character. I finally decided to buckle down and knock out the parts to make a mekanism energy cube. Not only did it make working with my steam engine setup much less stressful, but it turns out the energy cube can be attached to the mana fluxfield as well. Whee! My tech side has been somewhat neglected while I worked up to the cobalt, ardite and osmium seeds. I've never used Mekanism at all before this. It looks neat.

So thank you to the author.

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Yea i have been looking for coven witches and so far i have 5 and i found the catacombs but not one Obelisks... :( I have a new world made in 0.7.1
I've only found 1 Witch, no catacombs and no obelisks. but that's on a converted world.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Because it doesn't increase performance for everyone. I have the same standpoint on it as Jaded does - for everyone it helps it also can be unhelpful for someone else. As it stands, I'm actually one of the people who it doesn't help so I leave at something for users to install if they want it, but I won't force it on anyone.
I understand that if you have a good PC and if your pack runs at 150 FPS without fastcraft, you will not notice much of a difference with fastcraft but... even when I have good PC and see my FPS going from 150 FPS to 300 FPS I cant ignore that it does help! Specially when its proved that 1.7.10 as some very big performance issues that were addressed in 1.8 and fastcraft just implements the same improvements with, as far as I know, no side effects! The mod creater was even careful to not authorize the distribution in packs until he was sure that the mod would not cause unwanted behaviours.

And even if you dont see an improvement in performace, its seen by most of players that play minecraft and if its going to help many players that doesnt have so good pc's, then maybe it should be in the pack, since not all people playing minecraft have a good 'PC kung-fu' and will not know how to manually add the mod... And if it caused performance issues to someone... if 1% has issues is it a reason to deny benefits to the other 99%? Plenty of mods also cause issues to some players but they are still in packs.

Also... Jaded reasons.... lets just say that sometimes she is wrong, but she will never accept that... like she never accepted that AG needed a little fix on ExU recipes to allow transfer nodes and make the pack playable, specially on servers. Server admins didnt forgot the huge issues that happened with clogged pipes!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Yea i have been looking for coven witches and so far i have 5 and i found the catacombs but not one Obelisks... :( I have a new world made in 0.7.1

Yeah I gave up on looking after 30+ new worlds. I spent awhile in each world flying around just to see if I could find one and never did. I also tried retrogen on several worlds, several times. I finally gave up, and used Mcedit to put a few in my world. Then loaded up my test world to make sure it still worked. It did, so I just have to do all the work to enter it.