[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge is there any reason to NOT include Fastcraft in the pack? I have a monster machine and I still see a benefit when it's installed..
Because it doesn't increase performance for everyone. I have the same standpoint on it as Jaded does - for everyone it helps it also can be unhelpful for someone else. As it stands, I'm actually one of the people who it doesn't help so I leave at something for users to install if they want it, but I won't force it on anyone.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Because it doesn't increase performance for everyone. I have the same standpoint on it as Jaded does - for everyone it helps it also can be unhelpful for someone else. As it stands, I'm actually one of the people who it doesn't help so I leave at something for users to install if they want it, but I won't force it on anyone.
That's cool, never thought it could be unhelpful. :cool:

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
also cannot plant diamond seeds at all do i need a specific soil?
You would need Tilled Garden Soil, as I'm sure you could find written in at least 40 separate places in this thread, as well as the Quest Book. If you're doing that and it's not working.... I apologize, and I can't help you.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
That makes sense. Out of curiousity, is there anything that you would recommend to improve performance. I know people go on a lot about the JVM settings but other than increasing ram I'm not really sure which ones are good and which aren't.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
That makes sense. Out of curiousity, is there anything that you would recommend to improve performance. I know people go on a lot about the JVM settings but other than increasing ram I'm not really sure which ones are good and which aren't.

Do you have an Nvidia Card? GPU

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey Guys as promised 2nd episode and the house is done. We also complete a few quest as to catch back up to where we were at before the update. Enjoy!

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

The thing is Java Sucks!! Java will only use your onboard GPU by default and never even bother to look for a dedicated one. I have a fairly good laptop that can run most games, but minecraft/java I only get an average of 30-40fps. After I followed this guide, well and a few others, but this one is what I used this time It bumped my fps to around 90+.

This video is NOT mine, I just did a search for Nvidia Control Panel Mincraft Settings, and this was what showed up. I help greatly, but I can't say it will work for everyone just that it did for me.

Apophenia

Jul 29, 2019
Guys how do i know if the Rite of infusion worked? I did die when i did it!

Indeed, the Rite of Infusion kills you. If you have a Death Protection Poppet then you can live through it and become infused. (Once you are infused there is a little bar on the left side of your screen showing how much power you have left)

Reactions: JimmyJam

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Guys how do i know if the Rite of infusion worked? I did die when i did it!
If you died it didn't work. You have to live. Recommend the death protection poppet.

If the infusion worked you will have an infusion power meter on the left of the screen.

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
The thing is Java Sucks!! Java will only use your onboard GPU by default and never even bother to look for a dedicated one. I have a fairly good laptop that can run most games, but minecraft/java I only get an average of 30-40fps. After I followed this guide, well and a few others, but this one is what I used this time It bumped my fps to around 90+.

This video is NOT mine, I just did a search for Nvidia Control Panel Mincraft Settings, and this was what showed up. I help greatly, but I can't say it will work for everyone just that it did for me.
Yep Java sucks! And I don't have an integrated graphics card so that doesn't help unfortunately. I think I just have too many things automated and java doesn't like thinking about that much LOL

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
That just gives you the runic altar recipe to make the seeds, it doesn't tell you what soil to plant it in.
Er crap.

Sorry I forgot that only works for crossbred crops. =\

Well ok then. As stated in the quest book all magical crops like the diamond seeds require tilled garden soil.

CyberTYK

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys having a issue trying to get a server started on regrowth. using the files downloaded from FTB launcher, i have not altered any files from the server set up.
i get a error when trying to start the server. please look here for the fml-server-lastest.log (its from the error only as i cant paste large files on pastebin) >>http://pastebin.com/me0MHa9c,
and here for the lastest.log >> http://pastebin.com/PC8vsi8d.

i have no idea whats wrong with it other than it looks like the Enchiridion2 mod is not working??

any help would be much appreciated, Thanks :)