[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
Grout hasn't been in the pack since at least 0.5. To get seared bricks, you use cobblestone in a crucible furnace outputted to an ingot caster.
Thanks, how could i have forgotten the bug free crucible furnace..ha..ha....

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
What are you guys using for you're main mana production?

I used to have 5 sets of 3x3 endoflames. A jungle tree farm + a lumberjack to get wood, furnaces with an exoflame in the middle for charcoal production. Also had a backup of dayblooms + hydroangeas setup.

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
someone plz help! i lost my world or something... my world folder is in saves folder, but it doesnt display in the game anymore

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i got lucky and on my second try i got a dream! There are no trees but i did find three oak saplings. I know i need to do something here other than getting cotton but i cant remember! I don't want to leave until i know i have done all i can.

Xelat

Jul 29, 2019
Just installed this mod, every time I hit (LMB) any block it causes to print "BlockName [Slate], blockID [Quadrum:blockSlate], metadata [5]" to the chat. How to switch this off?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
What are the little red things Grim is using instead of engines?
Here you go:
RgFnnuD.png

Newer version of the old "Autarchic Gate" allows you to pick a condition for the item (tank, inventory, signal, etc.) directly next to the pipe, and then react to that condition. IE: No Redstone signal = Energy Pulser (acts like a wooden engine with a switch on it)

Reactions: Reverse_Farsight

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Just installed this mod, every time I hit (LMB) any block it causes to print "BlockName [Slate], blockID [Quadrum:blockSlate], metadata [5]" to the chat. How to switch this off?
Thats a debug thing becasue you are holding a stick :)

Reactions: Xelat

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i got lucky and on my second try i got a dream! There are no trees but i did find three oak saplings. I know i need to do something here other than getting cotton but i cant remember! I don't want to leave until i know i have done all i can.
Spent some time setting up a base near where you spawned, plant trees and harvest them, find some flint for tools... basically, start over again. Get food going asap. Trees will drop enough apples to keep you from starving at first.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Spent some time setting up a base near where you spawned, plant trees and harvest them, find some flint for tools... basically, start over again. Get food going asap. Trees will drop enough apples to keep you from starving at first.
Thanks for the help but what am i going for and how do i progress with out the starting quests?

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a debug thing becasue you are holding a stick :)
The Brew of Flowing Spirit can only be made in the Spirit World in a Kettle. So that means diamonds. You can, however, fast track yourself if you get an ender chest. Hint: It is possible.
Edit: Probably could've picked a better quote, but didn't check it and was getting attacked in game. :p

Reactions: JimmyJam

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
The Brew of Flowing Spirit can only be made in the Spirit World in a Kettle. So that means diamonds. You can, however, fast track yourself if you get an ender chest. Hint: It is possible.
Edit: Probably could've picked a better quote, but didn't check it and was getting attacked in game. :p

Do ores spawn in the dream world? If not how am i going to get diamonds... :O I think Endermen cant spawn in there to so how do i get Ender peals?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Hello
I downloaded the server, but I will crash
Results were found crash due to my own "Enchiridion2" was like a problem
Please tell me how to resolve
[9.3] [v0.7.1 only] ServerStart.bat file won't launch the server: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Ljoshie/enchiridion/wiki/gui/GuiMain;
[BUG] You can either remove the Enchiridion 2 mod from the server, or update config/enchiridion/enchiridion2.cfg and set "Disable Autodiscovery"=false.
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4zr8le2nr9zh4d/regrowth-faq.txt?dl=0)

Reactions: ToxicFallenAngel

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Make a new Quest book so you can remember what the early stages are. progress as far as you'd like.. is quite peaceful in the dream.
I haven't had much experience in the dream world.. but I'm wondering, if you don't collect unnecessary rewards at the start (mana tablets, etc), couldn't you just collect them in the dream world and really give yourself a jump start there? Hmm...

Last edited: