Whitelist Server Zerro Skyblock! Agrarian Skies 3.1.1! No banned Items! Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
Wow that was fast ill are you on right now I will need help never played multilayer agrarian sky's

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Citronas
Timezone: (EST)

Looking for a small community sky server. I hope thats the one, where i can find some friends, and hangout in minecraft world ;d

Bob_Grey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'd like to join as well,
Ingame Name: Bob_Grey
Timezone: GMT+1

I read about the problems UnionCraft has with the number of people (apparently having more than 1024 different Players corrupts the quest files --> they have to reset the quests) so i'm looking for a whitelisted server on which the number of random ppl joining and trying for a few hours is hopefully less ;-)

08jmerewether

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: 08jmerewether
Timezone: GMT

Just want a server that's not going to reset itself every 10mins.

Last edited:

Xltimus

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Xltimus
Timezone: Eastern (GMT-5)

It's gotten a bit boring in single-player, stranded, alone in an eternal void... seems like a good community here!

nthngsnghtmr

Jul 29, 2019
So. Everytime a new version comes out, I wipe my world and start fresh. And yeah, it's gets pretty lonely and repetitive doing that, so having a group of folks to chat with would help in both regards, methinks.

Ingame Name: nthngsnghtmr
Timezone: EST (UTC-5)
Also figuring out TS3, if anyone's using it.

Kry

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Krr_Havoc
Timezone: GMT 8+

hoping to co-op and learn about the majority of mods in these new mod packs today =p

Zmanscout

Jul 29, 2019
I just joined, literally just. And i did /island and then i didn't have access to /kit start and was told to relog. I relog to falling into the void. Then i type /island again and my island was nothing. Banning me from the server cause i ran out of live. Plz reset me?