Whitelist Server Zerro Skyblock! Agrarian Skies 3.1.1! No banned Items! Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

zerotolernc

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: nhydro44
Timezone: GMT-05

Been doing it on my own a little ... only 2 -3 hours in but seems really awesome.. just to quiet alone lol

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
Gonna update in 5 Minutes![DOUBLEPOST=1399711120][/DOUBLEPOST]Commandergeneral, you're added!

and mack hall, if the your right name is ibuildmudkips, you're also added!

elfruler81

Jul 29, 2019
ingame name: elfruler81
Timezone: cst

My wife would also like to play

ingame name: Kizyx
Timezone: cst

looking forward to playing :)

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, that saddens me. I wouldve mentioned that due to the fact that my account was compromised and i had recovered it recently. I know its a "lame" excuse. I understand why youd reject me, and not accept what im saying now, i mean why take the risk. Thanks for considering me anyways. FYI i was in contact with some of those people, and those bans are about 2 1/2 years old.

Thanks for atleast considering me. Ill attempt to find a fun server elsewhere. Bye.

It would be nice if i was atleast given a chance. you could keep a close eye on me, i swear i never did anything wrong, and id do anything to redeem myself.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
Hello and Welcome
to
Zerro Skyblock!

Agrarian Skies 2.1.4

We are using the Multiplayer Map which provides 8 Islands.
If there are none left, you can use /island to get to your own new Island!
With /kit start you will get your starting Items!

IP: sky.zerromc.eu

Rules:
No griefing/cheating!
Do not touch Stuff that doesnt belong to you!

Whietlist Application:

Ingame Name:
pibx10
est

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk