Whitelist Server Zerro Skyblock! Agrarian Skies 3.1.1! No banned Items! Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Ziibez
Timezone: GMT

(EDIT: I derped hard... I'm 21, not 18!!)

Moth_Otter

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Moth_Otter
Timezone: Mountain (MDT (UTC -6))

I've been a long time player of all mods and lost interest a while back. I've fooled around with Agrarian Skies and SkyFactory, I like the idea, as sky block maps have always interested me. I don't like playing alone, so I usually give up after a day or two of playing. I would love the opportunity to play on your server and maybe make some new friends in the process. Thanks for taking the time to read this and consider me.

Dttimberlake88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dttimberlake88
Timezone: EST

I won't have a chance to play much this weekend because I work but I just wanted to get signed up and find somebody (or 2) to co-op with

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dttimberlake88

Jul 29, 2019
I was having issues placing and accessing anything on the island after I tp'ed from spawn. Do we have to do hpm party or is there another mod protecting the space of other people?

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... It might be the sky block plugin.. Try /island help..

I think there was a /Island invite command... I'm home in like 3 hours then I could look :)

Dttimberlake88

Jul 29, 2019
OK I will check later. I don't have a chance to play right now but was just trying to figure out for later.

TacoCat2051

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: doodledood8080
Age: 13 (For some reason a lot of people I talk to online doubt this.)
Timezone: MST Mountain Standard Time. (Canada)

Gamings

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks but I get dc'd every time I try to log in due to my client having some microblocks that aren't installed on your server. I'm not an expert in config so do you know how to fix it?

ArmyHeLL07

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:ArmyHeLL07
Timezone:GMT+3

um can you add my friend too? if we do it good on server we can do some videos maybe (turkish)
His Ingame name : Banger__

please? :)