Whitelist Server Zerro Skyblock! Agrarian Skies 3.1.1! No banned Items! Whitelist!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kry

Jul 29, 2019
uhh. I claimed a full heart reward and when I used it I was banned saying I had no lives left. -_-

Epic_Dave

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: epic__dave
Timezone EST

just looking for a fun server with some interaction with some people to discuss different mod interaction and ways different ways to tackle this mod pack and not be forever alone in the empty world.

Epic_Dave

Jul 29, 2019
says im not white listed just reviewed my post and think i derped a little. not sure if the capitilization would be an issue i imagine it is and i appologise but the actual ign would be Epic__Dave. i appologise i missed that, and that is why i shouldnt post until iv had a morning cup of coffee..

decebaldecebal

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: decebaldecebal
Time-Zone: GMT +2

Hey, I have been watching DireWolf's Let's Play of Agrarian Skies and it seems pretty interesting.I haven't been playing MC in a while and that got me interested in it again.

nosera

Jul 29, 2019
Hello :)

We are two guys who whould like to share an island. Hope to get in!

Ingame Name: nos3ra & Mordekaaiser
Timezone: UTC +01:00

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
Added!

Make sure to use the /kit start AFTER you created your island with /island :)
Then Inivite your friend with /island invite!

(As Silk Worms caused many crashes in the past, it would also be cool to just ask for some String, everyone will help you, because they dont like it when the server crashes :p)
:)