Zein's Necrology [pre-alpha 0.0.01]

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
And on that note, does anyone know of a mod that has multiple recipes for the same item and is OS'd? Oh and one where there's a recipe which the first line in a row of a recipe is blank. I kind of sort of am having trouble with that with a Better Than Wolves/MITE mod I'm making using forge.

By The Way, thanks Zein! Your post on starting big really gave me the boost I needed to get back to an old mod I was working on and start up again!

You are welcome. I can assure you that the task of going big is daunting. I can make you want to back down and run away, however, if you push forward you will be further than where you were to start with. I look at it like this for an example, some 300lb kid decides he wants to become an astronaut. He works hard every day, studies and, conditions, he becomes a healthier and more intelligent and kinder person. He gets rejected by NASA, however when he looks back at the road he has traveled. His spirit is lifted because he is miles further than whence he started. He has made friends, and has bettered himself, and has traveled to a place he would not have gotten to if he decided to do something smaller.

I understand that this mod I have came up with is, huge and will possibly NEVER be completed but I do know that if I aim big, at the end of the day I will still be strides ahead of myself if I decided to do something smaller in comparison. It sounds silly, but if you keep to it and you just continue with it in a fashion that makes you happy and puts a smile on your face it may take a day or it may take years, but one way or another you will get there in the end. You will be leagues better for it as well, this I can assure you.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I am really sorry for this necro... On a necrology thread none the less. But I really want to see this mod come to fruition and I truly hope it isn't dead.

@Zein Eizoku Any news on the mod?

Reactions: Adonis0