Your take on unique ways of generating power (Direwolf20)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I think the fact my connection is poor enough to mean I would never play there has made me ineligible.

Slow enough that it would be faster to send a flash drive via UPS with all your packets than wait for your connection?

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
75%

9kHyEli.png

HyD2FoW.jpg

SND4GWH.jpg

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
any special way to get redstone other than redwheat? I've been avoiding IC2 on this playthrough 'cause I was bored of using it

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
any special way to get redstone other than redwheat? I've been avoiding IC2 on this playthrough 'cause I was bored of using it
Autospawner with witches. Could probably set something up with Xeno's if DW20 has it.

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
urf, I was hoping there was another way. I haven't even found a witch hut on my world, let alone a witch

Optibane

Jul 29, 2019
If direwolf has twilight forest you can use transformation powder on a Druid or whatever they're called.... The ones that spawn in those huts on the surface

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Optibane

Jul 29, 2019
No problem. This is something I do on every map since ultimate because I can never find witches otherwise. Gotta love the endless glowstone and redstone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feyriin

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, the undead druids. They also spawn in the dark forests around the big dark tower things, too

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I assume IC2 still contains plantballs and IC2 biofuel? If it does, I've used that a few times in my builds. It's horribly complicated to automate, and not very energy dense, but it does make an unusual energy supply.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I really need something interesting to set up. My current set up right now is just a cali burner and a steam whosawhatsit. And its extremely boring. I was thinking of using pigmen + grinder to get mob essence, turning the drops into molten gold then ... well I'm not sure what I'd do with all the molten gold. Probably just fill my base with it using openblock tanks.

I want something expandable and isn't completely OverPowered. Ideas?