Your take on unique ways of generating power (Direwolf20)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I rarely even see him, much less communicate with him. I am also afraid of getting pushy.

I fear pushy may be the way to go. Dire has a very long list of mods to do, but I feel he doesn't really get around to even testing most of them. Despite this, your mods definitely deserve a spotlight. Dire really needs to mix his pack up a little, we don't want to see him do the same thing again. He pretty much just repeats whatever he does on Forgecraft in his SSP world. He should try to add some new mods.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I fear pushy may be the way to go. Dire has a very long list of mods to do, but I feel he doesn't really get around to even testing most of them. Despite this, your mods definitely deserve a spotlight. Dire really needs to mix his pack up a little, we don't want to see him do the same thing again. He pretty much just repeats whatever he does on Forgecraft in his SSP world. He should try to add some new mods.
How can I contact him?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

exactly what I've been thinking for the past few seasons, it's just a repeat from his older seasons with a little change-up.
for new viewers it's still entertaining, but for the ones who've been watching him for a while now... let's just say I've a few dozen direwolf videos left to watch...

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
Started watching Direwolf vids from the 1.4.7 to get me into the all new mods. (I came from 1.2.5 tekkit :3)

Now looking at it.
Its the same, nearly no new mods.
Same things. Got bored.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I do not have a Twitter account.

you should consider making one, even if you're planning on not using it constanly.
someone like me, who hates social website sites also have a twitter, I barely use it, but it comes in handy from time to time

Reactions: Mevansuto

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
I do not have a Twitter account.
He also has Facebook, and a Minecraft Forums thread, though a response is less likely there. The final option that I know of is the Youtube comments, but any response there is extremely unlikely.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
How can I contact him?
Whenever I've talked to him, he usually asks me to PM him on the MCF.
So it seems to be there or on Twitter.[DOUBLEPOST=1394402322][/DOUBLEPOST]
The mods and reika should be on forge craft really they are awesome how would reika get into forge craft would he have to ask someone on it or wait for them to ask him?
Forgecraft is invite only, so yeah...

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Yeah, those are usually the best options. In situations like that, I usually present it as a reminder. Tout your new fusion reactor specifically. He can't seem to resist extremely large, technically complex things to build.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019

If your mods on forgecraft are you instantly invited?

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I recently discovered I could get a stupid amount out of redstone by running it through a magma crucible then running that liquid into a extrautils heated redstone generator. Doesnt need lava when you use liquid redstone. I can power my base from witches or that BoP tree that grows upside down (cant remember the name now). I can also run the excess gunpowder into a TNT generator from the same mod. Some math

1 bucket in Reactant Dynamo ~50,000RF at 80/t
1 bucket in heated redstone generator ~15,000,000RF at 320/t

Also def use a sound muffler if you have a tnt generator in house.

Reactions: Jack0928PC

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I think the fact my connection is poor enough to mean I would never play there has made me ineligible.

Yeah, those are usually the best options. In situations like that, I usually present it as a reminder. Tout your new fusion reactor specifically. He can't seem to resist extremely large, technically complex things to build.
OK, so I know what to advertise with.

PS
fridgegui.png