Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
LYNCH ME THEN.
? I'm one person. I can only lynch one person at a time.

I think you're a wolf. I think Vike's a wolf. Vike's more dangerous than you are.

fwiw: I seriously doubt i'm going to be lynched today. On balance, statistically, the teams need to be fairly evenly distributed with good players. Unless its something like an unholy Shazam + Vikestep wolf tandem (it has happened), the good players are eventually going to log on and balance shit out.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Okay, I've heard some things that lead me to believe Pyure isn't a wolf. My vote will stand as is.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
RJS looks like a bit more or an town, Cheese was an likely candidate for an lynch until later on in the day. So it would had been an good chance for them to jump on an wagon.

RealKC seemed kind of suspicious when he followed SomeoneElse's vote on Pyure, but his reaction to Cheese wanting to get lynched made him appear more town-like.

So far erindalc looks wolfly with his sudden jump on Pyure. Vote erindalc

Pyure offered his own defense about being town, and the counter-statements were not too convincing for an vote on him.
If sorazodia is wolf, this is genius. This is by far the best analysis of the day.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone feel like doing a vote tally?
Vikestep (2) Pyure, Erindalc
016Nojr (1) RealKC
Pyure (4) 016Nojr, Vikestep, ljfa, LivingAngryCheese
Erindalc (3) RJS, SoraZodia, Eeffoc
ljfa (1) sgbros1
LivingAngryCheese (1) SomeoneElse 37
RJS (1) SpwnX
Not voted: Shazam, Lenscas

Votes are basically listed backwards. For instance, Cheese voted me as soon as he could, then ljfa hopped on before he did any reading, then vikestep took advantage of it, etc.

More stuff:
  • The votes on Erindalc are a bit odd; me and vike have both been a bit involved so those make sense, but all that focus on erindalc is a bit of a weird anomaly.
  • Good news; momentum is actually starting to slide off me at this point. I don't think we'll lose me anymore.
  • sgbros1 isn't even really playing.
  • SpwnX is clearly just trying to stay completely out of the spotlight.
  • I hope eeffoc and shazam show up and say something; I'm particularly hyped to hear Shazam's thoughts after he analyzes all this.
Villagers in general: you should consider switching to my lynch on Vikestep. The more I review his actions, the more it looks like he's just trying to deliberately get me out of the way via the lynch. It doesn't even look Yoma to me, it reads wolf.

Wolves in general: you should keep voting me, it helps identify who you are. Thanks :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@LivingAngryCheese, I just had a thought and I hope you respond to it.

I'm thinking, if I were a tanner, I'm still village. I'm not neutral, and I still help the village win condition. In short: I would never try to throw the rest of the village's win condition under the bus just so I could secure my own.

So, given that we lost three villagers last night and zero wolves and zero yomas, why are you so quick to say "screw you" to your team? Why do you want wolf + yoma + town to ALL get a human kill tonight?

If I were tanner, I'd say fuck it to my personal bonus win condition until the village was in a strong position to win. And since I tend to think the best of people, I think you'd do the same thing. Which is why I seriously doubt you're a legitimate tanner (and why I wish I could lynch two people)

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Town, due to time constraints, and as a last ditch effort to help my team, you have 1 (one) hour to fix this sinking ship. I'm done screwing around.

At that point, if I'm not satisfied that anyone cares enough to pay attention, I'll be forced to throw in the towel. In this instance, wolves win, gg.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
vote erindalc
I think that pyure is a villager, not sure if erin is a wolf or not but I hate random chance and I at this point rather have pyure alive

edit and as I got ninjad and my vote now doesn't save pyure anymore if I vote erin
change vote vike

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
1 hour up. I see I'm now tied with vikestep for votes. Ship....kinda righted I guess? I dunno if it makes me a little bitch to not follow through on my threat at this point, or if I should just be satisfied and pray the town gets their shit together in the next 5 hours.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
1 hour up. I see I'm now tied with vikestep for votes. Ship....kinda righted I guess? I dunno if it makes me a little bitch to not follow through on my threat at this point, or if I should just be satisfied and pray the town gets their shit together in the next 5 hours.
You were threatening with what? Heh.
Vike has so few post compared to yourself that I don't see any particularly convincing evidence. You on the other hand are trying your hardest to influence votes and not get lynched.