Open Server XtreamServers[Ultimate][80Slots][Commands][PVE][AntiGrief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MaggotKing

Jul 29, 2019
Worldbackup doesnt want to run without Thermal Expension.

Note; we are currently in need for staff for our Feed the Beast server. Applications are welcome.
Next to that, our forums will be up soonish, from that moment on, important notices regarding the FTB server will be posted there.

I would love to moderate but my friend is almost done setting up a public Tekkit server. I wont be able to play FTB as much anymore.

kiloran7

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name is kiloran7

ive played on your server for several days before the worldcorruption

I have been a admin on another server i enjoy building projects that help the community like cool structures to live in towns etc i play about 4-5 hours sometimes more and im a active fairly friendly user and would help keep spawn repaired and try to keep any players who have issues fixed.

I would also play normal mode when i play with my friends and not spawn in any items or abuse my powers as a admin/moderator wichever is fine. Ill see you ingame.

kolikooo1

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to moderate but my friend is almost done setting up a public Tekkit server. I wont be able to play FTB as much anymore.
you chose tekkit instead of FTB!? FTB server is not much diffrent to set up, as i know it uses the same port as tekkit server so why do you chose tekkit over FTB?

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
you chose tekkit instead of FTB!? FTB server is not much diffrent to set up, as i know it uses the same port as tekkit server so why do you chose tekkit over FTB?
Notice, he said his friend was the on setting up the server, maybe his friend has never played FTB?
Also, he may want to have bukkit, and FTB doesnt have that ability. (yet :) )

kiloran7

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what happened myself shadow but hopefully it will be up soon and we wont have to many more issues i was just getting started myself so i understand how you feel.

Alph4 Elit3

Jul 29, 2019
Advice: Stabilize the server before you make it open. Resetting the map everytime and making people lose their entire progress which might have costed hours or days is not the way to promote your server... Consider this please

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
For your information; we are not resetting the map, we migrated from datacenters (we previously ran on Limestone) but they are making small mistakes there. The problem is that the server cant recognize that the server is running, and thus does not save each 15 minuts.

blehz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on your server and see a nether? portal.
No one speaks in chat and it's full of creepers around spawn.
Where shall I start? By dying it seems :D

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to post a mod app on the forums, but after typing it all out, when I posted it it was blank. I tried reposted and editing, but it keeps turning up blank :/

pyrox

Jul 29, 2019
where is the server again? and i was wondering what are the new updates to the server since theres seems to be a few new things in game? thanks.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
We changed the following things:
We installed SimpleMods -> allowing us serveradmins to protect your area for you. WHich means, members that are not added to the zone, cannot open stuff on your zone, nor break it.

Alph4 Elit3

Jul 29, 2019
OK seems like the commands are resetted. I dont have permission to do /home or so cause I think I have Guest Rank. Also I asked CHad to help me out and he doesnt give a shite. So in my opinion hes a dickhead....

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to figure out a few days now how to modify the standard group, apparently you cannot set an different group as standard.

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
On our community webpage there will be an updated MultiMC instance, this one holds an custom 1.4.5 build, based on FTB.

ShadowHunter12

Jul 29, 2019
I have been greifed multiple times on this server and nobody has done shit about it? I rarely see any admins and when I do they are reluctant to do anything about enforcing the no greifing policy. You have people blowing up bases for no reason, breaking safes with exploits, and a number of other terrible things, and you sit there? Im starting to think this is an absoutley terrible server with extremely poor adminsitration. Please prove me wrong.