Open Server XtreamServers[Ultimate][80Slots][Commands][PVE][AntiGrief]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, server's running.

Well, now I've found someones house after stumbling around a nether portal O_0

Still lost, but that's one waypoint for future reference. Still have no idea what I'm doing :D

oprayx73

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be an immense amount of lag due to the fact people are generating tons of ages through mystcraft.
Could you maybe disable it?

Avius

Jul 29, 2019
Can i suggest you disable descriptive books and make a mining age at spawn for everyone to use.

this will stop the server lag and crash from age creating trying to get the markers and will allow us to still use linking books.

mining age is just a water bio ex: swamp (water for quarry) single plain flat with eternal day and crystals. everything else added is just to keep it stable.

m31ster

Jul 29, 2019
It was serverside; Since the FTB server software uses a different keyfile, Multicraft cant see if the server is crashed yes/no. Thus, with a crash, it didnt reboot, and since it shows as offline at all times, our networkadministrators did not notice that the server was crashed.

In that case (if you're watching the forums) the server crashed again, just letting you know.

moonsheep

Jul 29, 2019
thats too bad, i really like this server

is it possible to make it so that only players who have played a certain amount of time can make ages, and only 3 or so ages a person?
one could have an admin notebook so that they can choose how the age is

Avius

Jul 29, 2019
i dont believe there is a option for that yet... plus pref treatment is a slippery slope.

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
Any ETA on when the server will be back up?
Also, i think you should disable the crafting a desc books. People can apply on this thread for an admin to make them a world if they need one. (Also, plz dont go and delete all the mystcraft worlds, i live in one and would lose all my stuff :( )

micheldewit

Jul 29, 2019
Fighu's commands are the reason why it is crashing, thus i removed it for now, I will be looking into making my own commandplugin for the timebeeing now.
Server has been rebooted, and working once again.

Reactions: m31ster

kevinthedude2000

Jul 29, 2019
NOOO! (insert rage about the missing command mod here)
Hope you get a replacement coded soon!
Also, whats the status on mystcraft? With chest locks being removed i was considering moving completely into a nice mystcraft age i have. However, i dont want to move there until i can be sure that its safe. So, will you ever delete out mystcraft worlds to save space? Or can i live in one in safety?

Tentonaxe

Jul 29, 2019
Portal gun, he was chasing players around with it. i didn't catch his name other than it started with a C and he had a camo skin.