Would you build this?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Would you build this?

• Total voters

ayazasker123

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i tried mutiple heights and the plasma is still flying
2014-05-31_09.39.04.jpg

by the way all the toroid magnets are charged

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
@trajing: Heh, I keep forgetting IC2 is still hanging around. I was thinking more of Railcraft.

@ayazasker123: Check the ring in the upper right hand side of the screenshot. There's no electrical flow, meaning it either needs more juice, or the ring is mis-aligned. Also, check that your plasma injector is facing the right way.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, is there an answer to my crash? I would really not like to loose 40+ hours of work. If it comes to changing my ID's, I will, but I would like to know if there is another way that will not effectively erase my work. Thank you.

Last edited:

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
No, as my internet is too slow to download it. A couple of pictures, however, would be useful.
Ah. I cannot even load the world to send you pictures. The crash is generated upon startup. That was why I was thinking about sending you the world. That way you could see in person what happens when you try to start the world.

Last edited:

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
All I would get is the log, which you already have. Try an image in MCEdit.
MCEdit shows a bunch of purple blocks. That and now I am spinning left and down infinitely, which makes it a little hard to do anything.

Last edited:

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Neither absorbers nor reflectors check what is around them. Do you have any piping?
I have a sprinkler with Rotarycraft piping nearby.
EDIT: It has nothing to do with the piping. I deleted all piping using config editing and it still crashes.

Last edited: