Would you build this?

Would you build this?

• Total voters

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
Gas ducts, like all of my pressure pipes, will extract from the top and bottom and input to the sides. For obvious reasons, this causes problems with things like drums.

Why did CO2 not go into a railcraft iron tank when connected to the side of a valve? Hmmm.... I will verify tonight.

Thank you for the input.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
All are receiving charge but it seems everytime the server lags only a little bit, plasma is leaked, ill try with less charge thoo, 4*16MW ?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Is the plasma snapping back in after drifting out? If so, that is normal server entity lag, and is client-only.

Nah it goes off ... only 3-4 plasma entities at a time into each ordinal direction. They also ignite wood when they hit it, i tried that as test to see if its server or client side...

thcv

Jul 29, 2019
Your water supply will not work. Pumps do not go in water, and you cannot remove from the top.

Well that's good to know, actually, I am having trouble getting the shaft buses to work also. I added power buses with shafts (not pictured) and the controller has lube and is getting power, but shows no connected devices.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Well that's good to know, actually, I am having trouble getting the shaft buses to work also. I added power buses with shafts (not pictured) and the controller has lube and is getting power, but shows no connected devices.
Clientside often is a derp, so it may list it incorrectly. Check that you placed them in the correct order.

thcv

Jul 29, 2019
Clientside often is a derp, so it may list it incorrectly. Check that you placed them in the correct order.

Hey thanks for your help. Is there more to the multiblock than this?

GZohjRM.png

NEI says 1 linked device, yet the gui on this bus seems to know it's next to a controller:

9TcO37S.png

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
The controller only shows linked devices if there is both a possible destination for the power AND an HSLA shaft or gear unit in the corresponding slot in the bus GUI. If there is no dynamo or other valid power 'receiver' or shaft/gear piece, that side is deemed invalid and isn't counted.

As long as the controller shows that it is receiving power and lubricant, you are good to add buses and dynamos and place shafts or gears in the guis to route power.

Reactions: thcv

Paul17041993

Mar 17, 2013
Australia
www.vectrobe.net
multiple fully-automatic gregtech FRs back in the old mindcrack pack (gen2 FR, after the major pack update), outputting ~127KEU/t 24/7 was pretty straightforward, so this is obviously going to be on my to-do list.

I wonder how many layers can be done before it becomes impractical... ;)

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
Put in a shaft item.

Reika is trying to explain that the HSLA shaft unit is what goes in the gui (or a gear unit).

The shaft unit is what you get from 3 HSLA ingots diagonally. Don't put the shaft block in, which you craft with a shaft unit and a mount.

Reactions: thcv

thcv

Jul 29, 2019
Reika is trying to explain that the HSLA shaft unit is what goes in the gui (or a gear unit).

The shaft unit is what you get from 3 HSLA ingots diagonally. Don't put the shaft block in, which you craft with a shaft unit and a mount.

Thanks, but I already gave up on power bus, it seems it consumes lube even when it's not in use....not something I'm willing to deal with.

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, but I already gave up on power bus, it seems it consumes lube even when it's not in use....not something I'm willing to deal with.

It does, but not much. I usually make a 3 wide x 12-20 long canola farm with a steam engine powered fan and hoppers at the end. The hoppers send to itemducts feeding a grinder powered by 4x steam engines junctioned together or one steam engine geared up. Free and maintenance-free continuous lubricant supply! I usually run that to a bank of hydrokinetic engines at first, but you can adapt it to supply drums or whatever your lubricant needs are at the time.