[Whitelist] CES - Mindcrack FTB [1.4.6]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

willkindricks

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Darkheart690
Why Would you like to join the server?: I want a fun server with a good community :)
do you have experience with the mods?: Most of them yes
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Nope.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 1-10 id say an 8
timezone/country you live in: I live in United states, Central time

roger_murtaugh

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: roger_murtaugh
Why Would you like to join the server?: Basically I want to play on a whitelisted server that runs a FTB modpack
do you have experience with the mods?: Been playing Tekkit alot and FTB since it came out. I also got some expirence as an electrical-engineer so I am look into turtles builds.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly): Nope, I have always played with friends and on their servers.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: Pretty creative. I tend to find new and fun ways to do stuff with mods
timezone/country you live in: +1 denmark

dritalin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: dritalin
Why Would you like to join the server?: same reasons as anyone, just to have fun and show and tell with other people
do you have experience with the mods?: IC2/BC mostly, pretty handy with piping/routing/automation
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) no
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 10 out of 10 :)
timezone/country you live in: MST/USA

hemoo2003

Jul 29, 2019
bizonl
thonfisk
valorous

ive added these 3 people to the list, most of you who didn't get on was due to timezone issues.. im trying to keep the people i accept within a few hours of my time.

Well does central time do good please?

Rimtare

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Rimtare
Why Would you like to join the server?: Always like joining servers to start anew and build a different place. I know the mods well and enjoy helping other people with their questions.
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes, I played Tekkit almost since its inception (although I would never go back) and I have also been playing this since it was first released.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Nope
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: Out of 10? Probably like a 7/8
timezone/country you live in: Eastern Standard Time in the US

krasoft

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: krasoft
Why Would you like to join the server?: Interested in a fairly small-ish community that doesn't go above 20 people online at a time, but still populated enough to feel like a multiplayer experience. Really interested in starting on a brand new server and watching it grow. Highly interested in moving away from the vanilla gameplay and learning new mods with talented players that can help answer any tough questions.
do you have experience with the mods?: None, but will be learning as I play and read wikis on my 2nd monitor.
do you have any bans on record? (answer honestly): None.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 2/10 on my own creativity, but am aware of what makes a building interesting and unique. Will probably avoid making anything above ground until I can figure out some designs or get inspiration from concept art.
timezone/country you live in: EST (Canada).

Zafum

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Zafum
Why Would you like to join the server?: I love what FTB has to ofter, so I'm interested in joining new server with MindCrack, especially now that RedPower's available. I like the looks of this community, and it seems mature enough, with somebody who knows what he's doing ^^
Do you have experience with the mods?: I'm fairly experienced with the Tekkit mods, and I've used all the other mods separately, at one time or another.
Do you have any bans on record?: I was once an op on a server. I was banned for making my own server, which they considered a ripoff of theirs.
How creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 7 out of 10, if "1" is equal to a this, and 9 is equal to this. (Couldn't find any pictures of a 10 :eek:)
Timezone/country you live in: USA Central Time Zone

ubhejane

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: ubhejane
Why Would you like to join the server?: cause i would like to play multiplayer with some people on FTB, to meet new people and just have some fun, maybe have some pranking wars with a few people if they are ok with it
do you have experience with the mods?: only tekkit
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) yes one minecraft server when i first started to play minecraft
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 8/10
timezone/country you live in: perth Western Australia (but i stay up quite late so I can play a fair bit)
[DOUBLEPOST=1356944202][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and ConnorEfc i added u on steam my name is ubhejane1

llBlueSlidePark

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:llBlueSlidePark
Why Would you like to join the server?: wana play on a server with other people and make new friends
do you have experience with the mods?: about a week with ftb
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) no haven't been ban before
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 4 out of 10
timezone/country you live in: central america

sheepman33

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: My in-game name is sheepman33 and my real life name is Justin.

Why Would you like to join the server?: I want to join the server because I think it would be an awesome experience being on a white list server that is Feed the Beast, although I was on one it got shut down and I was only accepted for a week before it was shut down. I think a good community would be nice to interact with other players.

Do you have experience with the mods?: I do have experience with the packs, except most of it is youtube experience but that does not really matter the only reason for that is because I can't find a white list server.

Do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Of course I have been banned before, I think a majority of the people that play minecraft have but my reasons are actually different from theirs, one ban was because the co-owner of the server got hacked and I was banned, keep in mind that I was op on this server called RedGuard. I was recently notified that I was also banned on another server for spamming although I do not recall why. You can trust me that there won't be any problems on this server with my if I get accepted.

How creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I don't build as much as I'd like too because I usually don't spend too much time on the servers but if I set my mind to something then I can definitely build pretty nice things. I wouldn't say I'm an excellent builder but decent is a word that could be used to describe my building.

Timezone/country you live in: Eastern Time in the United States of America.

hkdrum

Jul 29, 2019
bizonl
thonfisk
valorous

ive added these 3 people to the list, most of you who didn't get on was due to timezone issues.. im trying to keep the people i accept within a few hours of my time.
Does that mean the I won't be white listed ever or should I just wait a while and see what happens...

sheepman33

Jul 29, 2019
bizonl
thonfisk
valorous

Please try to expand your limit of hours, if you build up a bunch of players who say live in the U.S. you will have players on all the time instead of just some of the time :/

Moose

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: boxhead5252
Why Would you like to join the server?: i just want a server that i can chill and play on that has rather nice mods to go along with it.
do you have experience with the mods?: not to much but i got rely good at tekkit fast so it shouldn't be to hard right?...right? D:.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) i think i'm banned from a jail server on vanilla for block jumping :p.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: on a scale from one to ten i would say a steady eight if i have what i need and the time to build it i can make almost anything.
timezone/country you live in: i live in the usa and i am eastern mountain time if i'm correct.

cheese9999

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: cheese9999
Why Would you like to join the server?: I want to join a feed-the-beast mindcrack server that's not overpopulated and such.
do you have experience with the mods?: I do with redpower, industrialcraft, a bit of buildcraft
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 3/5
timezone/country you live in: EST (GMT-5), East Coast USA

trunks301

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: trunks301
Why Would you like to join the server?:i like to look at peoples buildings
do you have experience with the mods?: a little
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:average
timezone/country you live in?: texas

midorichi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Midorichi
Why Would you like to join the server?: Cause I want to play with new people and also my friends!
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes I do, I know Thaumcraft
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Nope! No bans!
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: If I have good idea's at that moment than I consider myself a good builder. yes :)
timezone/country you live in: Pacific Time Zone, United States/Washington

Aceheart

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: tdog4god
Why Would you like to join the server?: Because my friends recomended it and we would like a server to play on! :D
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes i do
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Yes i have a few of the past of griefing on normal minecraft but that was a few months back
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 8/10
timezone/country you live in: Central standard time Texas USA

costi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:costii2
Why Would you like to join the server?:would like to play some ftb
do you have experience with the mods?:yes i've played tekkit end ftb for 3month
do you have any bans on record?:nope
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:5/10
timezone/country you live in:switzerland

BDUDE98

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name : BDUDE98
Why Would you like to join the server?: to have fun playing with other people and to learn more of the mods
do you have experience with the mods?: i have an understanding of the mods
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) : yes i have far back
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:eek:ut of 10 ( 10 = good , 1 = bad) i would say 6-7 depends how i feel
timezone/country you live in: pst / canada

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to everyone who has applied earlier and ive ignored, to make sure all applications are current and still wanted, i will be accepting in two more player that apply after this post... if i accept earlier applications many of the users will no longer be waiting to get in and would have went to another server.