[Whitelist] CES - Mindcrack FTB [1.4.6]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
Q0C8b.png
[Server Info]

CE's Mindcrack FTB Server -
The server is ran on 4GB of ram so there shouldn't be any lag issues
(there is a bug witch can make the mindcrack modpack laggy, Optifine can sometimes solve this bug)
For the time being im going to limit the slots to 20, this might increase depending on how many applications i get & how well the server handles.

I have seen on some servers they ask you for a youtube account and skype account, on this server you are not required to have a youtube account or skype account, although you can record videos while on the server if you wish

[Application template]
don't feel the need to stick exactly to the template, you can include any additional information witch you think is relevant to the application.

Why Would you like to join the server?:
do you have experience with the mods?:
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly)
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:
timezone/country you live in:

[Server Rules]
  • No griefing & or stealing.
  • Keep 'pranks' to a minimum, nothing over the top.
  • respect other members of the server.
  • do not use weapons of mass destruction E.G. Nukes (i will probably blacklist nukes soon anyway)
  • Don't cheat
  • Don't ask for items / ranks
  • Have Fun!
[Server IP]

add me on steam if you need to message me - ConnorAtk

#/20 places taken

please note the server is brand new, so there will be no buildings prior to the first members joining.

Donations are accepted at - http://cesmindcrackftb.enjin.com/
PM me if you've donated so i can thank you :)

harmy7

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: harmy7
Why Would you like to join the server?: Id like to play with the FTB mindcrack pack and master all the mods. Id like to share my knowleg and impress others with itmy builds.
do you have experience with the mods?: I have a lot of experience played tekkit since the beginning watch direwolf20 everyday and try to watch a lot of random spotlights.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Never bin bannend, no reason to.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 8/10
timezone/country you live in: 1+ Amsterdam Nederland

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Ryan784
Why Would you like to join the server?: Recently, the other Mindcrack Server I played on has been shut down :( So I have been looking around for a Mindcrack Server. Specifically, a Whitelisted Server so as to help prevent griefers and thieves, and your Server seems to be the best out there! I wish to join in hopes of playing on a nice community Server, where hopefully people know eachother and work together.
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes, I have experience with ComputerCraft, IC2, BuildCraft, Redpower, some experience with TE/Forestry, and still leraning TC3/SC2!
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) From an FTB Server, no. I have, however, been banned from 2 Tekkit Servers for very silly reasons - (both involved immature Staff/Server Owners) - if you would like more information private message me!
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: Well, depends by what you mean as a Creative Builder? If you mean aesthetically wise, I would rate myself fairly poor (maybe a 4 - I tend to live underground anyway). However, I would rate myself a 9 or a 10 when it comes to make Mod Setups/Structures to optimize and make everything look good that way :)
timezone/country you live in: Eastern Central

shambala

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Whitefang001
Why Would you like to join the server?: Very familiar with the mods but want to join a community where I can further my knowledge and have fun at the same time. Im excellent at redstone and I am a pretty creative builder.
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly): Never been banned.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: Very but more of a redstone fanatic.
timezone/country you live in: EST

xxb4tchxx

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:snyper00
Why Would you like to join the server?: i love to build complex machines within a small community gives you a feeling of actually knowing people and you can build in the safe knowledge that it will be lag free and grief free
do you have experience with the mods?: very experienced all round apart from computer craft never really gotten into coding :(
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) yes on 1 other server, to be honest he was about 12 years old so i thought i could get away with winding him up abit :) then again i have been made admin on a tekkit server called Nukegaming and also a mod on Djrastafari gaming
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: i have been paid to build on servers as a architect, i am a perfectionist and i build ancient style builds such as saxon, norse medieval kind of stuff
timezone/country you live in: UK GMB

twilightking

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: twilightking
Why Would you like to join the server?: i want to play with a great group of ppl who know what they are doing on the server. Although it is not required i am planning on recording my adventure/misadventures on the server. my youtube channel is jthe111
do you have experience with the mods?: I've played with the majority of the mods in tekkit and i've been playing FTB since the mindcrackers started playing with the mod pack.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) none that I am aware of. you may check if you wish but there should be none.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: i'm okay but i like input as to what would look better on my builds. im always learning and improving
timezone/country you live in: EST-Canada I set you a friend request on steam, twilightic0ne

xRaider10x

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xRaider10x
Why Would you like to join the server?: I would like to join this server because i thought it would be fun to play an updated 1.4.6 mod pack and its better with others right? :)
do you have experience with the mods?: I have experience in almost all the mods, except for gregs tech, Computercraft, and Traincraft.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honest) No, i have not been banned before, never have never will :p
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I would rate myself as a 4, big fan of square houses with a roof c:
timezone/country you live in: I live in Canada

Quotary

Jul 29, 2019
I'm posting two applies because me and my cousin want to play together.

In-game Name: Damiannz
Why would you like to join the server?: I'm searching for a nice server to play on with my cousin to teach her the mods.
Do you have experience with the mods?: I've played with all the mods and am experienced with them.
Do you have any bans on record?: Not that I know.
How creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: Moderate, it depends in what mood I am.
Timezone/country you live in: +1 GMT (The Netherlands)

In-game Name: Niolia_
Why would you like to join the server?: Because me and my cousin want to play together whilst he's teaching me the mods via Skype.
Do you have experience with the mods?: A little, I'm always playing together with my cousin.
Do you have any bans on record?: Not that I know.
How creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: Very.
Timezone/country you live in: +1 GMT (The Netherlands)

Invidiam

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Invidiam
Why Would you like to join the server?: I'm just looking for a place to learn the pack. I feel that it will help me much more when trying the mods I don't know on a new server where everyone is just starting off.
do you have experience with the mods?: I have experience with the big mods but I have lost touch with redpower. I have a bit of experience in gregtech.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Nopes, don't plan on having my name tarnished.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I'm not very creative when I build but I do try my hardest to not create eyesores. I try to make my homes look good yet I must admit that I do have a tendency to leave things incomplete when I'm working alone.
timezone/country you live in: United States -8 GMT, I don't feel like it should be a problem

jordydance

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: jordydance
Why Would you like to join the server?: To meet people and have fun
do you have Experience with the mods: If some
do you have any bans on record: (answer honestly) No
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: Good
timezone / country you live in: GMT +1:00 Spain

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: mcv333
Why Would you like to join the server?: I'm looking for a server to explore the modpack without being griefed in a multiplayer environment and this seems like it could be the place ^^.
do you have experience with the mods?: aye I've explored most of the "main" mods extensively and now i'm more interested in learning the less known mods and how they interact with eachother
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Yes once for mining in a quarry
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: out of 10? about a 6
timezone/country you live in: GMT/UK

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
I have reviewed alot of the applications, i will notify you all shortly.
at the moment im having trouble setting the server up with the server providers.. it seems they have better things to do that help out a paying customer ;P
but it should be fixed soon and i can let people on.

Ashlar

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:Guadafret
Why Would you like to join the server?:Because i was looking for a stable server to play with FTB. I Play another server for a while, but i think it is actually shutdown.
do you have experience with the mods?:With many of them. But i hope to learn of other mods with the server comunity.
do you have any bans on record?: No
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: A little poor. All my constructions was more usefull that prety. But, again, I hope to learn a couple of things in the server :)
timezone/country you live in:Canary Islands (Spain) GMT. (Sorry... Really sorry for my bad english :/)

El_Xexus

Jul 29, 2019
n-game Name: El_Xexus
Why Would you like to join the server?: To play with my friends on this server and help the server
do you have Experience with the mods: Mods Tekkit ... ic2 thaun bcc, forestry railcraft, redpower
do you have any bans on record: (answer honestly) if for breaking the rules, not sap that was a standard and a bridge build
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I really like but I can hardly build the builds I like are the automatic builds
timezone / country you live in: spain

Niels96

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Niels96
Why Would you like to join the server?: I have been looking a while now for a server and this is the one i will try out :D
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes, i have played tekkit and ftb.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Nope
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I am not really creative, but i am sure i will be able to make something pretty for the server!
timezone/country you live in: +1 GTM (The Netherlands)

jakem17

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: jakem17
Why Would you like to join the server?:i'm looking for servers to begin working with people to create stuff on, Ive always found it eaiser to learn when its with someone.
do you have experience with the mods?: Starting to get experience with redpower and have some experince with railcraft i know the basics of IC2
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Yes. but there so far back, i can't remember what they were for, i think accidental spamming what the worst.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 3/5, i can't say Im a great builder but i do try.
timezone/country you live in: EST; FL USA

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
what exactly does it do? and are you sure it works with FTB servers?

its like Bukkit Essentials where you can use home commands and setup permissions and also lock regions so they cant be edited without the owner using the /share command to allow editing. also it DOES work with ftb servers

jakem17

Jul 29, 2019
Just as as sorta startup question, anyone want to team up? I'm* learning redpower and know railcraft and a little IC2.