[Whitelist] CES - Mindcrack FTB [1.4.6]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

hkdrum

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: hkdrum
Why Would you like to join the server?: I played tekkit for a while and got angry that it wouldn't update so I found mindcrack and now I need a server to play on.
do you have experience with the mods?: Most of them but I haven't played with some of the add ons though.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) I have one ban on a server i played on when I first got Minecraft because I greifed someones house but I haven't griefed since
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I would say I'm about a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10
timezone/country you live in: America, Central timezone

SamSafari

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: SamSafari
Why Would you like to join the server?: Playing alone is boring.
do you have experience with the mods?: Yeah I played Tekkit but it wouldn't update and EE was way too OP.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) No I've been a good boy :3
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 7/10 I love to build
timezone/country you live in: America! Eastern Time

AlyxeZeZ

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: AlyxeZeZ
Why Would you like to join the server?: Because i want to play on nice white-listed lag free server with good administration, be a nice community member and help out other player's if i can! (I want to play on white-listed server because i don't trust Public server's)
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes! I can build almost everything with FTB mod pack, I know almost everything about mods in FTB. I have played with mods since March and i still love to play with them. :)

do you have any bans on record? (answer honestly): Yes I have. It was when I was stupid little kid and i didn't know what I was doing.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 9/10

I called it "Alyantis":
www.tinyurl.com/Alyantis

2012-12-29_20.37.22.png

timezone/country you live in: Winter: GTM +2, Summer: GTM +3 - Estonia

jakem17

Jul 29, 2019
awww i didnt get listed :( Is there a reason why i didn't? You can PM me the answer. Thanks.
You didn't get white-listed yet because A.It takes time for the owner to communicate with the server host, and B.He hasn't really looked at the applications since the first white-list list, in order to give people some time to get settled on the server, as connor said

B3AST28

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: B3AST28
Why Would you like to join the server?: Looking for a fun,mature, Quality server! i hope you find me sutible enough to join your server and i am eager to hear back from you! :)
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes i do :D
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) As of now i dont think i have any :p
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: a solid 7!
timezone/country you live in: USA, EST!

Kentzz63

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: shaunz
Why Would you like to join the server?: I love FTB modpacks Server!
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) No
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 7.6
timezone/country you live in: USA, EST

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Mahoney220
Why Would you like to join the server?: My honest answer to that question would have to be I like to play FTB. I'm not going to make up anything like your names so cool it made me want to play instantly. Just being honest.. I like to play Minecraft and you have a server that runs the Mindcrack FTB which I enjoy the most.
Do you have experience with the mods?: Yes, Starting with tekkit way back now FTB, I have learned very much in the time.
Do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Not that I am aware of, Nothing that I would have done recently.
How creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I would have to say 8, I have a lot of talent but looking at Nebrus on the Mindcrack server I just don't compare.
Timezone/Country you live in: Atlantic Standard (NB, Canada)

MrMcTripleB

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't get white-listed yet because A.It takes time for the owner to communicate with the server host, and B.He hasn't really looked at the applications since the first white-list list, in order to give people some time to get settled on the server, as connor said
Yes but i was in the post before he stated the white list so im just wondering what the problem was. But thanks for the info!

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
bizonl
thonfisk
valorous

ive added these 3 people to the list, most of you who didn't get on was due to timezone issues.. im trying to keep the people i accept within a few hours of my time.

Charizard_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:smile4zakilcam4
Why Would you like to join the server? Play with my friend
do you have experience with the mods?:Little bit
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) yes a long time ago in 1.7.3 filled a guys house with water
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:Meh
timezone/country you live in:U.S Eastern

TheKittehface

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: TheKittehface
Why Would you like to join the server?: I would like to play minecraft with a community that interacts with eachother. This seems like that kind of server.
do you have experience with the mods?: I'm new to most of them
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Never
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: On a scale of 1 to 10, 4/10 :/
timezone/country you live in: Eastern Standard Time

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:hoodster25
Why Would you like to join the server?: looking for a stable server to maybe do a LP on
do you have experience with the mods?:been playing with mods for about a year so yes
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) no, i am a youtuber and dont see the point of it
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: i am pretty good of a creative builder, try and keep things natural and somewhat hidden with machines
timezone/country you live in:central time USA

0wns2Build

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: 0wns2Build
Why Would you like to join the server?: I like FTB and I am looking for an friendly server with a nice comunity
do you have experience with the mods?: allot I also was pretty good at tekkit.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Nope
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:3 I am more an cave digger but i like to tiddy up
timezone/country you live in: The Netherlands UTC+1

nevermind13jet

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: nevermind13jet
Why Would you like to join the server?: I am just intrested in playing on a small to medium size server.
do you have experience with the mods?: Quite a lot of experience. I am not good with some of the newer mods in the pack like XyCraft and TrainCraft. I am also not so good with CC and RP2 but I am trying to learn
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) : Not really. I have never played on any public servers for a long time.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 5/10. I am not the most creative person, but I don't build squares that look like shit.
timezone/country you live in: Bulgaria UTC+02:00