What's the "easiest" auto farm device in unleashed?

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
There is always your crafting table immibis.

Is it crazy that I think that crafty turtles might be cheaper and more efficient than other methods of autocrafting?

Only problem is I don't think the autocrafting table mk2 is in unleashed. However it is very quick and requires no power and has a large buffer inventory. You pump stuff out of the top face and pump stuff in all of the other faces. You can rotate the block with a wrench.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
Only problem is I don't think the autocrafting table mk2 is in unleashed. However it is very quick and requires no power and has a large buffer inventory. You pump stuff out of the top face and pump stuff in all of the other faces. You can rotate the block with a wrench.

TE Cyclic Assembler in unleashed. It is stupid fast, like the XyCraft fabricator, with large batches of input items. only drawback is it needs power. you can configure sides to pull from/push to other machines/pipes

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
TE Cyclic Assembler in unleashed. It is stupid fast, like the XyCraft fabricator, with large batches of input items. only drawback is it needs power. you can configure sides to pull from/push to other machines/pipes

I have a cyclic assembler making peat for my multifarm. It crafts faster than the aqueous accumulator can keep it supplied with water.

Reactions: PierceSG