* (#63) Don't open RF GUI with other transfer chips

* (#59) Get proper machine on block break

* (#57) Don't try to set RemoteInventory player on client

* (#62) Null checks galore!

dmillerw

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Did nobody notice this?

StackerFix - Mini-fix for arbitrary items not stacking (by williewillus)
In Direwolf20's Episode 18 he mentioned the weird dirt that didn't stack properly. I had experienced this problem in 1.7 packs and have created a minimod that fixes the issue.

The issue is that certain item drops have an empty NBT tag added to them at some point. From what, I don't know. I'll leave that to the modpack and mod devs. (Edit: Research shows that the faulty mod is Thaumic Tinkerer, I don't know if the bug is fixed in dev versions) This is simply a quick drop-in fix for those who want it. All this mod does is listen for whenever an item spawns in the world, and if it has an *empty* NBT data tag, it erases it thus allowing it to stack with others. This should be completely safe because it only erases NBT root tags that are empty, so no data should ever be lost. It has been used in a production world with no problems.

No guarantees, as I obviously haven't tested against all edge cases. As always, take backups regularly!

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
CustomThings

https://github.com/tterrag1098/CustomThings

CustomThings is one of my latest projects, and focuses on yet some more player customizability.

I've been working on this for a while, and a few of you might know of it if you've played with WyldCraft or on the Wyld Sub Server, but I haven't really otherwise advertised it or talked about it much.

It adds the ability to add all kinds of custom things into the game via JSON. Mmmm, JSON.

Currently supported:

• Basic Items
  • Armors
  • Tools
  • Records
  • Blocks (kinda, still WIP)
I have documented all the features on the Github Wiki for the project.

This post came about due to someone else posting about a custom tools mod, and I felt I should probably put this out there before someone else beat me to it :p

If you have any suggestions/questions/concerns/cookies, please leave them in the comments.

And as usual, this mod requires ttCore

Thanks for checking it out :)

tterrag1098

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
*whistles*

whistles.PNG

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
(In context, the above regression was from 6.2.2 and only occured in 6.2.3, which was only out for an hour and almost got into a new DW20 release by accident.)
Almost got into mine by mistake too. I just happened to see your tweet when I went to go tweet that BTP-11 was live. :D

Reactions: Yulife

Planetguy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod update: Remain in Motion to 2.3.0 - added rotating blocks and RP2-style frames

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-10-remain-in-motion-continuation-of-redstone

New: Carriage Rotator. Does what you'd expect. Note that while it's useful for making cool visual effects already, it isn't quite as polished as orthogonal motion is, and will probably always have issues.

Change: Overhauled hollow carriages. Removed the model, as some were having lag with it, and replaced it with plain textures. Enabled closing sides with a screwdriver. Enabled blocking off sides with multiparts - covers to stop connection, or panels for decoration.

Video spotlight of new features:

Remain in Motion, if you aren't familiar with it, is a mod about moving blocks, offering a broad variety of methods for selecting and moving blocks. It was created by JAKJ to replace RedPower in Tekkit, and I picked it up after JAKJ left.

planetguy

pancakemaster24

Jul 29, 2019
Mod update: Remain in Motion to 2.3.0 - added rotating blocks and RP2-style frames

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-10-remain-in-motion-continuation-of-redstone

New: Carriage Rotator. Does what you'd expect. Note that while it's useful for making cool visual effects already, it isn't quite as polished as orthogonal motion is, and will probably always have issues.

Change: Overhauled hollow carriages. Removed the model, as some were having lag with it, and replaced it with plain textures. Enabled closing sides with a screwdriver. Enabled blocking off sides with multiparts - covers to stop connection, or panels for decoration.

Video spotlight of new features:

Remain in Motion, if you aren't familiar with it, is a mod about moving blocks, offering a broad variety of methods for selecting and moving blocks. It was created by JAKJ to replace RedPower in Tekkit, and I picked it up after JAKJ left.

planetguy
That reminds me of ugocraft. If that mod is still around

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Modpack Release

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/modpack-release.57379/#post-845839

It’s been a fair bit of time since we have had much in the way of news with regards to FTB pack releases for FTB. On the launcher already is the alpha version of both FTB Lite 3 and Mage Quest. However there has been a lot more going on behind the scenes and tonight we see the Public Alpha release of the Next FTB mod pack.

Codenamed Resurrection, this pack is our recreation of one of our most successful modpacks. In Minecraft 1.4.7 we released FTB Ultimate. With the now infamous Gregtech mod at its core, Ultimate divided the community down the middle. With resurrection Gregtech makes a return to FTB along with many of your other favourite mods from the FTB Ultimate modpack. Whilst the modlist may be similar, you shouldn't however expect the same gameplay. Many of the mods have updated since 1.4.7 and the pack has been modified heavily by the team to help provide a more integrated experience. As we move through to beta and release we have plans to add more new features, however the mod list is pretty much final and those of you wishing to start worlds can do so safely. Unless something major comes up, worlds started with alpha should be playable through to beta and release. However, as always, it must be stated that this release is an alpha release and it should be remembered that changes may be needed between now and release based as always on community feedback.

We hope to have more news about further modpack releases over the coming weeks as well so keep an eye out for that.

Finally just in case I don’t get another opportunity. On behalf of the entire FTB team I would like to take a moment to wish each and every one of you all the best as we move through the Holidays and into the New Year.

Captainnana

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
AgriCraft 0.0.11 (by InfinityRaider)

d0cc3e62b2.png

-Config option to get more crops per crafting operation
-Added support to translate the journal to other languages
-Fixed a crash with GregTech installed
-Fixed derpy directory on Linux
-Railcraft Hidden Blocks no longer prevent crops from being placed
-Added a config file to override mutation chances for seeds
-Fixed Seed Analyzer crash
-Added a config file to blacklist seeds
-Higher tier seeds will now mutate with lower chances and spread a lot slower to adjacent crosscrops
-Added language support for tooltips
-Added greenhouses to villages (can be disabled in the config)
-Added MFR integration
-Upgraded Forge to 1230
-Added Thaumcraft integration (golem harvesting and aspects)

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
AgriCraft 0.0.11 (by InfinityRaider)

d0cc3e62b2.png

-Config option to get more crops per crafting operation
-Added support to translate the journal to other languages
-Fixed a crash with GregTech installed
-Fixed derpy directory on Linux
-Railcraft Hidden Blocks no longer prevent crops from being placed
-Added a config file to override mutation chances for seeds
-Fixed Seed Analyzer crash
-Added a config file to blacklist seeds
-Higher tier seeds will now mutate with lower chances and spread a lot slower to adjacent crosscrops
-Added language support for tooltips
-Added greenhouses to villages (can be disabled in the config)
-Added MFR integration
-Upgraded Forge to 1230
-Added Thaumcraft integration (golem harvesting and aspects)

I'd like to see this crossed with magical crops.

Reactions: VictiniX888

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to see this crossed with magical crops.
Maybe you only start out with essence seeds and you go into different branches of progression, so, for example, you could mutate an essence seed to a metalic seed and from there you could morph it into other metal seeds, like iron.