What's new in modded minecraft today?

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Aaaaaand... that's feasible how? For one, you shouldn't be able to fill that wand from those aspects. For two, any survival player that close to the node would be getting some serious kickback and deathly damage. Don't get me wrong; I like the feature, but I'm wondering how this works.
You can fill your wand with compound aspects broken down after you do some complex research.

Reactions: Vasa

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Good morning, guys! (well, it's 9am for me here)
New day, new update Wait... I'm not Yusu

Solar Flux 0.4c (by Nauktis)
Fixed vanilla recipes.

Saguimancy 1.1.8-4 (by Tombenpotter)
Version 1.1.8-4:
Removed dependency on ttCore. It's not needed anymore.
Removed the Aura of Obliteration. It's not gone forever, I just need to rework it. A lot.
Changed the sacrificing mechanic to use WayofTime's secure stuff instead of mine.
Started working on wands. Yes, wands. Shhh!
WANDSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plant Mega Pack 4.11 (by 10paktimbits)
  • Added: built-in support for Enhanced Biomes - 172 decorators
  • Added: 9 wall brackets, must turn them on in config and restart, disabled by default
  • Added: LED next to decorator config buttons indicates if PMP detects a biome mod
  • Added: tripled the number of food wrap recipes - use 1 "green" and 1 "not green" vegetable
  • Changed: berry bushes now render like plants, more random appearance
  • Fixed: plant render type not showing for water plants on customize plant screen

Traveller's Gear 1.9.3 (by BluSunrize)
Fixing bugs found on OpenEye.

Enhanced Server Moderation 0.9.9.68 (by mysticdrew)
  • Users are once again added to the cache, at log in it checks to see if they are there and if not, adds them.
  • This resolves a crash with tab complete.

MoCandyMod 1.3.5-1 (by KristinnVikarJ)
Fixed Instant crash when Going into a world

Zyin's HUD 1.3.6 (by Zyin055)
Zyin's HUD now requires Forge 1.7.10-10.13.1.1217 or greater
*Distance Measurer
**Distance Measurer has had an overhaul. It still measurers how far a block is from you, but can now also tell you the coordinates of the block you're looking at. It now shows this information by your crosshairs.
*Torch Aid
**Will now use the key bound to "Use Item/Place Block" (which by default is right click) instead of always using right click
**Using certain useable blocks like levers and doors now works, but the item swing/use animation doesn't get triggered
**Added support for Tinker's Construct [TConstruct] tools
*Weapon Swapper
**Added support for Tinker's Construct [TConstruct] weapons
*Clock
**Added color to the Standard clock mode
*Quick Deposit
**Will now work properly with modded chests that are larger than a double chest
*Durability Info
**Added support for Tinker's Construct [TConstruct] tools
**Added a Size option (100% to 400% scale)

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Aaaaaand... that's feasible how? For one, you shouldn't be able to fill that wand from those aspects. For two, any survival player that close to the node would be getting some serious kickback and deathly damage. Don't get me wrong; I like the feature, but I'm wondering how this works.
It automatically decomposes the internal aspects (hence filling 5 of the 6 primals at once in the image), and midgame ChromatiCraft has a way of protecting oneself from pylons.

Reactions: Pyure

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Forbidden Magic 0.55

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/224237-forbidden-magic/files/2219565

v0.55
- Change: Gula is now made from Fames and Vacuos
- Change: Collar of Pain now has an owner tag when right-clicked onto another player
- Addition: Tainthistle. Keep your infusion room clean.
- Addition: Bloodthorn. When you're too lazy to hunt blood shards yourself.
- Addition: Elementium Caps. Because pink wands needed to be a thing.
- Addition: Dreamwood Wand/Staff

SpitefulFox

Sangar

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Update: OpenComputers 1.4.0

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/223008-opencomputers/files

Changes:
  • Added: More NEI integration. When showing the usage information of an item (default is `U`, at least for me), for OC items there are now one or two new pages. One with a manual, describing the item, and one with API documentation (i.e. callbacks exposed by the component provided by the item).
  • Added: `geolyzer.analyze` callback, allows reading more in-depth information on blocks directly adjacent to the geolyzer / robot / whatever the geolyzer is built into.
  • Added: Database component; primarily used for AE2 export bus driver for now. Allows storing representations of item stacks to be referenced by other components. This was added to allow passing item stacks with NBT information to some callbacks without having to expose the actual NBT to scripts.
  • Added: Password char support for `term.read` (e.g. `term.read(nil, nil, nil, "*")`).
  • Added: Access lights to computer cases, disk drives and servers to indicate disk / floppy access.
  • Added: Permission check when changing sign text via sign upgrade.
  • Added: Better support for custom CPU architectures. In particular, when registered, OC's CPUs can be simply reconfigured to another architecture by shift-right-clicking them. Not that there are any released ones, yet, to my knowledge.
  • Added: Logic to prevent putting components into devices where they could not be used anyway, e.g. redstone cards in tablets.
  • Added: Wobbo's rc script system to OpenOS.
  • Added: Loot disk with Magik6k's network stack.
  • Changed: Integrated OpenComponents (interaction with other Mods). The OpenComponents addon is no longer required in OC 1.4 (on the contrary, it mustn't be present, because it uses the OC 1.3 API).
  • Changed: Reworked power conversion. Different blocks now accept external power at different speeds. Check the tooltips!
  • Changed: Reworked call limits. The speed with which certain operations can be performed in OC are controlled by "call limits", e.g. how many times per tick a computer may tell the graphics card to update. This is no longer per component but per computer now, and different CPUs have a different call budget - that means T3 CPUs are actually faster than T1 CPUs now.
  • Changed: Improved and updated some third-party block drivers.
  • Changed: The adapter now has an inventory with one slot, which can take certain upgrades such as the inventory controller, tank controller and sign upgrade. Some functionality previously provided out of the box is now only available via these upgrades when put in an adapter.
  • Changed: Updated some mods' APIs.
  • Changed: `robot.durability()` now returns a single number, 0 = broken, 1 = no damage. Internally this now uses handlers for specific mods' items. If you know of items from a mod that are not working as expected, let me know.
  • Removed: MJ support.
  • Fixed: Stuff. Probably. (Honestly, I can't remember if the recent fixes were fixes for changes introduced by 1.4, or something older...)

VERY IMPORTANT
You cannot downgrade to OC1.3, after loading your world in OC1.4, without losing converted blocks. To future-proof things, the way blocks are handled internally has been switched around a bit in 1.4. This means all of the old blocks have to be converted to the new format. For blocks that are in the world this happens automatically. For blocks in inventories, this also happens automatically if they are in a player's inventory. It's really not that big a deal, but I want to make sure you're aware of this, to avoid unnecessary confusion.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Santa's mods minor updates

Mostly lang stuff, but also a minor tweak for Santa's Toys. The latest versions are now jars, because people complain about zips.

Freedom 1780
  • Pennsylvania abolishes slavery; first state to do this.
  • NEW: Chinese translation
Sparkly Pants 0.2.2
Santa's Toys 0.4.1
  • TWEAK: Ender Blaster no longer hurts the Ender Dragon.
Santa's Decor 0.6.1

SatanicSanta

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019

Mostly lang stuff, but also a minor tweak for Santa's Toys. The latest versions are now jars, because people complain about zips.

Freedom 1780
Sparkly Pants 0.2.2
Santa's Toys 0.4.1
Santa's Decor 0.6.1

SatanicSanta
Lol, chinese translation for the murika mod

Kamran Mackey

Jul 29, 2019

Freedom 1780
Sparkly Pants 0.2.2
Santa's Toys 0.4.1
Santa's Decor 0.6.1

SatanicSanta

I should really consider adding in your mods to my Minecraft modded instance, Santa. :D

Reactions: SatanicSanta

masa

Jul 29, 2019
TellMe - A small new informational mod, mainly for pack makers

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/225781-tellme

TellMe is a small informational mod for Minecraft.
It is mainly meant for modpack makers or other users who need some technical type information about the game or some settings.

Currently implemented commands are:
* /tellme biome [ current | dump | list ]
- 'current' prints some information about the biome the player is currently in to the in-game chat
- 'dump' prints the complete biome array to a timestamped file in the config/tellme/ directory
- 'list' prints the same list to the game console
- An example of the biome information dump: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=389akfmm

masa

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
iChun's new mod!
Tabula

Requires Minecraft Forge and iChunUtil!

• Ingame Minecraft modeler.
  • Workspace folder within the /mods/ folder. Saves, textures, etc go here.
  • Function and UI based off Techne by ZeuX and r4wk.
  • Has the ability to open Techne files. Supports Child models and has Undo/Redo save-states.
  • Imports models from Minecraft directly (on best attempt).
  • Exports updated Java code for modders.
  • Upcoming SMP compatibility.
  • Possibly upcoming 1.8 block model compatiblity.

First we had a browser in minecraft, now Techne?
What's next??? Java?!

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
TellMe - A small new informational mod, mainly for pack makers

- 'current' prints some information about the biome the player is currently in to the in-game chat
- 'dump' prints the complete biome array to a timestamped file in the config/tellme/ directory
- 'list' prints the same list to the game console
- An example of the biome information dump: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=389akfmm

masa

Just to let you know, as I only found out about this recently: NEI has the ability to dump the biome table data to a csv file for use in a spreadsheet.

Reactions: Chaka and Fixided

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Gany's End 1.8.5 (by ganymedes01)
-Fix filtering hoppers not saving their filters when chunks unload
-Setting a filter on a hopper no longer consumes an item from the stack

Sophisticated Wolves 3.2.0 (by NightKosh)
  • Wolves can be hit by its owner only when owner is sneaking.(It will protect wolves from accidental hit)
  • Wolves can't collide with each other(Wolves will not be doomed to fall by each other anymore)
  • Disable hurt animation by cacti

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
GnomGnom's Utils 0.0.7.3 (by Gnomorian)
Adds helpful things to Minecraft like a block that sorts inventories for you, an item that swaps out your hot bar instantly for another one you have stored in it, a crafting table that hides the crafting grid, just shows you what you can make, and in one click, make it.
- Added Sortivator.
- Added Damara's Remedy Block.
- Added Creeper Mite.
- Added Properous Auto-Smelt Enchantment.
- Added Achievements to the Game.

Added an item that revives you when you die
-Sets your Location to where your meant to re spawn.
  • gives you a potion effect:
    • nausea.
    • blindness.
    • hunger.
  • you keep your inventory.

- Fixed Bug where Enderium Rebirth Crystal wouldn't remove itself from your inventory after use.
- General Efficiency increases.