What's new in modded minecraft today?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I can't tell if I Ninja'd Gid or not.....

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
It's not important. Let's move on to some Modded News. I remember at some point @immibis was talking about having crafting recipes unlock when a quest was repeated, or something along those lines. Well, it's going to be possible soon.

HQM Devs ‏@HQMupdates
Due to my work on SW I've figured out a wayto make recipes unlock on quest completion. It wouldn't work for all mods' crafting tables tho /V

Source

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Because "she" is a he.
"He" is a she.
If you are born a man, you're a man. If you're born a man and have the identity of a woman, then you're still a man physically and truthfully.
There is nothing wrong with not associating with your born gender. You shouldn't discriminate against them or attempt to tell them that they're wrong. In fact, you'd be violating Rule #1 of these forums.

So please, people. Move on. This isn't that important, nor a reason for argument. I don't think Vazkii wants a big deal made of this, so let's keep it that way. Not a big deal.

HQM Devs‏@HQMupdates
Gotta love scrollbars. /V
BuApN5NIYAAj4CL.png

Source

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Holy fuck people, do whatever you want in IRC or a convo, just not here.

HQM Devs‏@HQMupdates
We won't make any reputation types/tiers. That'll be up to you. And yes, there will be scrollbars. /V
BtveHjkIgAEHGj2.png

Source

You can make your own Reputation Tiers n' stuff.

If one more person posts about the subject here, I'll report it.Take it outside or get a room. There's been enough drama here.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Let me make this clear:

Bullying someone over their gender identity is grounds for an immediate ban from the forums. Don't agree with something? That's your choice. But if you have nothing nice to say, keep your mouth shut. This thread has been cleaned up. Keep it that way. FTB does not tolerate discrimination.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
On another note, GregTech 5.0.3i update:
  • Fixed Mobs sinking into concrete by making the Hitbox Soulsand sized.
  • Improved the Recipe Handling of the E-Furnace, the Fluid Canner and the Unboxinator, resulting in those 3 Machines now also being 100% Standard Machines without any special additional Code.
  • Fixed the Item Input Filtering of the Chemical Bath, now it doesn't let Items in if their proper Fluid isn't stored in there first.
  • Fixed Unification regarding blacklisting of Blocks, since Blocks aren't supposed to be actively Unificated at all.
  • Made Unification Blacklisting much more efficient.
  • Removed the Industrial Grinder Recipe List. Forgot that it was still in causing quite a bit of Lag on startup.