What's new in modded minecraft today?

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
I'm playing that modpack @Pyure is playing. Infitech or something like that?
Meh, that's 1.6 stuff. 1.7 is the master-race of modding :p

Not sure if this screenshot from Mr_TJP has been posted yet.
59f445698b.png
And Mr_TJP uses a mac! I'm not the only one, yay!
Nah, I'm just now learning the new stuff. I'm playing hardmode with PFAA, and IC2 stuff disabled.
Yesh. I find force-adventure mode not very tough personally though, since I always bring wood/stone to make tools in case of emergency. Just kinda annoying early-early game when you have nothing.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, that's 1.6 stuff. 1.7 is the master-race of modding :p

Not sure if this screenshot from Mr_TJP has been posted yet.

And Mr_TJP uses a mac! I'm not the only one, yay!

Yesh. I find force-adventure mode not very tough personally though, since I always bring wood/stone to make tools in case of emergency. Just kinda annoying early-early game when you have nothing.
Give me a 1.7 GT pack and I'll play it. Time and time again I have tried to set GT up on 1.7.10 and have failed. I was going to stream it, but I didn't feel like using the actual twitch thing.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
On another note, GregTech 5.0.3i update:
  • Fixed Mobs sinking into concrete by making the Hitbox Soulsand sized.
  • Improved the Recipe Handling of the E-Furnace, the Fluid Canner and the Unboxinator, resulting in those 3 Machines now also being 100% Standard Machines without any special additional Code.
  • Fixed the Item Input Filtering of the Chemical Bath, now it doesn't let Items in if their proper Fluid isn't stored in there first.
  • Fixed Unification regarding blacklisting of Blocks, since Blocks aren't supposed to be actively Unificated at all.
  • Made Unification Blacklisting much more efficient.
  • Removed the Industrial Grinder Recipe List. Forgot that it was still in causing quite a bit of Lag on startup.
Ey, that is my job... kidding. My usefulness on this thread depends solely for posting IC-GT related updates :p

Hope you are enjoying PFAA generation as much as I do ^^.

Above: Once kirara updates to 1.7.10 you can enjoy InfiTech pack for 1.7.10
I've left for just 2 hours for a physics class and a whole drama has spawned out of nowhere, wow. At least now I know something I didn't.
I mean the fact that she can speak portuguese like me...

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Update for IHL Tools and Machines for IC2v2.
Most notably the new way to (automatically) produce sticky resin.
- 0.502-1.7.10 Some bugs, some textures, electric evaporator, ACE gui tooltips.
- 0.501-1.7.10 Rubber tree sap texture bug and cell fixed.
- 0.500-1.7.10 Glass box, rubber tree processing chain, collectors behavior, industrial fan

Last edited:

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a cool mod integrating ProjectRed-Transportation and Forestry!

Project Bee
jodamm said:
This mod has a new interface pipe and some new chips for this pipe. The new chips are ignoring the generation on queens and princesses. So you can setup an automatic apiary system. This will only work with bees where all traits are even, if one trait change in the new princess, the stock keeper will not accept them.

Jodamm planning other chips with more filter options for bee traits, maybe a device that select bees for a special breeding goal.
Chips! said:
Bee Interface pipe

Bee Stockkeeper chip

Bee Broadcaster chip

Bee Responder chip

=====================================
Oh, and you should take a look at this mod.
It adds Duct Tape.
Minecraft wouldn't be complete without duct tape.