What's new in modded minecraft today?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
We got to see what the tuberous jet pack does.

Up you go. Ohh ahh look at those fireworks. Kaplunk. Death looks upon you.

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 983 using Tapatalk 2
I've used it myself before this update. It's pretty cool, if you don't mind dying.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
But now you can throw at special entity. (Unless that was in before)

Sent from Space, Ireland
Not sure it worked as it does now, but it sure is cool to see it working now as it is!
...that is, not sure they would fly up and explode if you used it this way.

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to ask that you refrain from posting Botania changelogs here unless they include any new content, I update very frequently with bugfixes and it just feels a bit spammy to see a post referencing them every day.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
New Witchery update from @Emoniph, 0.18.2.

NEW: Using Graveyard Dust on a player controlled spectral creature (Spectre, Banshee or Poltergeist) will increase its max health by 2 (to a maximum of 50).
NEW: Using (right-click) swords or armor on a player controlled zombie, skeleton or zombie pigman will equip that item on the creature if they do not already have an item in that equipment slot.
NEW: Use a Boline on a Treefyd to instruct it not to wander, use it again to allow it to wander, a static Treefyd will still move towards and attack targets.
NEW: Nullifying Bolts will now also remove magical potion effects (good and bad) from the hit creature. Poison and Wither will not be removed.
NEW: Wearing the full set of Witch Hunter Armor will now also cancel any teleportation effects that use the Forge EnderTeleport event.
TWEAK: The recipe for Wooden Bolts has been made cheaper, allowing the creation of nine bolts instead of three.
TWEAK: Death's teleportation cannot be interrupted.
TWEAK: The infinity enchant on a Witch Hunter Pistol Crossbow will now give a 25% chance of not consuming the bolt.
TWEAK: Witch Hunters will now cure themselves of poison effects.
FIX: Witch Hunters will now also attack vanilla witches.
FIX: Night vision effect from Death's Hood no longer flashes.

Reactions: Padfoote

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to ask that you refrain from posting Botania changelogs here unless they include any new content, I update very frequently with bugfixes and it just feels a bit spammy to see a post referencing them every day.

alright, if that is what you wish I'll listen to your choice.
if you're interested you may also post the updates yourself in this topic, that way you can share updates when you feel like they're important enough to be shared.
I've mentioned this before and I'll mention it again, anyone is allowed to post mod updates, even if you're a mod developer yourself and you want to share an update of your mod

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
vuHSBZq.png

LogisticsPipes can now show you the request tree for a request (reddit/imgur link)

Looks amazing.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Either upgraded drums or drums that autoeject. The Q.E.D has a crafting grid on top so its obviously used to make something. The pedestals around it are attached to transfer pipes which means it takes items, power, liquids, or some combination automatically.

Might it be a quantum entanglement crafting table? As in, it takes whatever you are building from multiple storage locations and brings them to the crafting table? Go to NEI, bring up a ghost of what you want to build, and the pieces are automatically fetched for you.

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
Skyboy updated MFR today [SIAP]

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-mfr-279-released/page__st__960#entry30978853

Skyboy said:
  • Added: Loot chest to MFR's village house
  • Changed: Stacking vine scaffold makes noise
  • Changed: MFR's village house can be made from all decorative bricks
  • Changed: Glass can be dyed in-world
  • Changed: Weights of some mystery net mobs
  • Changed: Auto-Anvil accepts enchanted books via pipes
  • Changed: DSUs can now accept an entire inventory full of an item when shift+double-clicking
  • Fixed: Remaining RedNet Energy Cable connectivity issues
  • Fixed: Fake slots forgetting their contents sometimes
  • Fixed: Fake Sacred Rubber Saplings no longer drop
  • Fixed: Sacred Rubber Saplings left to grow on their own will grow now
  • Fixed: Auto-Anvil remembers when in repair-only mode
  • Fixed: Dupe issue with plastic bag
  • Fixed: ChunkLoader console spam
  • Fixed: Conveyors changing color on the client when rotating

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
I made another small utility add-on mod, this time for Waila:

Waila Harvestability
A client-side add-on for Waila that adds information about the harvestability of what you are looking at.​

By default, it shows whether or not you can currently harvest the block, the required harvest level of the block, and the tool type that is effective against the block. Plus, there are many configuration options in the Waila modules configuration screen to tweak it to show exactly what you want it to.

Note: This mod is mostly intended for use with Tinkers' Construct, but the information is still applicable without it.

The idea for the mod was suggested by DraxisWuf.​

Screenshots

While holding an Iron Pickaxe (with default settings):
Wrq7Muv.png

Waila configuration screen (default settings shown):
DW5FqFl.png

Minimal mode:
zd9s0qr.png

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Might it be a quantum entanglement crafting table? As in, it takes whatever you are building from multiple storage locations and brings them to the crafting table? Go to NEI, bring up a ghost of what you want to build, and the pieces are automatically fetched for you.

Sort of like logistics pipes light. Or it might even be a complete auto crafting table. I seem to remember hearing about a new version being made by a main mod dev.[DOUBLEPOST=1399014119][/DOUBLEPOST]

Your avatar, that a selfy? :p