What's new in modded minecraft today?

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Progressive Automation 1.6.14 (by Vanhal)
Some machines were accepting the wrong tool level for higher tools

Buildcraft Additions 2.1.2 (by AEnterprise)
fixed anohter dupe bug
fixed portable laser research
foxed gilded red metal recipe
attempt at fixing forge fluid id mess

Portal Gun 4.0.0 Beta 3 (by iChun)
- Fixed players disconnecting when grabbing blocks on a dedicated server

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
... just one day ... just one day without updates ...
But those are so boring.
By the way, apparently nobody noticed but the CoFH mods got an update two days ago.
CoFHCore
1.7.10R3.0.0 Release! Updated for new Forge. UUID issue resolved.
1.7.10R3.0.1 Fixes a bad packet issue.

RedstoneArsenal
1.7.10R1.1.0 Release! Minor bugfixes and updated to new Forge.

ThermalDynamics
1.7.10R1.0.0 Release. Updated for Forge 1355+.

ThermalExpansion
1.7.10R4.0.0 Release! Updated for Forge 1355+.

ThermalFoundation
1.7.10R1.0.0 Official release. Updated for Forge 1355+.

Last edited:

CreeperShift

Dec 31, 2014
how about a day or forever without a bunch of spam so we can see updates
It's gotten worse lately, on the last 10 pages there is so much spam. Imo there should be stricter rules about this thread >_<

I like to check this thread every time I get an Email notification but I've stopped because most of the time it's not even a mod update.

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Who needs a vacation from all of this drama and spam? I know I need one.

Tropicraft has been updated to version 6.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10!

Cojomax99 said:
v6.0
Removed oku’s fishing for now
Added 4 new sands for beaches (green sands, coral sands, mineral sands, and black sands)
Added a new ore type that can be refined through sifting mineral sands over a heat source
Added zirconium and zirconium toolset (get zirconium by smelting zircon, then taking that and surrounding a diamond with it)
Made terrain gen way more islandy and 200% moar relaxing
Added fire armor
Removed dart gun types. Dart gun now shoots darts based on whichever curare darts are in order in the inventory.

XBlack_LeopardX

Jul 29, 2019
It's gotten worse lately, on the last 10 pages there is so much spam. Imo there should be stricter rules about this thread >_<

I like to check this thread every time I get an Email notification but I've stopped because most of the time it's not even a mod update.
Yeah they should

zerotheliger

Jul 29, 2019
Agricraft Add on for ic2/GT resource crops

Just a preview of what im working on. mind you im using the crop pictures from IC2/GT as a place holder they will be changed i just needed a texture that existed. i will be changing them before i release this as a mod. disclaimer aside
I notice people dont usually want to fuss with adding crops to agricraft via the custom config i know its simple for alot of people i just wana make it easier to add a few resources that were only seen in ic2/GT.

6blr85l.png
kwWI2Dk.png

also i need to remember how to properly post images in a spoiler

if you guys have any suggestion for crops or breeding patterns let me know this is just going to be a simple little easy to install add on for agricraft instead of just going through the config and having to add a resource pack just to see the crops you wanted to possibly see in agricraft.

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @RWTema with Dark Menagerie
RWTema said:
Dark Menagerie Beta 3.0
  • Added missing localization
  • All DM entities will only spawn in biomes that allow all 7 of the vanilla overworld mobs (zombies, spiders, skeletons, creepers, slimes, endermen and witches)
  • Infested villagers are now far more aggressive and will not run away from players, instead buffing mobs and attacking the player with poison
  • Elephants have a very small chance to spawn in non-savannah biomes
  • Ghosts will now give large amounts of experience (but only if killed by a non-fake player).
  • Living Armor mobs are now an overworld spawn instead of a dungeon spawner-only mob.
  • Living Armor mobs are now slower but have more health and a level 30 enchanted iron sword.
  • Field Mice are now slightly more common and do not require tall grass to spawn

and @Dyonovan with Thaumcraft Node Tracker
Dyonovan said:
Thaumcraft Node Tracker 1.0.5
  • Fixed crash relating to Mystcraft Age Names
  • You can now see Compound Aspects if you hover over Node Type Field
  • Distance Player->Node now only takes into account X and Z
  • Added Below or Above for tracking arrow
  • If you are tracking a node and you delete it from the list, it will now turn off the tracking arrow
  • You can now sort by # of aspects and Distance by clicking the Aspect Name title
  • Now Requires Min of Java 7

and @MysteriousAges with Magic Bees
MysteriousAges said:
Magic Bees 2.2.1
  • Thaumic Apiary! Still needs some polishing, but meh.
  • Assorted compatability bugfixes.

and @Reika with DragonAPI, ChromatiCraft, ReactorCraft & RotaryCraft
Reika said:
DragonAPI, ChromatiCraft, ReactorCraft & RotaryCraft V6e
  • DragonAPI: Expanded FakePlayer handling
  • DragonAPI: Fixed accidental Botania API inclusion
  • ChromatiCraft: Fixed GC Worldgen ASM incompatibility (?)
  • ChromatiCraft: Added casting automator
  • ChromatiCraft: Made accelerators quieter
  • ReactorCraft: Fixed tritium lamp working even if empty
  • ReactorCraft: Fixed generator excessive EU values
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed screwdriver working in some automation

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Agricraft Add on for ic2/GT resource crops

Just a preview of what im working on. mind you im using the crop pictures from IC2/GT as a place holder they will be changed i just needed a texture that existed. i will be changing them before i release this as a mod. disclaimer aside
I notice people dont usually want to fuss with adding crops to agricraft via the custom config i know its simple for alot of people i just wana make it easier to add a few resources that were only seen in ic2/GT.

http://i.imgur.com/6blr85l.png

http://i.imgur.com/kwWI2Dk.png

also i need to remember how to properly post images in a spoiler

if you guys have any suggestion for crops or breeding patterns let me know this is just going to be a simple little easy to install add on for agricraft instead of just going through the config and having to add a resource pack just to see the crops you wanted to possibly see in agricraft.
6blr85l.png

kwWI2Dk.png

This is how you put images:
upload_2015-4-14_10-1-4.png

Spoiler is
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Sangar

Jul 29, 2019
OpenComputers 1.5.7 is out now! Biggest addition this time is the ingame manual. That's right, OpenComputers officially joins the book club now. It's kind of wiki-ish-ly structured, and contains documentation about pretty much every item and block in the mod. Huge thanks to rashdanml and everyone else who helped fill out and polish the documentation.

As always, remember to make a backup of your world before updating.

• Added: Allow specifying level of redstone signal emitted by prints.
  • Added: Tab completion in Lua interpreter.
  • Added: Prints can now emit light.
  • Added: Allow using dyes as ink input for printers, much less efficient than using cartridges.
  • Added: Ingame documentation via book. Contains documentation on pretty much everything in the mod.
  • Added: A wrench. Mostly for MC1.8. But it should be compatible with most other mods, too.
  • Changed: Using manual in recipe for Lua BIOS and OpenOS now.
  • Changed: Made speed of gpu.setPaletteColor depend on GPU tier and made it a lot faster.
  • Fixed: Potential crash when trying to render a char that could not be generated.
  • Fixed: Chamelium blocks being registered breaking mipmaps.

Oh, and if you have an addon for OpenComputers, there's a very easy to use API for the manual, so you can hook right into it.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
More CoFH updates.
CoFHCore said:
1.7.10R3.0.2 Fixes connectivity over LAN and removes an OreDictionary check.
Code:
FIXES:
    -Fixes issue with connecting across a LAN.
    -Removes null checks from the OreDictionaryArbiter. They will be in Forge.
    -Removes an unused transformer entry.
Thermal Expansion said:
1.7.10R4.0.1 Adds some stupid-mod protection and new lights!
Code:
ADDED:
    Blocks:
        -Hardened Lumium Glass
            Same as Hardened Glass, gives off light. New texture.

-Lights - New Styles!
            Combine old lights in various combinations to make them.
            Configure with the multimeter. The wrench will only toggle mode on full blocks.

CHANGED:
    -Most reconfigurable machines now have an "open access" mode, allowing for both input and output
        on a single side. However, they will not auto-input or auto-output from these sides.
    -The Fluid Transposer Manager now has stupid-proofing code to guard against mods which are doing
        really stupid things.

REMOVED:
    -Textures which are no longer in use (Invar Tools and Armor).
Too much effort went into making sure the indenting was preserved, not sure if I did a good job

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
New release of RFTools (2.76). If all goes well this is the last release before 2.80 (or 3.00 depending on how much new stuff I can make).

2.76:
  • Fixes:
    • Possibly fixed item duping with RFTools machines when breaking them in some cases.
    • Added failsafe when registering dimensions to avoid registering the same dimension twice in some rare circumstances.
    • Added some safety measures to the teleporter to make sure it doesn't try to teleport to invalid destinations.
    • Made the mob dimlet type more robust when converting from older versions of RFTools in case some mob dimlet id is missing.
    • Small safety measure to only update dimension information as soon as it was recovered successfully.
    • Fixed the time dimlet config section which was messed up a bit.
  • Balancing:
    • Made BloodMagic life essence a bit more expensive by default.
    • Made draconic ore impossible to get randomly in a dimension. You have to insert the dimlet manually.
    • Made liquid witchery fluidspirit very rare and also impossible to obtain at random.
    • If a dimension is out of power you cannot attack entities.
    • Added an (optional for now) way to freeze all entities in an unpowered dimension. Enable this by setting B:freezeUnpoweredDimension=true
  • New:
    • Added some dimlets for Railcraft blocks if Railcraft is present.
    • Added some more color sky dimlets.
    • Implemented new huge liquid orbs dimlet. Similar to orbs but a lot bigger.
    • Implemented new huge orbs dimlet. Similar to orbs but a lot bigger.
    • Added support for multiple fluid modifiers in the huge and normal liquid orb features.
    • Implemented support for multiple material modifiers for the liquid orb, huge liquid orbs, orbs, and huge orbs features.
  • Varia:
    • Added /rftdb listent command to list all registered entity types
    • More work on the space projector but not ready for general consumption. Do not place these blocks!

Curse: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/224641-rftools#t1:other-downloads
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y8cd4x83ws30bnd/rftools-2.76.jar

Have fun!