What's new in modded minecraft today?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I have a question. Does anyone know if there is a new version of the Fairies mod for 1.7? Aureylian has announced a new series using 1.7 mods including Fairies. As far as I am aware, there is only a version for 1.2.5 and beta 1.7.3 which is not the same version as release 1.7. I've tried to tell Aurey on YouTube and Twitter, but she doesn't seem to have noticed and I think she's confused and is planning a new twitch/youtube series based on mistaken assumptions.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question. Does anyone know if there is a new version of the Fairies mod for 1.7? Aureylian has announced a new series using 1.7 mods including Fairies. As far as I am aware, there is only a version for 1.2.5 and beta 1.7.3 which is not the same version as release 1.7. I've tried to tell Aurey on YouTube and Twitter, but she doesn't seem to have noticed and I think she's confused and is planning a new twitch/youtube series based on mistaken assumptions.
There is two I can think of.

Touhou Items Mod
Familiars Mod

Apart from that I am not sure

KillerRamer

Jul 29, 2019
I had hoped there was a way added to remove modifiers from your tool :(
hope it still gets added though
I wouldn't doubt he would try. dudes been nice enough to add the configs for an extra modifier , and configs to turn off, or on extra modifier recipes from vanilla ticon after I asked. for sure adding Tinc Tweaks back in. I took it out before due to some bug with luck, which he seems to have fixed <3

Overmorrow

Jul 29, 2019
A new mod came out for 1.7 a few days ago that I haven't seen mentioned here...

ChemLab & HOEnvironment by @Itaros
ChemLab is a Minecraft mod targeted to increase SMP experience by overhauling and adding mechanic to create different types of survival activities for players. This mod is not recommended for SSP until you want heavy challenge to be on your way: at least more than one player is advised.

This is all about processing materials and creating advanced autonomous stuff, effectively progressing through tiers. ChemLab Tiers are not the same as in the other ore doubling(tripling) mods - by each tier you get access to more ways to process various resources flexibly changing outcome of your industrial empire.

fetch.php

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Applied Energistics got a few updates:
AlgorithmX2 said:
rv0.beta builds 1-4
  1. Fixed Minor Lighting issues on cables, should be the last of them.
  2. Promoted to Beta.
  3. Fixed Stack Splitting on Terminal Slots.
  4. Improved logging for OpenEye
  5. Removed logging from Migration Items.
  6. Fixed Bug: #0432 - Weird Inventory behavior in Quartz Cutting Knife
  7. Added support for ColoredLightCore.
  8. Meteorite Loot is now less random.
  9. Fixed Crash when rendering AE Parts as part of FMP.
  10. Removed appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMaterial
  11. Removed appliedenergistics2:item.ItemPart
  12. IMPORTANT - You must load a version later then rv0-alpha-108 before installing this version or any items in your world may be deleted.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
witchery update 18.4 (dont think its been mentioned) https://sites.google.com/site/witcherymod/version-history

TWEAK: Changed the default dimension ID for the Spirit World to a negative value (-37) to avoid conflicts with mods such as MystCraft and Galacticraft.
FIX (1.7.2 only): Critter Snares holding a critter dropped an empty snare when bashed.
FIX: A null reference exception could occur when a DartCraft item is used in combination with Coven Witches in some way.
FIX: An index out of bounds error could occur when killing a Nightmare with a weapon with Looting XI on it (could only be as a result of cheating).

Nfrance

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering if you could create a mining system with those lasers since it appears to drop the blocks. Seem.. Interesting to say the least.

I'll defiantly want to play around for this, I'm just not sure where I can grab it haha.

Reactions: Mevansuto

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
@Calclavia just released his ModJam mod, Electromagnetic Coherence, which is all about lasers!

gsjjFlr.jpg

This is so damn cool, and I know the internet is a democracy, but everybody vote for this or I'll 'ave you.[DOUBLEPOST=1400451963][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Calclavia just released his ModJam mod, Electromagnetic Coherence, which is all about lasers!

gsjjFlr.jpg

Resonant Induction will be my go to mod in 1.7. I may ditch most of the popular mods and go for the cooler mods like.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I'm wondering if you could create a mining system with those lasers since it appears to drop the blocks. Seem.. Interesting to say the least.

I'll defiantly want to play around for this, I'm just not sure where I can grab it haha.
To slow for that. But if it's further developed then yah it would be very nice for that.