FastCraft release 1.19
Changelog:
Version 1.17/1.18/1.19
- additional world gen lag reduction
- fix texture glitches with Optifine
- release preparations
- debug options for frequent issues
- bug fixes

More importantly, now allowing redistribution!
Player said:
Redistribution of FastCraft is only allowed under the following terms:
- FastCraft may only be redistributed as part of a mod pack, i.e. a collection of mods intended to be typically used as a whole on top of Minecraft. Individual copies of FastCraft must not be shared unless they are in a non-advertised, non-browsable repository for automatic download methods (launchers, installers), in which case they are treated as a part of the mod packs referencing them.
- The FastCraft binary (jar) shipped with the mod pack must not have its contents altered and has to be bit identical to an official release.
- The download and the way to get there must be free of charge and ad free, except for a basic banner/text/sponsor ad typically occupying less than 100,000 pixels total on a 1920*1080 pixel display.
- If using the mod pack typically involves the use of a launcher or installer, it's required that it allows the user to easily disable or manually upgrade FastCraft.
- The mod pack description must highlight the use of FastCraft, contain a link to this thread, tell what it does and who made it and ask the users to always mention FastCraft being used in bug reports. An entry in some mod list is insufficient.
- The version being redistributed must not be older than 3 weeks since a more recent version compatible with the same Minecraft version was released. Versions not posted in this opening post don't count as releases.
- Redistribution permissions are not permanently granted, they automatically expire within 3 weeks and need to be reacquired by agreeing to the latest conditions and implementing any potential changes, including ceasing redistribution altogether as required.

TL;DR: Only for mod packs, unmodified, no pay or ad wall, warning+link+author+bug report mentioning in the description, disableable+upgradeable in launchers, update within 3 weeks, conditions may change.

If you have further questions regarding redistribution send me a private message.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
YAY MY FIRST NON-MY MOD POST HERE.

Lex has updated forge to 1.8, offically!

Link to discussion.
And he is joined by Fry, who is in charge for the rendering:
LexManos said:
However, I would like to take this oppertunity to introduce you to the new guy on the team Fry!
As you all know, I SUCK at rendering things, and with cpw's departure I need some help.
Fry has been working with me for quite some time on various minor things. He volenteered to work
on the rendering stuff and I trust him enough to give him access to actually work on Forge itself.
So, if you have any rendering issues, bitch at him!

FyberOptic

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't he do something with old BuildCraft stuff?

I started with BuildCraft Core and then BuildCraft Transport for 1.2.5, since they weren't heavily invasive and let me start building some groundwork. Since then I've gotten RedPower 2 Core, RedPower 2 Lighting, Nether Ores, and Equivalent Exchange 2 to load. There are various states of functionality for each. I add or swap out mods as I go to focus on fixing particular functionality.

And he is joined by Fry, who is in charge for the rendering:

Fry's been there a little while now, from what I understand.

Nothing has really changed much over the last several weeks, code-wise. If modders didn't want to use it then, I doubt removing the beta label will change that.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Here is again a new version of RFTools with some fixes and enhancements:

2.31:
  • Fixed sorting on name in the dialing device (for the list of receivers). It was sorting on dimension name and that's stupid because the list was already sorted on dimension number.
  • The /rftdim safedel command will now also automatically remove all teleportation destinations (registered receivers) for the deleted dimension so you no longer have to do /rfttp cleanup afterwards.
  • Added a new 'maintenanceCostPercentage' config setting with which you can add or remove a percentage to the maintenance cost of all dimlets. Setting this to -100 will reduce the cost to almost zero (it will never be set below 10% of the original cost) and setting this to 100 will double the cost. The default is 0. Note that this does not affect already created dimensions since the cost of a dimension is baked into the dimension at creation time.
  • After some feedback and some thinking I decided to reduce the default maintenance cost for most blocks, liquids, and effects. The costs were previously pretty high which makes it a bit useless to try to create such a world as you will never get a benefit from it. With the reduced costs this is still more or less the case. However, it will now be much easier to get the cost to reasonable levels by adding negative effect dimlets or the efficiency dimlet. The latter is rare but in the near future there will be a way to construct dimlets out of other dimlets so it should become somewhat easier (and more interesting) to get efficiency dimlets.
  • Moved the creation of the known dimlet recipes back to after init to avoid problems with some other mods.
  • Fixed an overflow bug in the RF Monitor if the monitored block contained more then 20000000 RF.
  • Fixed a pretty serious cleanup problem that can occur after connecting to a server which has RFTools dimensions and then disconnecting and trying to create a new world in single player.
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cchwpw3cyesk1gl/rftools-2.31.jar
Curse: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/224641-rftools

Edit: don't forget to delete rftools/main.cfg to benefit from the new config defaults (but do *not* delete dimlets.cfg!)

Have fun!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Pauljoda with Where are you?
pauljoda said:
OYHU0WM.png

Think of how many times you've asked someone for their coordinates? Its probably a lot. Or maybe you've asked what the coordinates of something are. You can just put it in chat and it'll be done. You both press F3 and have to stare at an a bunch of numbers and then you're on your way. What if I said there was an easier way? One where neither of you need to even see your coordinates.

If that sounds good to you, then this is the mod for you.

Usage:
Using this mod is simple. Simple type: "/shareCoords" followed by the user you want to share you location with. There is tab completion so feel free to take advantage of that. You can also add two more integers after the player name to specify an X and Z coordinate, just in case you don't want to give your location but something elses.

To remove beacons on your screen, simply type "/clearCoords" and they will all go away

Screenshot
PdtZYwb.png

and @ewyboy with Floating Rails
EwyBoy said:
Floating Rails Beta 1.0
  • Changed Lava lilies from a magma texture into a obsidian texture.
  • Added config file support.
  • Spawn rate can now be set in the config file.
  • Spawn level can now be set in the config file.
  • Updated the forum post with new pictures, info and content.

and @NPException with Dimensional Pockets
NPException said:
Dimensional Pockets 0.10.3
Added
  • Config option to disable/enable chunk loading of pocket rooms
Changed
  • Pocket room generation. No more "noisy neighbours". Pockets are now spaced 20 chunks apart, so you neither have to render stuff from other pockets, nor hear noises from them or even have them loaded. That's just the case for newly generated pockets though.
  • Buffed up the update check a bit
Fixed
  • Horrible, horrible bug which was fortunately not noticeable in earlier versions

and @Dyonovan with Thaumcraft Node Tracker
Dyonovan said:
Thaumcraft Node Tracker 1.0.1
  • Added Dimension Switching on list
  • Fixed delete code for waypoints
  • Fixed missing arrow textures
  • Fixed amount of buttons when list < 10

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and toda it's @portablejim with VeinMiner Mod Integration
Portablejim said:
This adds additional requirements in order to VeinMine with VeinMiner.

If you have a tool that is enchantable, you need to get the VeinMiner enchantment. If you have a Tinkers Construct tool, you need to add glowstone to a tool in order to enable VeinMiner on the tool.

and @tterrag1098 with Ender IO
tterrag1098 said:
Ender IO 2.2.8.342
New
  • #1703 Forestry upgrades for DS armor (MatthiasM2)
  • #746 Add speed downgrade for item conduits. Allows conduits to pull only one item at a time (MatthiasM2)
  • #1731 All machines will now have progress tooltips on the progress animation (MatthiasM2)
  • #85 Add hardened conduit facades. Have a higher hardness and blast resistance (TNT-proof) than normal facades.
  • Add recipe to upgrade capacitors to the next tier
Changes
  • All blocks now support the vanilla breaking animation properly
  • Conduit connectors combine into a single box, this fixes z-fighting issues (especially with texture packs)
  • Split internal and external conduit connector textures
  • Some more default hoes added to the config
  • Localized GUI names, WAILA configs, and the rest of the tooltips (Adaptivity)
  • Improve double chest support on the mod item filter snapshot
  • Add support for sending grinding balls via IMC
  • #1771 All Killer Joes will now have the same UUID, for server admin purposes
  • Wither skeletons will now drop Tcon necrotic bones and respect Tcon beheading
  • Improve efficiency of wireless chargers (MatthiasM2)
  • Refactor how all EIO blocks drop themselves, should resolve all? issues with such in the future
  • It is now possible to use the yeta wrench shift+left click in creative mode (MatthiasM2)
  • Alloy smelter will now give smelting achievements (iron, fish) (MatthiasM2)
  • Wireless charger will now keep its stored energy when picked up (MatthiasM2)
  • EnderIO GUIs with tabs will move NEI items out of the way (MatthiasM2)
Bugs
  • Fix crash with iguana tweaks level ups in farm
  • Fix some crashes with facades and WAILA
  • Painted slabs will no longer drop in creative mode (MatthiasM2)
  • Fix enchanter and yeta wrench tooltips (MatthiasM2)
  • Fix the alignment of the progress arrow in the slice'n'splice (MatthiasM2)
  • Fix IItemDuct methods not checking filters. This should allow machines pushing to conduits to be filtered properly
  • Fix wither skeletons not spawning and fix their equipment/rendering
  • Fix tooltips rendering underneath the IO config
  • Fix IO config changing NEI item lighting
  • #1630 Item conduits pulling and preserving invalid stacksizes (fixes issues with filing cabinets)
  • #1585 Fix blocks not dropping in explosions
  • #1821 Fix buffers ignoring redstone mode
Ender IO 2.2.8.343
  • Revert change that required forge 1234+, this should fix compatibility with cauldron as it only supports 1231.

and @Lunatrius with Schematica
Lunatrius said:
Schematica 1.7.5.113
  • Fixed pick block picking from the schematic when not rendering and/or there is a real block at the pick location
  • Non vanilla air blocks are no longer added to the material list

and @bdew with AE2 Stuff
bdew said:
AE2 Stuff
  • Updated to bdlib 1.6.0
  • Improved support for networks with security terminals

and @MattDahEpic with Item Identifier
MattDahEpic said:
Item Identifier is a quick little mod that allows you to identify the item id, data value, and NBT tags of the item you're holding. It adds no items and does literally nothing besides what is says.

For more info and to report bugs, please see the minecraft forums post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2349133-item-identifier

and @MineMaarten with PneumaticCraft
MineMaarten said:
PneumaticCraft 1.5.5-58
  • The Air Grate Module can now farm plastic plants.
  • Blocks can now be rotated/removed by any wrench (not limited to the Pneumatic Wrench anymore).
  • When sneak-clicking with a wrench, (most) PneumaticCraft blocks will now drop.
  • Added a 'deliveryAmazon' command.
  • Added 'Suicide' puzzle piece.
  • API: Added Amazon-style drone delivery to the API.
  • Bugfix: Pressure Chamber not fully respecting OreDictionary. (DarkstarDS9)
  • Bugfix: Plastic plants only grow one growth stage per bonemeal, and don't execute a full grown effect when bonemealed again.

and @tonius11 with NEI Integration
tonius11 said:
NEI Integration 1.0.6
  • Fixed crash in Thermionic Fabricator handler
  • Added some missing null checks

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
@viniciusIrangel has released Memory Cleaner
viniciusIrangel said:
Memory Cleaner is a simple mod that cleans unused variables and related from your Memory, allowing Minecraft (and other programs!) to run smoother. It's very lightweight: no blocks, items, GUIs, just a Config file and some Commands.

You can even choose how often the mod will clean Minecraft's memory, in the Config File or with commands.

Usage

"What do I need to do?" Basically, nothing. But in the config file you can choose if you want debug info in the console (Provably not, but...) and change how often the mod will clear the memory.

And ingame, you can do /memoryCleaner help for more info, but there's a commands to clean the memory in the same moment, and change the config ingame.

How does it work?

The mod basically uses the Java Garbage Collector to clear unused variables. (There's many when you have a lot of mods.)
When it's cleaning those variables, the game has a little lagspike of less than 0.3 seconds,in average. It depends a bit on your computer.

License
For Modpack Creators: You can use it in any modpack without asking my permission. You just need to put my name (viniciuslrangel) in the credits, and a link to this topic.

Credits & Special thanks to...

Mod by viniciuslrangel
Design and topic by RodrickLord

And thanks to you, for having seen my mod, and maybe tried it!

Reactions: Yusunoha

squeek502

Jul 29, 2019
New mod:

Creative Blocks v1.0.0

A mod that enables creative building in survival (allows specified blocks to be placed/broken as if the player was in creative mode).

Current features:
  • Config for whitelisting blocks as 'creative blocks' (see config/CreativeBlocks/default.json after running Minecraft once with the mod installed)
  • Whitelisted blocks do not get used up when placed (like in creative)
  • Whitelisted blocks do not drop anything when broken (like in creative)
  • Whitelisted blocks get broken in one hit (like in creative)

Note: The configs are synced from the server to all clients and can be reloaded at runtime using the command /creativeblocks reload

Download

v1.0.0 (for Minecraft 1.7.10):
CurseForge | Github | Adf.ly

Screenshots

BrilliantMenacingGrayling.gif

Misc

Source Code on Github | Bug/Issue Tracker

Support me on Patreon

You are welcome to add this mod to any modpack you'd like.

The idea for the mod spawned from this thread on reddit by /u/oltronix

Waila Harvestability updated to v1.1.2.

- Added special compatibility for the Creative Blocks mod (harvestability info will be hidden for blocks whitelisted as creative blocks)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
JordsUtils0.7 - The screw 0.6 update is now live: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/226114-jordsutils/files/2226447
I want to first off thank @Elec332 for helping me out a LOT with this one.

So what does this update have to offer? Well let's see the changelog shall we:

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
JordsUtils0.7 - The screw 0.6 update is now live: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/226114-jordsutils/files/2226447
I want to first off thank @Elec332 for helping me out a LOT with this one.

So what does this update have to offer? Well let's see the changelog shall we:
May I ask what does your mod do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Planetguy