What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
New Computronics version 1.0.6
  • CHANGED: Locomotive Relays should now remember the locomotive they are bound to through chunk unloading properly.
  • FIXED: GregTech Battery Buffer not being recognized by OpenComputers if placed after the adjacent adapter was.
  • FIXED: Electric Tracks not being regognized as peripherals/components

It is also maintained by Vexatos and Techokami, along with AsieLib, and Statues now.

Oh, and I figure I'll put this here...

a0933d44e1.png

Look at the bottom :D

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Nuchaz with BiblioCraft
Nuchaz said:
BiblioCraft v1.8.2 has been posted to the downloads page. This is just a small update that fixes the typewriter recipes, which wasn’t setup to match the correct color of stained clay, so that is fixed now. I also added support for forge ore dictionary sticks in all the recipes that use sticks. For example the different Natura sticks or Growthcraft bamboo can now be used in place of vanilla sticks in recipes.

Also, I want to give a shout out to delax for creating a bibliocraft book formatter utility that can be used to convert text files into either Vanilla or Big Books for use with the typesetting table. Check it out on the addons page for more details and more links.

Head on over to the downloads page to grab a copy of BIblioCraft v1.8.2 and if you have any comments, questions, or issues feel free to post in the comments here, on the official thread on the Minecraft forum or create an issue on github. As always, Enjoy! :)

and @NightKosh with Gravestone
NightKosh said:
Gravestone 2.9.7
  • All types of gravestones and memorials can be crafted
  • Change undertaker's trades it sells skulls.
  • Gravestones and memorials can be harvested by bare hands

and @iChun with Hats
iChun said:
Hats 4.0.1
  • Fixed render issue with the other player tries to trade items with effects.
  • Fixed improper trade termination message.
  • Fixed crash caused by classes that have Client only elements when looking for Mob Spawners.
  • Fixed sending packets that were too large when going through areas with large volumes of mobs.
  • Attempted fix on crashing when confirming trade.

Claycorp

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't posted here in quite some time and we have been busy with a small project over at DoubleDoorDev.
It's not quite a mod but though some might be interested.

"D3 Backend"
A bit of history on it first... I run servers for friends on one of my machines and rather than SSH into the server every bloody day to fix an issue I wanted a extremely simple/light/100% FREE backend so they can manage the pidly crap themselves. I knew of none other than MultiMC and McAdmin neither of which really fit the "simple" category or 100% FREE.
Thus this came to be.

Screenshots
dHHEdAm.png

Everything collapsed (The IP is a personal pack you can join anyway thus i don't care.)

Tuz0Usd.png

Server Information + Runtime information.

k2rZb8Y.png

Server Properties file editor + Install/Delete.

sy00EPx.png

User account control with primitive grouping. (Admin = Full access to all servers. Normal = Limited access)

It supports Multi-User access and has a simple account system.
Includes server.properties editor.
User selected vanilla minecraft jars.
Pack uploading via URL.
Runtime parameter editor.
Limited or unlimited servers/RAM per user.
Basic information about server. (MOTD, Port usage, Version, ETC)
Easy to setup/use

Currently it "Kinda" works there are lots of smaller issues and is NOT SAFE at all in the current state USE AT YOUR OWN RISK WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE!

There are a bunch of things that are planned yet as this is quite young.
Better modded support. (Forge installs, Safer modpack loading)
Improving safety. (Allowing certain user groups pack uploading)
Possibly allowing for it to run across multiple physical servers. (It currently only runs on the one its installed)
Plus any other random features that we come up with that improves usability

As always you can find it on our site or for the lazy http://www.doubledoordev.net/?p=projects&project=D3Backend Oh and the code https://github.com/DoubleDoorDevelopment/D3Backend

Again, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STUPID! You were warned multiple times.

kimmmmmm

Jul 29, 2019
Baek-ho Resource Pack

Baek-ho resource pack is many language(non english-speaking world) Pack.
Support language for Korean , and Janpanese(WIP)

https://github.com/puyo061/Baek-ho-resource-pack

BhRP's modization !!

Maybe the name of 'Localization Utilities'

1.Force localizing
not support localization Modification localization

[minecraft client(server) folder]/lu/[modid].lang

2.BhRP Upgrade
- auto search mod
- any langauge support!

3. Font changer
customizing font and font size

continue to update until the mod is released

Last edited:

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Enhanced Biomes updated to version 2.4.1. If any of you have not tried the mod out, I would suggest doing so. It has some of the best looking biomes in a mod, imo.
Changelog:
Added a config option for my ores. You can have only the vanilla ore generate, no matter what the stone is, or have the new gold and iron ores drop their vanilla forms. By default they do generate and don't drop their vanilla forms.
Fixed alder generation in the Riparian Zone. This should make it more distinguishable from standard River biomes.
Fixed the issues in the Mangrove biome. Lakes now only generate on the surface, instead of everywhere, which should result in less generation lag, and also fix the occasional crash.
Updated Russian translation (written by VeryBigBro and merkaba5).

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Perhaps my mod is too small for this forum thread (at this moment) but in any case, here is a new release of RFTools (http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...ols-basic-items-and-blocks-centered-around-rf). Changelog:

• 0.04:
    • Fixed the Crafter machine so the items in it are no longer lost (they will now fall on the ground) when the crafter is broken.
    • New Storage Scanner block. This block will scan an area around it (uses RF to do that) and finds all inventories (chests, furnaces, and other devices). It will present the user with a list of those inventories and then the user can click on an inventory to get its contents.
    • Many smaller improvements.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
So um
[16:09:03] <@theFlaxbeard> I'd trust you with developing it =)
... random chatter ...
[16:18:26] <+SatanicSanta> theFlaxbeard: So, do you want me to be the new FSP dude?
... random chatter ...
[16:18:48] <@theFlaxbeard> If you feel like you could take over FSP then sure
[16:19:55] <+SatanicSanta> theFlaxbeard: Yeah I'll do it

Yeah... I'm now the developer of Flaxbeard's Steam Power
481px-Wat.jpeg

(disclaimer, this was just a post in a convo, not sure if true)

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, the original is Professor Flaxbeard's Wondrous Steam Power, so this could be Satanic Santa's Splendiferous Steam Power. Gotta get the quadruple S's.
Edit: Aw, name changes are fun.