What's new in modded minecraft today?

unknown zombie

Jan 31, 2013
Florida
I'd be excited if the machines accepted RF and MJ, but someone reported earlier that they no longer accept MJ in this port/fork. So I agree with the meh sentiment.

But why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't we have both?

Why can mods like Logistics Pipes and Applied Energistics run off of any power system there is, but we still have other high-profile heavy-hitters that refuse to play nice and want it their way or the highway?

Sorry for the off-topic rant there, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Brought to you by the author of Artfice.....
Here is his new mod!

Nodal Mechanic!
xB7tvIp.png
An addon for Thaumcraft which adds a new research item and several associated recipes which allow you to craft nodes using large quantities of vis!

Last edited:

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be excited if the machines accepted RF and MJ, but someone reported earlier that they no longer accept MJ in this port/fork. So I agree with the meh sentiment.

Why can mods like Logistics Pipes and Applied Energistics run off of any power system there is, but we still have other high-profile heavy-hitters that refuse to play nice and want it their way or the highway?

Well, the RForestry is an off-shoot now from what I read. So I'm guessing the main Forestry is still under someone else's care?

If so, people whom prefer MJ can stick with the main Forestry while people whom prefer RF can go with RForestry. So, what are the arguements about?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a master list of the mods mentioned in this thread somewhere? That would be a nice thing to have.
I know I spoke out against using any other format to host new information on the grounds that it would take the project out of the general community's hands but a organized index of the back posts would be useful.
Simple format.
Perhaps using a spreadsheet in google docs.
Mod name.
Short description.
Link.
Nature of the post. (Twitter preview, change-log, new release, exc.)
Last post.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

dew is even taking it a step further and is suggesting IC2 support aswell

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Erogenous Beef with Big Reactors
Erogenous Beef said:
Big Reactors 0.4.0rc5
  • Dependency: Forge dependency update to 10.13.0.1205.
  • Dependency: CoFHCore dependency update to 3.0.0B5-30. Thanks, mysticdrew!
  • Bugfix: Fuel ejection was duping fuel. This has been fixed.
  • Bugfix: Reactor controller GUI was triggering fuel ejection instead of waste ejection. Fixed.
  • Bugfix: Yellorite Ore texture was improperly sized at 32x32. It is now 16x16, as vanilla textures should be.
  • Bugfix: Cyanite reprocessors were kicking their inputs out of the input slot when distributing blutonium. This has been fixed.
  • Bugfix: requireSteelForIron config was not always being obeyed, depending on mod load order. Fixed.
  • Change: Turbine fluid ports can now only be toggled with wrenches (and wrench-like tools, e.g. Crescent Hammers), not by hand

and @NightKosh with Gravestone
NightKosh said:
Gravestone 2.9.3
  • Flowers can be placed on some types of graves.

and @pixlepix with Thaumic Tinkerer
pixlepix said:
Thaumic Tinkerer 2.5 - 1.7.10- 155
  • Fixed crafting recipe of XP talisman

Queue

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I get for being slow... My ideas for IC2 powered forestry and a separate bee module are taken...