What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
You and me both... I occasionally throw a random things mod item on there every once in a while too :p
Hehe yeah, "that mod that adds random assortment of blocks".. :p

I stopped mentioning anything from any of those 3 mods until I have looked it up in NEI, because I know there is a 66% chance I get the mod wrong :p

Launcelot_J

Jul 29, 2019
Found something beautiful but a little bit exploit-y:

Geostrata regen crystal and blood magic well of suffering/feather knife.

This regens you very fast, and gets ridiculous amounts of LP

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
I discovered the Rotarycraft Music Box, that things makes Note block look like nothing !! I'm suprised i havent heard of this before.

Reactions: pizzawolf14

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I discovered how awesome Steve's Factory Manager is, especially with Rotarycraft...my previous ethanol farm system with cyclic assemblers and itemducts was quite messy. You can do awesome stuff like "For each gasoline engine: If it has less than 60 buckets of fuel then fill in some crystals" or "If the furnace is empty then send a redstone signal to the ECU".
I'll be definitely making more use of SFM in the future.

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I discovered how awesome Steve's Factory Manager is, especially with Rotarycraft...my previous ethanol farm system with cyclic assemblers and itemducts was quite messy. You can do awesome stuff like "For each gasoline engine: If it has less than 60 buckets of fuel then fill in some crystals" or "If the furnace is empty then send a redstone signal to the ECU".
I'll be definitely making more use of SFM in the future.

for me SFM is the more advanced version of the Router from Factorization, as you still have to physically connect all the machines, but you can go into much more detail in SFM if you compare it to the router
sadly SFM might be a bit too advanced for some players if you compare it to how easy the router is

Reactions: jokermatt999

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Supercharge ur Aura Nodes with a EMP machine:

holy mother of god

an3aBx8.gif

Veggetossj

Jul 29, 2019
This is also what Reika said in the comments: "It also messes with the node type. Normal nodes like the one you started with become unstable, unstable ones can either turn pure or dark, and dark nodes turn tainted, and tainted nodes turn hungry"

Imma go and try to find a unstable node and turn it into a pure node of magnificent proportions XD.

Im wondering what happens when u do it twice? XD

Reactions: PierceSG

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
This is also what Reika said in the comments: "It also messes with the node type. Normal nodes like the one you started with become unstable, unstable ones can either turn pure or dark, and dark nodes turn tainted, and tainted nodes turn hungry"

Imma go and try to find a unstable node and turn it into a pure node of magnificent proportions XD.

Im wondering what happens when u do it twice? XD

better watch out or you'll whole computer will turn into one huge black hole