Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Another spreadsheet with those conversations would be nice.
Although I know that would be a lot of work.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
GG![DOUBLEPOST=1414454022][/DOUBLEPOST]As the statistics on the first night, Vike is appaerently the biggest threat out there xD

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I want some MVP points to go to spwnx. Shaz watched my analysis all game. I had the bhs down for the most part (some couldn't be more obvious) but spanks I was pretty sure was neutral.

And Shaz I was right you totally misspelled "once" when I was deciphering the Hal 9000 role you loser :p

Edit while lost in cottage country:

Er wait now I totally get why u were laughing at me so hard...cuz I can't spell iirc. On road atm will ridicule self properly ASAP

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I want some MVP points to go to spwnx. Shaz watched my analysis all game. I had the bhs down for the most part (some couldn't be more obvious) but spanks I was pretty sure was neutral.

Agreed. Already congratulated him privately.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
GG.

Kudos for pretty much carrying the team, by the way. Excellent job for your first game.
I'm flattered :3 , thank you two.[DOUBLEPOST=1414456088][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed on the daily actions spreadsheet. CBG, dispite being the trojan did not hide anyone, at all. A true ghost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Jus2beast

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
I'm flattered :3 , thank you two.[DOUBLEPOST=1414456088][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed on the daily actions spreadsheet. CBG, dispite being the trojan did not hide anyone, at all. A true ghost.
Don't doubt my methods. I am the only living ghost. :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
When we investigated jus2beast and he came up Pixel, is that random or because he role claimed pixel and the gm needs to attempt to show him as inno? I had a hard time making my case there after eruantien did his thing

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
When we investigated jus2beast and he came up Pixel, is that random or because he role claimed pixel and the gm needs to attempt to show him as inno? I had a hard time making my case there after eruantien did his thing
Bit of both. Almost entirely random, though there may have been a small bit of bias towards what role he'd show up as.

Besides, he died within a day, and you could've gone through with the plan to check his story against his "role". No Pyures were harmed.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Bit of both. Almost entirely random, though there may have been a small bit of bias towards what role he'd show up as.

Besides, he died within a day, and you could've gone through with the plan to check his story against his "role". No Pyures were harmed.
We called BS and lynched his ass :p[DOUBLEPOST=1414466093][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lucky you wern't alive xD, according to you, I was very obvious.
In retrospect you could hear all that woops :p

Reactions: dwappo

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
In retrospect you could hear all that woops :p
I knew that I had to kill you as soon as possible as you got people to lynch the hacker.
Wasn't expecting the gnijart though, thus our casualties inevitably increased to 2.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to Jus2beast guessing at 'Recycle Bin', I spent most of the game convinced he was Google/Bing :-$ I even tried to talk to him when I was dead and he was still alive via Calliope :p

Reactions: Jus2beast

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, Jusbeast coming up as Pixel was completely UN-random if you ask me; of course, there's luck of the draw, but still...