Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The votes are in reverse order of placement today, because I'm an idiot and should've been doing this before. Much easier.

Current Votes (20)
  • the_j485 (11)- yoy1mom3, Vikestep, Jus2beast, Muse Clio, 016Nojr, Qazplm, Bachman, LivingCheese, SkeletonPunk, Pyure, Eruantien,
  • Eruantien (2)- SpwnX, dwappo, Kill-Joy
  • Vikestep (1)- pc_assassin
  • SpwnX (1)- goreae
  • Pyure (1)- the_j485
  • HeilMewTwo (1)- trajing
  • 016Nojr (1)- HeilMewTwo
  • yoy1mom3 (1)- CarbonBasedGhost

Wow, no smitings since Day 1. Give yourselves a hand.

Reactions: Pyure

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Ah, screw you guys, yeah I'm a black hat.

But seriously, that's some damn shaky evidence, true as it is.

Also, will the hacker's changes be removed upon my death? I do hope not, where would be the fun in that?

Now, I have a simple suggestion. Keep me alive for day six, and on my honour I shall revert the rules to how they were. This would require the death of another, yes, but if I am allowed to do this you will all be the better for it.

Sound like a plan?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
And so our fourth day draws to a close! Lots of stuff happened. I'll grant the_j485 one last dignity before he's lynched, by answering his final question.
Also, will the hacker's changes be removed upon my death? I do hope not, where would be the fun in that?
Yep! Sorry, mate, those are the rules. You were an excellent Hacker with Analytical.

HeilMewTwo, O quickly revealed one, may your soul rest in peace. Your Gnijart powers never had the chance to be utilized.

To wrap up our lovely day, a new rule appeared under the General Rules section! It reads as follows: "Follow rule 4 as it was before the hacker changed it." Well done, Coder, well done.

Night Four Summary
  • the_j485 was lynched. He was a Hacker with Analytical.
    • Edits to Rule #4 were reverted.
  • HeilMewTwo was terminated. He was the Gnijart.
  • A Coder wrote a new rule: "Follow rule 4 as it was before the hacker changed it."

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
1) I'm BSOD'd. You know how much I natter on this thread. You know it. This is like the cruelest thing you can do to me, vengeful bastards.
2) Ppl didn't believe the HeilMewTwo was going down tonight. Including HeilMewTwo. Listen to papa next time, sweet child of mine.
3) I have my next target identified. I know another BH. You shoulda murdered me last night.
4) Vote Jus2Beast and lock. Anyone think I'm a black hat for locking early?
5) Boom. Reload.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
So guess lost it in the store was called later on... Ah feels good to be back

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
All this drama has me feeling kinda down, you know what makes me feel better when I am sad? BUYING THE BRAND NEW LEGEND OF ZALDO QUEST-LINE FOR ONLY 6000 TRANSACTIONS OF 400 DOLLARS!!!!

Reactions: buggirlexpres