Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, Pyure has absolutely zero proof. Also, doesn't everyone who votes after Muse Clio votes have to vote for Eruantien anyway?
No, they mentioned the grammar glitch so we just ignore Clio. I'm keeping my vote though, I think that someone is lying.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Then redact your bloody vote. Everyone just seems to bandwagon for whoever the last guy to vote with a decent argument was. Even if Pyure's was all fabricated.

You guys have seen Pyure do this kin of thing before as much as I have. HE HAS MADE IT ALL UP!
I admit that I changed like 15 words such as "don't" to "do not" in order to avert any copy-paste accusations. The rest is legit. Including the follow-up convo where you make me feel bad but I only pasted that to a private convo :p

Also: The-J's voting sequence as follows:

Day1: Almost everyone voted Nobody. The_J voted for Jus2Beast as the last vote of the day (I sort of trust Jus2Beast)
Day2: Voted Qazplm (accused Qaz of being "suspicious" when Qaz clearly said antismite and it was the_j's first vote)
Day3: Voted 016Nojr (I sort of trust Nojr). Switched to SoraZodia when the bandwagon was rolling.
Day4: Voted Eruantien when Eruantien made a role-claim to cyber detective and voted him. (I strongly trust Eruantien now although last night I thought he was bad; I'm terrible at this.)

Also....He never reported my convo with him to everyone even 80 minutes later. A white-hat would have said "look, Pyure's an evil neutral" or some such.

Have fun. Discuss. All of the above is swear-by-important-things-to-me true.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I should probably mention I'm analytical. Hence the reason I changed my vote to myself, then changed it randomly to Jus2beast.
Qaz voted for me extremely early in the day, and not every antismite is true. Why do one so early?
Nojr changed to me out of the blue.
Eruantien didn't even explain properly why he was voting for me.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I should probably mention I'm analytical. Hence the reason I changed my vote to myself, then changed it randomly to Jus2beast.
Qaz voted for me extremely early in the day, and not every antismite is true. Why do one so early?
Nojr changed to me out of the blue.
Eruantien didn't even explain properly why he was voting for me.
Got it.

You're still a black hat however. And probably the hacker.

Eruantien has as close to "proof" as you can get that he's the cyber detective role, and he says you're a hacker.

I hate the hacked rule adjustment, so let's try to get rid of that together shall we?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I have to go in about 25 minutes (for about an hour) so all those in a conversation with me know if I stop responding. (I have multiple conversations and don't want to send this to all of them)[DOUBLEPOST=1413916112][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay I won't be leaving I think... Im eating my dinner next to my PC, but I MAY have to go pick up my brother from his mates at about 8ish (BST)

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Kill-Joy has already locked his vote, so this is for anyone else's reference:

In my experience, locking a vote is usually a good guy strategy. It shows conviction and, to be honest, a lack of strategy.

Bad guys need to be more flexible and adjust their voting to suit such. They need to be able to change their voting at the last second (to look like they're part of the mob usually)

Eruantien's role claim was a bit overly-excited and silly from a new player, but two things outshine this for me:
1) He has half-decent proof to back it up
2) The-J has admitted to me that he's a BH and I don't give a flip about anything else.

Eruantien may or may not be a BH. I dunno for sure. But The_J is 100%, incontrovertible, self-admitted black hat. That's where my vote is going and why I'm happy to lock the feck out of my vote, and possibly have a beer.

Reactions: RJS
C

chbachman

vote the-j

Sorry guys. Really busy day at school today. No time to post, but managed to read through it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Guys, I'm extremely willing to get killed in order to nail the hacker. If we don't know who we're killing, we're voting blind.

If the_j isn't the hacker...not just a BH but the HACKER...I kindly ask you to lynch me. As far as I'm concerned this is the best I can do for a WH win.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I trust people when I need to. You can go the whole game never trusting anyone. But that makes victory that much harder. You need to take risks sometimes and trusting people is one of them

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry can't read through the thread my phone was either stolen today or I lost it

Anti Smite Vikestep cause I know he won't get mad at me

Sent from my El Cheapo tablet that I got at Black Friday.