Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Found it pm'd vike to confirm

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I got BSOD'd. As an antismite I will Vote HeilMewTwo. I cannot reveal my role, as I have Norton (It doesn't stop you from saying you have Norton, Shazam might want to fix that loophole next time). The HeilMewTwo vote is just in case the Gnijart targets my role.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
For now I vote Eruantien again. No reason. I just have to go to sleep and when I wake up there will be one hour until day is over. So just making sure I'm not smitten.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If anyone cares, this is how I get stuff done. I write stuff down. Lots of stuff. Shazam's game already has 7 or 8 pages of this crap because its particularly compicated. Apparently I have too much time on my hands?

The reason I voted Yoy is weak, but when boiled down it was the "best" evidence.

Day1 (Page 1, Saturday, typical day 1 yawnfest)
YoyZozMom: Nobody (Clean)

Day2 (Summary Page 10, Sunday Bloody Sunday. Stuff starts to get interesting)
YoyZozMom: LivingAngryCheese (Clean)

Day3 (Summary Page 20, Monday, Monday, shit gets real...annoying)
YoyZozMom: Nojr (Smells! No reason provided and SoraZodia looked dirty at this point)
YoyZozMom: SoraZodia (Smells bad! 2nd last vote, deal already done, good guys less likely to switch votes to a last-minute bandwagon)

Day4 (Summary ? White hats win! Somehow. Piss on math anyway)
YoyZozMom: Pyure (Clean)​

Last edited:
Reactions: dwappo

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
That's pretty cool to see it like that. I'm still looking for more information on the black hats though...