Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
In other news its time for another FANTASTIC deal:

For just 700 instalments of $70, you can get the brand new latest and greates Legend of Sanic: The Holy Rings of Dankey expansion pack with a SANIC action figure 3-D model, perfect for our portable 3-D printer which you can get for 10 installments of $40,000

warning: May cause itching, bleeding, death, more death, reincarnation, and swollen ankles, ask your doctor is this expansion pack is right for you[DOUBLEPOST=1413863541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damnit, what did you say before you edited?
Internet is acting a fool to me, I didn't see some stuff and my question was already answered. Move along civilian. But before you go, can I interest you in a portable 3-D printer?

Reactions: pc_assassin

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
In other news its time for another FANTASTIC deal:

For just 700 instalments of $70, you can get the brand new latest and greates Legend of Sanic: The Holy Rings of Dankey expansion pack with a SANIC action figure 3-D model, perfect for our portable 3-D printer which you can get for 10 installments of $40,000

warning: May cause itching, bleeding, death, more death, reincarnation, and swollen ankles, ask your doctor is this expansion pack is right for you[DOUBLEPOST=1413863541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Internet is acting a fool to me, I didn't see some stuff and my question was already answered. Move along civilian. But before you go, can I interest you in a portable 3-D printer?
Honestly? Yes I would love my own 3d printer.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Whithout.

EDIT: Well s***, I f***ed that up.
wellll, the price of the 3-D printer was a deal for the expansion pack so now its 5 installments of $40000
No one can afford the outrageous DLC prices of his..... Right?

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
I beg to differ good sir, maybe in the year 2014 these prices would be outrageuos, but in the year 4040 this is the best deal you can possibly get. Be thankful

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Dam last night was eventful... Anyway for now untill Im back from Uni Il anti-smite goreae

(Not sure if someone has voted you already, but Il be changing once more evidence arised in the next 8ish hours)[DOUBLEPOST=1413872189][/DOUBLEPOST]Bloody hell Vike o.o[DOUBLEPOST=1413872339][/DOUBLEPOST]Does this mean Sora was a black hat, he may have told the hacker to change the rule once he knew he was going to die, so ultimately his role was not revealed... My thoughts.

Last edited: